Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,856 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 (77067 Views)

The Naughty Sisters / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 1) / 3 Sisters And A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hadampson:
Obimgbo plz cuman serve us more food.. diz one iz nur enuf

My fwend where is babe harameede99?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Adesina12:

My fwend where is babe harameede99?
She iz in da oda rum... y askin??
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by cherrybrown(f): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Johnsown1:
Feed me more.am liking it, where is ritababe,cherrybrown,laveda,
Present uncle

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
EPISODE 29

"Oh my world! Did Austin just brought in another woman into this house?...............Not when I'm still alive"Anna who couldn't endure the sight of another woman battling her love for Austin arose, and went to Austin's room.

She first listened to know if she can hear any unpleasant sound, but was raved when she discovered they were bathing together...
"Heeeeeee! In this house!! He is even bathing with her, I don die!.

She tried to storm in on them, but the door was locked from inside. She knocked. She banged loudly, Austin did not answer.

"Open this door now, Chijioke. Do you think I will sit and watch you humiliate me like this. And as for that prostitute you brought into this house, I will destroy her this night. Nobody messes with me" Anna roared.

When Floxy, Austin's guest heard her mentioned Prostitute. Her anger burst.

"Austin, who is that person ranting outside" She asked.
"She is somebody you shouldn't bother yourself knowing"Austin replied
"But she called me a prostitute? Floxy said.

"Austin, I challenge you to open this door now, I will tear that ashawo into pieces." Anna continued ranting outside.

"Austin, I ask you again, who is she, so you are married? ..." Floxy asked

"Floxy, I have told you she is not worth knowing"....... but after seeing the look on her face Austin decided to tell her: "My mother forced her into my life after she realized she is pregnant for me"
"Pregnant, for you? Floxy blurted
"Yes, pregnant for me, any problem with that?"
"But you did not tell me?"
"And why should I? I just told you my mother forced me into marrying her. She succeeded in forcing her ways into my house, but that does not mean she has found a place in my heart, the only relationship that exist between her and I, is the baby in her stomach. I am only honouring my mother's wish, once she delivers. I am getting rid of her."
"But..........."
"But what? Austin cut in:"You women are so difficult to understand. Are you now suddenly, so interested in me? You are here to fu...k me like you have been bragging, so I want to see what you can do"
As he was still speaking, Anna banged loudly on the door again.
"What the heck! Is she still standing outside my door?" he asked reaching for the door handle.
"Ebere! What is it, why are you disturbing my peace?"
"Chijioke, get out of my way let me deal with this "ashawo" you brought into this house.
"Mind your tongue, you wretched thing. I won't tolerate such insult?" Floxy snapped
"Heeii! Did she just called me 'wretched'?" She asked trying to force her way into the room to fight Floxy.
"Oom, what is this Ebere, who gave you the impetus to fight my visitor, who do you think you are? For your information, you are nobody to me. Come on get out from here." Austin said pushing her away. And continued:"You have succeeded in conniving with my mother and sister to creep your lowlife into my house, but I am warning you to stay in your limit. Stay away from things that concerns me, or else you will not like what will be coming to you." Austin warned.

"Chijioke, didn't you hear what she called me, 'wretched'?"
"I also heard the one you called her. I am replying you softly this time, but don't ever try this nonsense again" Austin warned
"Chijioke, not in this house, I can never allow you treat me like a piece of trash, do you hear me?"

