Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (77019 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Another episode pls... ayam anxious to knw what's gonna apen next... i just hope it favours onyi... kudos tew u nd more ink tew ur pen..... waiting patiently

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by nikz(f): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
OMG world war 5! pls come and complete d story oh ds suspends is killing!

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by queenitee(f): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
OMG

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Op please don't let Onyi dabaru marriage made in heaven ooo

Queenitee com sit beside me

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Game of the sisters, let her not faint.

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Ellegacy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Obimgbo:
Episode 26

Finally, Austin arrived Anna's family house for the introduction. Anna's parents who already knew she was pregnant accepted the traditional marriage ceremony to be done in two weeks time but only in a low key, an infamily ceremony, the rest will be completed in money form, so that people will not notice what actually happened.

This is thriller night. Woah

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by trendymiss(f): 9:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gobe iyaf happen oooo
thumbs up for the good work here..u are the bomb

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by cerowo(f): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Kasala don burst thnk God Onyi has finally knew d truth

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by mofy1(f): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
If am onyi I won't even say anything. Though it's painful but I will rely everything on the law of karma. As u all know karma is a [s][/s] bi*ch. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by BlissfulJeff(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
see gobe...

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ikombe: 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Anna don enter gobe grin

Let me dance small grin

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Xperia with Ngozi Lovelyn
Buy your favorite

item

Home xperia stories Kukere Sisters: Episode 27
Kukere Sisters: Episode 27
by Ngozi Lovelyn 2 months ago

"Anna and Austin!" Onyi yelled their names in her heart, planning on how to scatter the wedding. But when she remembered how difficult it was for Anna to love a man, she decided to allow her be for the sake of the love she had for her.

"Anna, you know how much I loved Austin, but you went ahead to snatch him from me. How was your heart this strong to hurt your beloved sister like this?......Now, I will allow this marriage to go on but I curse the sisterhood relationship that exist between us". Onyi wept bitterly, as tears was gushing down her cheeks.
Nobody saw her, because she first peeped from afar to confirm if Austin was actually the man who came to marry her sister.

After the confirmation, she went back and followed the back of the house, entered and locked herself in one of the rooms.
Onyi was the quiet type, she abhored the idea that kept popping up to show herself to Austin, because that will unveiled the kind of woman he wanted to marry.

"I have to keep this to myself. Had it been she told me earlier, maybe I would have confiscated my love for him for her sake, since she can't love any other man except him. Atleast, she would have saved me the tears, pains and the hurt I had to go through for loosing him. She even exposed my secret to him. No wonder Austin suddenly found out I lied to him. But must she go these length just to snatch him from me? Anna, you went too far" Onyi shuddered, knocking her thumbs.

As she was still in the room crying herself out, her mother was outside searching for her. She asked everybody around, but nobody seems to have a clue.

"Where could she have gone to? Her sister is being given away in marriage and she is nowhere to be found and soon Ebere will be going to her new home" The mother wondered
"Mummy Ebere, are you looking for Aunty Onyinye?" A young boy of 12 asked.
"Yes, did you see her?" She asked.
"Yes, I saw when she came back and followed this way and entered from the back" the boy answered pointing at the direction he saw Onyi earlier.
"Ah ah! OK let me check" she said and went to the back yard, but didn't find anybody there, she decided to check the rooms.
"Onyinye!" She called in harsh tone.
"Ma" Onyi answered.
"What are you doing here, lying down?"
"Mummy, I am very sick, it started this afternoon before the in-laws arrived" she lied, hiding the truth from her mother.
"My daughter, and you did not care to inform me." Mummy asked, going closer to her, feeling her temperature and said:"Look at your face, you have been crying since, which means the sickness is too heavy..... Go and wash your face, we need to take you to a hospital now." Mummy cared.
"Haa, mummy, hospital in this village? Noo..., they don't have qualified doctors here, when we get back to the city tomorrow, then I will visit our family doctor"
"But you are very sick mmh, my daughter. Please tomorrow is too far, those doctors you call fake have been treating people in this village"
"Mummy, stop worrying yourself OK, nothing will happen to your daughter, I have taken paracetamol, it will provide some ease. Now see, I am getting stronger bit by bit" Onyi said, standing up, shaking her body to convince her mother she was not too down.
"OK my daughter. Wash your face, and let's bid your sister farewell, and wish her luck in her new home." Mummy requested.
"No mummy, No" Onyi snapped.
"Why?" Mummy asked looking confused.
"Erm,.....not that I said no, my face its not bright enough, I don't want people to see me like this." Onyi said looking for a way to make her mother leave without her.
"Onyinyechukwu, go and wash your face now" Mummy ordered authoritatively.
This time, Onyi was left with no option that to obey what her mum said.

