Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free (694 Views)

10 Free But Powerful Wordpress Themes To Make Your Blog Stand Out In 2019 / I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names At A Very Cheap Price / I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Hello Guys,

without further higgi-hagga, i have the following Premium Wordpress themes

Newspaper 7.6
for your news blog, education blog etc

the multipurpose Soledad theme for almost any website

Salient

Nativechurch for church websites

Revija a multipurpose theme

Avada

church-suite

Spiritual

Gloria....and lots more

Browse these theme on google and preview them.
they've been tested on my site both online and offline.

request any one of the above listed themes, and get one free for only #200 Airtel airtime.
request two and get extra two #300 Airtel Airtime

Some of these themes are of the size of 10mb and upwards and will be sent to your email.

whatsapp me on 0.8.1 7521 6 8 5 6

Note: ignore the spaces and dots between the numbers

Am i not being fair here? grin grin
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
all right...they say recession is biting hard.
#100 for two.
shebi na MB I go use send am
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
please indicate here if you have gotten your own
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by Responsible: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2017
grab yours now. it's a fair price
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
you might need later
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by HandsomeLoner(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
This Op is sure!
I got my package as promised... I made a special request & he delivered in less than 24hours.

Thanks a lot, SunFlow
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by chubysoft1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
please my email is chubysoft@gmail.com

I appreciate man.
Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
HandsomeLoner:
This Op is sure!
I got my package as promised... I made a special request & he delivered in less than 24hours.

Thanks a lot, SunFlow

God bless you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Give Away: I Have These Premium Wordpress Themes To Give To You For Free by SunFlow(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
chubysoft1:
please my email is chubysoft@gmail.com
I appreciate man.
WhatsApp me bro

(1) (Reply)

How I boosted my blog traffic without paying for adverts / I Want To Buy Domain / Suggest Payment Gateway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.