Anna's last statement irked him, he fumed:"Ebere, if you can not obey my simple instructions in this house, you pack your things and return to your father's house, do you think I am so much interested in you nor that thing you have in your stomach? Low life witch, who knew how you manipulated everything and cleared your sister out of the way, your own blood sister for that matter. Sisters are meant to protect and look out for one another"
"Chijioke, what are you even saying, is it not because of my effort that you discovered the kind of person she is, you should be thanking me for that" Anna said.
"Thank you by marrying you? Are you better than her?....…Ebere, I want to have a quiet time with my visitor, I don't want any disturbance again." Austin warned, closed the door, and lied on his bed.
"When Floxy wanted to touch him, he asked:" How much do you say I should give you again?"
"Just 25k"
"Now get UnCloth"
And she did.
"Come closer" Austin demanded.
He gently squeezed her b$$bs, svvked it and then asked her to dance for him while he watched.
Anna made Austin to lose respect he had for women. Onyinye was the only woman he ever loved, but Anna's manipulation against her made him lost all the trust he had for women, he started seeing them as a mere instrument for sexual satisfaction.
While watching Floxy dance, he reminisced the cheerful and romantic moment he spent with Onyinye, how gentle and kind she was.
"But Onyi, My Sunshine, why did you prefer a common schoolboy to the precious love I had for you. You also lied to me about being a virgin. But that one was not my anger, you played me for a fool. You wanted only my money, Onyi why, why, why?" He rhetorics..

After getting in the mood, he asked Floxy to come over to be the bed. And the s&x smacking began, later they slept off.

Anna was in the room crying. Hitting herself for not playing the game perfectly.
"I was so busy trying to clear Onyi from the way forgetting the important part. Now he has themed me evil. What a terrible mistake I have made. I should have pretended not knowing that Onyi was the one he was dating. I am all alone in this battle now. I can't call my Mom, because she might find out what I did, I can't call Onyi because she had severed all ties with me, I guess. I can't even call Obioma because Austin might tell her what I did, and she will turn against me too. I have to bear this burden alone, I know that one day, Austin will return to his senses, and after this my baby is born, he won't have any other option than to accept us" Anna consoled herself and slept.

The next day, about evening, Austin was returning from work and branched at a popular Bar in the street.

He met his very good friend, Dozie who told him how unhappy he felt when he heard about his marriage without inviting him.
"Oh boy, its not what you think. That marriage was hanged on my neck by my mother oo. And uptill now, I am still regretting why I accepted to listen to her in the first place. It was just a family thing, we had to rush because she was already pregnant"
"So you finally deflowered her?" Dozie teased
"Hahahaha, my brother, if I tell you my story, you will pity for me. If I told you that I married Onyinye's elder sister, you won't believe me"
"How? I don't understand" Dozie asked
"Dozie, two sisters played kukere on my head. Infact, I was played by two 'kukere sisters'. OK, let me tell you my story."

After hearing his story, Dozie was able to pinpoint Austin's mistake and threw it at his face.
"My man! You made a grave mistake. You failed to give Onyinye a listening ear. You acted under what another person told you, without carrying out your own proper investigation. You know how evil women can be when they are desperate. You should have talked to someone first before making any decision. Yes Onyi lied, but there are reasons behind things people do. Now, its already late, you have to live with this for the rest of your life."
"No, Dozie, its never late for me, I can't stand the sight of that girl, Ebere, or else I will die before my time, I need to be happy in marriage, but not with somebody like her." Austin said gulping his beer and continued:"You have opened my eyes now, I have been such a fool. But its time to make things right again."
He reminisced how Onyi wished her sister a Happy married life on the day of the wedding without raising any dust. And he soliloquies:"such a kind, lovely and humble girl"

CLICK HERE TO READ PREVIOUS EPISODES

CLICK HERE TO READ THE NEXT EPISODE

CLICK TO READ EPISODE 31

3 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
EPISODE 30

When Austin returned to his house, he lost all his happiness, hit himself for being so stupid.
"Austin, you are not a man, you allowed a woman to drag you around without you, making use of your common sense." He said scolding himself.
He managed to take his bath, entered the kitchen and prepared some noodles. He vowed never to touch any food prepared by Anna. But he never allowed her go hungry, he made sure food never lacked in the house, but the only thing was that, he never ate food prepared by her. If he desired to eat a home made food, he prepare it himself.
After eating the food, he retired to his bed and started refreshing his memory on how everything happened. He remembered Onyi telling him about a female undies she saw in his wardrobe, and how she angrily left.

