Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) (26045 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Thief Caught And Beaten In A Market In Bayelsa (Photos) / Married Plumber Flogged For Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2017
A 27-year-old man was, weekend, shot dead by gunmen suspected to be hired assassins at Korokrorosei L. G. A, southern ijaw Area of Bayelsa State
The deceased, identified as Ayawei Erelayefa Peter A.K.A Young Piro. He was said to have been killed while he was going to take he's bath
The deceased, an indigene of Korokrorosei L. G. A, southern ijaw, who is a siblings to the top Bayelsa hip-hop artist was shot dead few metres from his house.
The family of the deceased led by Marvey alleged that the preliminary investigations conducted by the family and text messages on his mobile phone showed that he might have been murdered over issues of vandalize pipe line.

during a chat with the deceased brother Marvey, he told LifeDrama.com.ng

"You know say we get oil everywhere in our area, even our community too but Na few people have been dey chop the money. Company called oil and gas in southern ijaw dey no gree pay the youths for the community but Dem dey load oil comot every day, so my bro vex arrange boys go vandalize the pipe line so them am to order Y him do am, him tell Dem he's demand, Dem come to agreement Dat dey ll do as he said, Dem don settle everything only for next week for Dem to execute the tins wey Dem agree on
Only for Dem to paid someone to shoot him dead while he was going to take he's bath
Real names are, Ayawei Erelayefa Peter
Not in the mood to write tins now
And the shoot was paid 30k
And he's name is China man"

source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/27-yr-old-young-man-shot-dead-in-bayelsa-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by ybalogs(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
He literarily killed himself.Since you know the shooter ,just go after him. Will he be able to RIP like this? I doubt that.

3 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
He's a tout and a big disgrace to his family. because oil is in ur community instead of going to school to acquire necessary education to gain employment with the company u go about vandalizing pipeline. Useless creature

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Tbillz(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
RIP to the dead
But....

The family says the assassins where paid 30k only!
I am not a DSS Or CID officer but the detail is becoming clearer.
How did they know who pay and who was paid and how much was paid?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
R I P
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Abbeyme: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Was the assassin a family member?

How dem take know the price...

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by piecesprince(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
A 27-year-old man was, weekend, shot dead by gunmen suspected to be hired assassins at Korokrorosei L. G. A, southern ijaw Area of Bayelsa State
The deceased, identified as Ayawei Erelayefa Peter A.K.A Young Piro. He was said to have been killed while he was going to take he's bath
The deceased, an indigene of Korokrorosei L. G. A, southern ijaw, who is a siblings to the top Bayelsa hip-hop artist was shot dead few metres from his house.
The family of the deceased led by Marvey alleged that the preliminary investigations conducted by the family and text messages on his mobile phone showed that he might have been murdered over issues of vandalize pipe line.

during a chat with the deceased brother Marvey, he told LifeDrama.com.ng

"You know say we get oil everywhere in our area, even our community too but Na few people have been dey chop the money. Company called oil and gas in southern ijaw dey no gree pay the youths for the community but Dem dey load oil comot every day, so my bro vex arrange boys go vandalize the pipe line so them am to order Y him do am, him tell Dem he's demand, Dem come to agreement Dat dey ll do as he said, Dem don settle everything only for next week for Dem to execute the tins wey Dem agree on
Only for Dem to paid someone to shoot him dead while he was going to take he's bath
Real names are, Ayawei Erelayefa Peter
Not in the mood to write tins now
And the shoot was paid 30k
And he's name is China man"

source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/27-yr-old-young-man-shot-dead-in-bayelsa-photos/
chai nawaoo

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by teozey111(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
na waaa vanity upon vanity all is vanity....

meanwhile check my signature for bet9ja sure game....this weekend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by MidolsStudent(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
ybalogs:
He literarily killed himself.Since you know the shooter ,just go after him. Will he be able to RIP like this? I doubt that.
just look at how u wasted this space

3 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
The oil belongs to the north. He died for nothing
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by maberry(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
To shook mouth for this kind matter just tire me

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by ruffhandu: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Who paid China man?

4 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
for sale...
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
alagbara lo ma njeun orita...who fit epp me translate am to oyinbo?
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Abbeyme: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
If 'China man' as alleged really killed for N30k.

I then wonder how much settlement they get from the oil marketers.

they must have been paying the communities a token cash, something very meager..
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by adecz: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gangstas !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Shun violence, them no go hear.

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
what a shame!!!30k for a life,i mean just #1000×30pieces for a human life

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rip.

Asaba ultra modern mechanic village and auto parts market now selling. Check my signature
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by dsocioemmy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
When you think say u don hear am finish for the day, another one go burst out... chaiiii Niger deltansssss
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by okanlawon94(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abbeyme:
Was the assassin a family member?
How dem take know the price...
RIP to the dead
like sy u dey reason my mind o
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:
He's a tout and a big disgrace to his family. because oil is in ur community instead of going to school to acquire necessary education to gain employment with the company u go about vandalizing pipeline. Useless creature
Didn't know everyone is opportune to gotta school!!!

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
lofty900:
He is not useless Oga, not everyone had the opportunity to go to school and not all graduates can feed themselves so keep quiet.

7 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Had this happened in a particular part of the country, igberetv would have quickly said herdsmen were responsible.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by desmondneke(m): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
ooh the grammar just make feel pity.....rip to d deceased

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by ybalogs(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
tongue
MidolsStudent:
Sorry my brother. tongue
MidolsStudent:
Sorry my brother.

1 Like

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sad. RIP
Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
minus 1 idiot.
to the killer, you too go meet yours for front.
crazy dudes

2 Likes

Re: 27-yr-old Man Shot Dead In Bayelsa (photos) by kabawa(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
The guy who made the last statement is a suspect.

My people rascality is not the way forward .
Why will you choose vandalism as a way of life.
See how his brother is implicating himself as them nak am jazz grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again / 29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.