As she was waiting for Onyi, they were already calling for the mother of the bride outside.

"Onyinyechukwu be fast." Mummy ordered waiting for her to finish, because Onyi might decide to stay back if she leave without her.

It wasn't Onyi's intention to present herself as Anna's sister at the event, she knew it was what Anna wanted, but since her mother insisted, she had no other option than to obey so that she won't suspect anything.

Meanwhile, Anna had been informed by the gangs she paid to kidnap Onyi for 7 hours and release her the time the wedding must have been completed. They told her they couldn't locate the target. She was so angry with them that they failed to complete their own part of the job.

After they informed her, her mind was no longer at peace again. She kept praying for Onyi not to return until the wedding is over.
So immediately her mother came out with Onyi, she sighted her eyes and discovered Onyi was already aware but decided to keep cool.
As they were approaching, Austin saw her, wondering what she was doing there. He kept looking at her. But Onyi maintained cool, acting as if nothing happened. When she reached where Anna and Austin were sitting, Austin who couldn't hold his surprise asked:"Onyinye, you have now become a ghost that follows me about, even at my own wedding?"
But Onyi kept mute, and went straight to where her sister was and wiped off sweats from her face with a white handkerchief.
"Happy married life sis,.............. but you should have told me he was your Cyko"She said in a low tone and left.

As Onyi was leaving, Anna felt drenched immediately, cursing herself on what she did to her sister.

"Ebere, why did you invite her over to the wedding" Austin asked.
As he was asking, Onyi's Mum overheard him and came forward to answer him.
"You mean Onyinye?" She asked
"Yes, the one leaving now" Austin answered raising his head towards Onyi's direction.
"She is my second daughter, your wife's immediate younger sister" Mummy answered.
"What?" Austin blurted.
"Is anything the problem, my Inlaw?"
"Oh no.....no........" Austin answered smiling, no mama, I remembered something else now."
"Are you sure all is well?" Mama inquired.
"Yes mama, everything is OK".
Mama said OK and left.

Austin looked at Anna who was facing down but he had no word for her at that moment.

"See how I was busy planning to clear my sister from the way but failed to put this part into consideration. How do I face Austin now?" Anna said in her heart.

After the wedding, Anna left with Austin and her in-laws to her new hometown.
When they reached, Austin checked the time, it was 6:32pm. He told his mother and his elder brother that he is leaving for the city right away. When the mother asked him about his new wife, he said:"Mama, I have played my own part in marrying her for you as you requested, she can live with you in the village." Austin said leaving.

"Mama, I told you not to force him into this marriage, now see the repercussion. Please nobody should call me again concerning this issue, he is old enough to handle his own affairs, he is no longer a kid" Ejike warned and also left that night.

To be continued......