"That was all Ebere's plans, she was the one who set those undies in my wardrobe so that Onyi could get flared when she sees them. OK, but what about the boy I saw her with. Who was that boy? Was he part of Ebere's plans? Ooh, somebody should help me understand, my head is cracking up!" Austin said hitting his head on the pillow.

So he reached his phone, tried to dial Onyinye's number, but his mind did not support it. He dropped it and said: "I don't know what she will think when she sees my call, its unwise calling her. But I need to hear from her first....just look at me, this is something I should have done first before breaking up with her, I did not even cared to hear her explanation."
"I hope its not too late for me.........I am now getting a clear picture of everything that happened that day. The only thing I need to clarify now is who that guy was. Its better I call her, there is no harm in trying"

He gathered some courage and called.
Onyi was surprised to see his call. She thought he was calling regarding her sister and the baby, so she quickly answered him.
Austin was so glad she picked once without giving him the stress of trying several times.

"Hello Onyi, how are you?" He asked
"My Inlaw, good evening sir" Onyi greeted.
Austin's heart blocked when she called him her 'Inlaw', he forgot for a minute he was already marrying her sister.
He cleared his throat and replied:"Good evening Onyinye, how was your day?"
"My day was fine, long time, please how is my sister doing?"
"She is doing good" Austin replied and said to himself "she is sounding so cool, does it mean she has forgotten everything about me. I expected to sense some hatred in her voice, but she is cool. Oh my world. This girl is such an extreordinary human being"
"Hello Sir Austin, are you there?" Onyi asked
"Sir Austin? You are calling me sir Austin?" Austin asked as his heart got broken the more.
"Wait, I don't understand, I really don't understand, can you explain your last statement?" Onyi asked
"Ooh no, don't mind me, I was just carried away. So where are you?"
"I am at home. How is my sister and the baby doing, hope my little niece is kicking?"
Austin giggled and asked:"you want a niece.
I want the baby to be a boy oo, don't wish me a girl please " Austin said and laughed out softly and the both laughed together.

Austin lost the courage of asking Onyi what he had in my mind of asking her. So he diverted the question.
"How is Mom and Dad? Hope they are fine."
"Yes everybody is good..... Sir Austin, I have to go now, my regards to my sister, Anna"

Austin who never wanted the call to end so quickly reluctantly said OK and they bid goodnight. Immediately he dropped his phone, he said: "I can't deny it, I am still madly in love with Onyinye. Wow, see how peaceful my heart felt while talking to her. What have I done to myself. God, please can you turn back the hands of time? I accept my mistakes and weaknesses, can you help me?"Austin pleaded weeping, and dropped a tear.

Onyi on her own side never wanted to end the call. But because she was already loosing her voice, she ended it immediately so that Austin will not notice and she burst into tears again. "The wound of loosing Austin can never be healed" She wept bitterly and reached for her purse where she kept Austin's passport. Brought it out and started asking him why he left her, why he stabbed her heart mercilessly. She slumped her head on the pillow wishing for death to carry her away from this wicked world, that she can't bear the pains anymore. If Austin had married someone else who was no way related to her, maybe with time, she would extricate his memories from her mind. But marrying her sister remained a constant refresher of her wound.(***tears****)
As she was crying, she placed the passport on her chest and slept off, forgetting to close the door.

When Austin was discussing with Onyi on the phone, he never knew Anna was eavesdropping to their conversations. After listening to them, she tiptoed and entered her room.

"What did I just hear? So Austin is still in love with Onyinye? I have to do something fast, because I know the kind of person Austin is. He never fails in getting anything he wants. I have to do something before its too late."she said sitting down.
"Or maybe, I have been too hard on him. I am the one who is pregnant here, why shouldn't I use this weapon to lure him to my side and tie him down? That's what I should do." She suggested and left to Austin's room and knocked.
"What is it?" Austin asked.
"Baby, please I am having a serious headache, I need your help"
"Don't you have any relief drug with you there?" Austin asked.
"I have but my fever is getting higher" she lied.
Austin rosed, opened the door and she entered his room. He asked her how the sickness is doing her. She fed him some lies. He then asked her to sleep that she will feel relieved the next morning.
But when she wanted to lie on his bed,
he stopped her, and pointed towards the visitors room.
"Baby, what have I done that made you hate me like this?"

"Everything" Austin replied

"Why can't I sleep in same room with my husband?"

"Who is your husband?" Austin snapped.

"This is not fair oo. Were you not the one who put me in this condition? Were you not the one who came to my father's house and married me off? Why all this hatred, why?" Anna asked sobbing

"Ebere, I want you to give me an answer to this question, show me where its written that one must marry the woman he impregnated. OK if that's the case, what stopped the likes of Tuface, Flavour and what's the other guy's name again, 9ice from marrying all the women they impregnated, and even, that your uncle sef? So Ebere answer me?
"You forced yourself on me through your cunning ways......You! Ebere You!....... Don't worry, I will help you regret ever causing my separation from Onyi.."
"And wait a minute, I have been trying to figure this out, that guy you showed me claiming he was Onyi's school boyfriend, was he actually her school boyfriend?"

Anna who was sobbing raised her head and looked at Austin "I told you that I am sick, and you are treating me this way, nothing should happen to this baby oo" Anna sobbed diverting the question.

"Ebere, listen and listen very carefully. If I ever findout you fabricated all those lies against your own blood sister, I swear, you will regret ever knowing the name "Eze Chijioke Austin, Akusinanwata 1 a.k.a CYKO" Austin raged and walked her out of his room.

Anna who couldn't believe Austin could be that mean said"Its high time I took the next action before its too late for me. I reject to be humiliated". She knocked her thumbs in rejection, picked her phone to call her sister Onyinye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by mofy1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice update

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by xolocious(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
wow, wow, wow... 30 episodes, it has never been a dull moment. suspense filled, action packed, thrilling drama...
I just don't have the right adjective to describe it. It's been amazing and I must confess, there has never been a dull moment. I feel elated being amongst the lucky ones to have gone through your story. It's been amazing and a wonderful moment.
More knowledge, wisdom and understanding are my prayers for you. You're genius, a star in the making. Nollywood needs you coz ur story can change the industry for the better. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2017
nice one.

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Hadampson(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Anna will never changesad hormobolanle, ur 6ta ebere don start her evil plans again ocheesy
obimgbo tanks 4 d updates.. expectin more 4rm yhu o.. u are the bestsmiley

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Episode 31

Anna brought her phone to call Onyinye, but her number wasn't going. Onyi switched off her phone immediately she ended her call with Austin.

"I thought Cyko promised to love me for ever, why all this hatred? Is it because I fought for what was mine? Why all this? I am married to him, yet I can't share a room with him, I am close to him, yet I am far away from him. I can't even touch him. Is it now a crime to fight for one's right? Onyinye, I can't give you the space to wreck separation between Austin and I. You are beautiful and smart, it won't be hard for you to secure the love of another responsible guy, please leave Austin for me." Anna said to herself and tried Onyi's number again, it says switched off she dropped the phone and slept off.

When Onyinye's mother woke up in the midnight to urinate, she saw Onyi's room wide open and how she was lying restlessly, she went inside, tapped her on the leg, asking her to lie properly.
As she was about to stand, Austin's passport fell off from her body.
"See the passport that fell off from your body" Mummy said, bending down to pick it.
"Mummy wait!" Onyi said stopping her, but it was already late. She had picked it already.
"Onyinyechukwu, is this not the picture of Ebere's husband?"
Onyinye who was caught off guard was short of the words she will use to defend herself. So, she said the next thing that came to her mind.
"Ah ah! Ebere's husband? Are you sure? Let me see the passport" she asked stretching her arm.
As mummy was given her the passport, she saw the staunch of tears on her face.
"Onyinye, have you been crying?"
"No mummy, it was catarrh. My nostrils blocked so I took one catarrh drug like that, so I think I'm good now" Onyi explained, but her mother was not satisfied with her answers. She starred at her from head to toe and asked her to sit down.