Kukere Sisters: by Ngozi Lovelyn

All rights reserved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by lawngmahan(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Obimgbo abeg now add us Jara.....one more episode tonight, this suspense is too much
nice story
God bless ur brain and ur pen

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin cool shocked
lawngmahan:
Obimgbo abeg now add us Jara.....one more episode tonight, this suspense is too much
nice story

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amen to that Darling, really appreciate..
lawngmahan:
nice story

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hehehe..
ikombe:
Anna don enter gobe grin

Let me dance small grin
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks dear
trendymiss:
Gobe iyaf happen oooo

thumbs up for the good work here..u are the bomb
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
I really appreciate you all for reading and enjoying the story. You guys are so wonderful
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by abefe99: 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
this is interesting if I refuse to comment God self go vex keep it up
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by comelyJummy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Betrayal is an unforgettable experience.
Anna u just got urself a sad home. Anna the grandma wife. Wehdone ma.'am obimgbo.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
ooohh onyi. wat a gudt gal
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wow! dis is getting more interesting o... obimgbo u r d best.. keep d updates coming
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by valilo20(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
chai....Anna! Ebere! hmmmmm
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Feed me more.am liking it, where is ritababe,cherrybrown,laveda,
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by supernet4(f): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
chain nobody call me to this interesting story
oga ooo
as I no even get fnd wot do i expect kisschain nobody call me to this interesting story
oga ooo
as I no even get fnd wot do i expect
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ritababe(f): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Johnsown1:
Feed me more.am liking it, where is ritababe,cherrybrown,laveda,

I full here oh
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by AlamienDagash(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
dan dan dam
Nollywood sef no fit do dis kinda film.
Obimgbo ma u update pass pass, cuz am lyke jidanna ah always nid a little bit more
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Episode 28

"Mama, why did you allow brother Chijioke to leave, Brother Ejike just told me now he left without his wife?" Obioma asked

"Obioma, I don't know what is wrong with Chijioke, I have never seen him this mean and angry before"
"Even at that mama, did anybody used gun and force him to marry her? Mama, we should not allow him dump that innocent girl here oo. I don't like the way he behave sometimes"
"Obioma, I am suspecting something. Call Ebere for me first" Mama requested.

Obioma went and called Anna.

"Mama, you sent for me" Anna asked.
"Yes my daughter, please sit down"

As she was sitting down, mama told her to always sit quietly, that she is pregnant, she should always care for her unborn baby.
After the duo settled quietly on a chair, Mama cleared her throat and asked:
"Ebere my daughter, I want you to tell me the truth, what is going on between you and my son, Chijioke"

"How? I don't understand mama" Anna replied, pretending not to know anything.
"Chijioke left some hours ago, when I asked him about you, I felt the rage in his eyes, I know my son, I have not seen him this angry before"
"Mama, don't worry yourself about him. You knew how he later accepted to go on with the marriage, don't worry, with time he will come to accept the truth that I am his wife. I have faith in my God, he will never fail me" Anna said hoping for her wish to come to reality.
"OK my daughter, I admire your wisdom, and in the peaceful way you are following him, your God will never disappoint you.
He will still come back to the village for you, don't worry about him, I know him well."

After 3 weeks, Anna was still in the village, no word has being heard from Austin. Mamas' worries kept increasing, she had sent countless messages to Austin, but he kept ignoring her.
Anna concluded in her heart that its best she travel to Onitsha to live with her husband, staying away from him won't open their love chapter. She relayed the idea to Mama and also seeked for their help.

"Mama, staying away from him won't solve anything. Its better I'm in that house with him, he will get used to seeing me everyday, with time, he will have no other option than to love me." Anna suggested.
"You are right my daughter, I support your idea, but you don't have to go alone. I will go with you."
"No Mama, you are sick....you can't travel that far distance. I will ask Obioma to accompany me."
"No my daughter, I know Chijioke, my visit to the city will force him to have a change of heart."
"Alright Mama, thank you for loving me like your own daughter, you will..........."
"What are you saying?" Mama cut in:"You are my daughter Inlaw, and that makes you my daughter"
"OK Mama, sorry for making such statement...Since you will be going to the city with me, I will have to arrange for a taxi that will convey us from here to his house, so that you won't be stressed that much."
"OK my daughter."