"Onyinyechukwu, on the day of Ebere's wedding, you never wanted to come out, you pretended you were sick, and when you finally came out to meet your sister and her husband, the displeasure that ran through his face showed he had already had an encounter with you somewhere. I wanted to think over it, but decided to wave it off, I can't give meaning to irrelevant matters......and......"
"Mummy" Onyi cut in:" What are you trying to say?"
"Onyinye, what is going?"
"Going on like what, mummy? Is it because of this passport? I saw it from the book Ebere gave me. So I forgot to keep it back, and besides, I am still reading the book." Onyi said, showing her mother the story book she was reading before she slept off.
So finally, she was able the defend the situation. And the mother sighed a relief and left the room, asking her to switch off the light and close the door.
Onyi sighed a relief, touching her heart.
"Oops! I almost land myself into trouble." She did as the mother instructed and finally went to bed.

The next morning, Anna woke up very sick.
"My husband, please take me to the hospital, I don't know what is wrong with me."
"Ebere, I have an important appointment to catch, as you can see, I am set to leave. Just take this money and take a cab to any hospital you like" he said counting the money to give her
"Baby, what could be more important than the health of your wife and the baby in the womb?" Anna asked warmly.
"Please stop calling me "Baby", it irritates my ear each time you call me that. And who even made you my wife? Please take this money and go to any hospital you like. I heard there is one they opened newly at the junction." He said, dropping the money on the dining table and left.

Anna burst into tears:"Why me? Why me? This is not the kind of love I bargained for. I fought for pains thinking I was fighting for my love" she wailed bitterly.

When Austin wanted to drive out, a thought came in, telling him he wasn't doing right:"What if that girl dies there, do you think the world and your conscience will spare you?"
He thought it for a while, and went back to the house, asked her to get dressed and he took her to a hospital.
About afternoon, he called the mother that Ebere was admitted to the hospital.
"Adam Nwanyi(My first daughter), in the hospital? What did the doctors said that is wrong with her? and how is the baby?"
When Austin wanted to tell her what the doctor said, she interrupted him.
"Do you know what, I am coming right away, text me the address of the hospital." Mama said, and told Onyinye to follow her to the hospital.
"Hospital? What is the matter Mama?"
"Your sister was admitted to the hospital"
"Anna, in the hospital? Oh my God."
The mother and daughter hurriedly changed into another cloth and left for the hospital.
When they reached hospital, Anna was in deep sleep.
She touched her and said:"My daughter, see how frail you look, are you even eating at all?"
Austin was busy giving Onyinye a side look, he felt instant happiness watching her.

"Mama, we have to make arrangement for tonight, the doctor demanded she stayed in the hospital for a day or two to have a close observation on her" Austin said.

"Do you know what, I need her to eat vegetable soup this night. Onyinye, you will go home and prepare a good vegetable soup for your sister. I will stay in the hospital with her. My Inlaw, if you have anywhere you want to go to, you can see to that now, I will watch over her." Mummy said.

Onyi said OK, setting to leave.

"Onyinye, my house is not far from here, just take this money, go to the market, buy the food items and prepare it at my place. Instead of stressing yourself going back home, you know its far from here." Austin suggested.

"No, don't bother about me, I prefer cooking it at my home."

"No my daughter, I think he is right, his place is also your sister's place. Its even better so that you will help get some of the things she will need for the night."

Austin nodded his head in affirmation to what mummy said.
Onyi was left with no other option than to accept before she start suspecting her again.

Two hours later, Anna woke up and saw her mother. She was surprised.
"Mama, you are here?"
"My daughter, I rushed as soon as I heard. Onyinye was also here with me, but she left with your husband to prepare vegetable soup for you, your favourite soup"
"What?.......Since when?" Anna asked in sheer dismay.
"About 2 hours ago" Mummy replied.
"And you allowed her?" Anna asked
"What kind of question is that, Ebere? What did you mean by 'I allowed her'?" Mummy asked looking confused.