The next day, Anna, Mama and Obioma traveled to Onitsha. When they reached his house, Austin was not around.
Mama told Obioma to call him on phone, that they are standing outside.
She reached for her phone and called:"Brother, I am standing outside your house with Mama"
"Outside where?"
"Your house!"
"Obioma, you brought Mama to Onitsha in her sick condition?"
"Yes naa, its not my fault, she had been sending you messages to see her, but you kept ignoring her"
"OK, who else is with you there?" Austin asked.
Mama had already given her sign not to tell him Anna was with them. So she lied to him that it was only her and Mama.
Few minutes later, Austin arrived and saw them. Anna hid in one corner.

"Mama, sorry for keeping you outside, you should have informed me you were coming"
"You mean I need permission before going to my son's house?"
"Its not what I mean mama, had it been you had informed me earlier, I would have prepared for your arrival."
"Open the door Chijioke" Mama demanded
After they went inside, mama asked:"you did not even ask me about your wife?"
"Austin kept quiet and ignored the question.
"Mama, why are you here?
"Is it now a bad thing to visit my son?"
"Mama, you hardly come to the city, infact, you don't like the city, because its not serene like the village"
As he was still speaking, Obioma opened the door for Anna.
"I knew it, I knew it" Austin said entering his home and shut the door.
Later in the night, Mama went and knock in his room, pleading for him to open the door.
"Mama, I want to be left alone."
"Chijioke, is me your mother, open the door, open my son.
Forgive your mother if she had wronged you in anyway, I was only seeking out for your good. I don't want any of my children to make mistakes in their lives, that's why I'm fighting like this to make things right. Please my son open the door, you know your mother's health status."
At the mentioning of the last statement, Austin's heart got melted and he opened the door.
"Chijioke, why this sudden change in attitude, what has that innocent girl done to you that you are punishing her like this? Or are you not the one who impregnated her?"

"Mama, you don't know what that girl did"
"No matter what she did, for the fact she is carrying your child, everything is settled"

She talked to him like the way mothers do. Finally, he accepted to allow her stay but warned them not to interfere in anything that concerns his marriage again.
The next morning, Austin drove Mama and Obioma to the park.

Anna was rejoicing in her heart.
"At last, I have sneaked my way into his house forever. As for you Austin, forget this "ga-ga-ga-ga" you are doing, by the time I'm through with my womanly stuff on you, you will regret ever hating me in the first place". She said to herself.

About afternoon that very day, she called him on phone to know the food he would love for dinner. But he did not answer her call.
She called several times, but he did not answer. So she decided to use her money to buy the food stuffs and prepared.
When Austin returned in the night, she greeted him, he answered, and asked her how the baby in the womb is doing. She said, the baby is fine.
He said OK and entered his room.
When he entered and saw that Anna had already arranged her things in the wardrobe. He angrily took all her stuff and kept them in the visitors room.

"Ebere, never you step your foot into this room again. This boundary is demarcated between you and I. Here is the limit your leg can reach.
"But Baby"....
"Heeeeey! Don't baby me! The only bond that exist between us is that baby in your womb. And as for food, don't ever cook for me, somebody like you can kill. For the fact you exposed your sister like that, means you have a heart of stone. Evil sisters!"
Anna started shedding tears listening to all he was saying.
Austin hissed and slammed the door.
The next day, Austin returned home with another fair lady.
Anna was dumbfounded.

To be continued......

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by kajsa08: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
bia @obimgbo come n continue. me dat v bin refreshing since.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Let her be by herself, live alone and and pursue her future, if she have any. Austin must surely comes around cos no respinsible guy will leave his first issue outside In a cold and poor environment but lives in a mansion
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by BlissfulJeff(m): 5:58am On Mar 05, 2017
beautiful
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Obimgbo plz cuman serve us more food.. diz one iz nur enuf

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.