To be continued......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by abefe99: 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
wahooo!!!!! please I beg u one more update ooo dis suspense will just kill person

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by wizsolzy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
breeze go blow fowl yanch go soon open

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na soo
wizsolzy:
breeze go blow fowl yanch go soon open
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sorry oo
abefe99:
wahooo!!!!! please I beg u one more update ooo dis suspense will just kill person
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thank you do much my dear, really appreciate
Hadampson:
Anna will never changesad hormobolanle, ur 6ta ebere don start her evil plans again ocheesy
obimgbo tanks 4 d updates.. expectin more 4rm yhu o.. u are the bestsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thanks dear
BlissfulJeff:
nice one.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aww, I got melted after reading this. Thank you so much, you are so wonderful. May you remain blessed my dear.
xolocious:
wow, wow, wow... 30 episodes, it has never been a dull moment. suspense filled, action packed, thrilling drama...
I just don't have the right adjective to describe it. It's been amazing and I must confess, there has never been a dull moment. I feel elated being amongst the lucky ones to have gone through your story. It's been amazing and a wonderful moment.
More knowledge, wisdom and understanding are my prayers for you. You're genius, a star in the making. Nollywood needs you coz ur story can change the industry for the better. God bless you ma.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Thanks dear..
mofy1:
Nice update
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hi guys, I'm currently sharing another story on xperiang. You can check it out, I hope you will like it. The name is
JUST a TEAR

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2017
I really appreciate you all
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by bossy512(f): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Well done sis, more blessing

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ladySuperb(f): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
wow!!!!
each episode always make my day..... I look forward to reading each episode....... the sky is the starting point for u dear!!!!!!!!! Higher you in Jesus name!!!
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Adesina12: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
ladySuperb:
wow!!!!

each episode always make my day.....
I look forward to reading each episode.......
the sky is the starting point for u dear!!!!!!!!!
Higher you in Jesus name!!!

Where have you been all these while?

Who locked u up?

Anyway, happy escape.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by temmiearamide: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adesina12:

Who locked u up?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by temmiearamide: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
Adesina12:

Who locked u up?
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by aprilwise(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
I pity Ebere she fought a good fought in a wrong way now she is suffering now by betraying her sister.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by ikombe: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
aprilwise:
I pity Ebere she fought a good fought in a wrong way now she is suffering now by betraying her sister.

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Episode 32

"Mummy, I forgot something, I need to reach home now" Anna said rising up from the bed.
"Eberechukwu, come on lie down and rest, what could be more important now than your health? And you have not being discharged yet." Please lie down." Mummy demanded.
"Mummy, you will not understand, I am healed now. And this thing I need to do is very important. Its about school, I need to do it right now, and all the necessary things I need are at home" Anna lied searching for a better excuse to get home immediately.

"Oh my goodness, Eberechukwu what is that thing that does not even have name?"

"Mummy, you will not understand"

"Ebere, you are not going anywhere, you are pregnant, your first priority is that baby, and as far as I am concern, I will not allow you hurt that child. The doctor gave a strict instruction to have you under observation, so my daughter, relax. I am here with you. OK, what is that thing you said you need, call your husband to help you with it" Mummy suggested.

"No mummy, I don't want to disturb him, he might be busy with work" Anna lied.

"Then let me call Onyinye, she is still at your house preparing the food"

The 'still at your house' mummy mentioned ached her head the more. She wished to fly over to her house to see what is going on but Mummy refused.

So Mummy started wondering in her heart on what could be happening between her two daughters. The whole scenarios she had witnessed among the three came cracking her brain.
"There is something going on between them which I can't seem to figure out. What could be more important to Ebere than her health or is she seeking for an excuse for the same thing I am thinking? The picture is not clear but I am having an odd feelings that something is going on. But one thing is sure, I must surely find out what it is"

When Anna found out the road was not clear for her to rush home and prevent Austin and Onyinye from making up, she decided to lay back, praying for her God to prevent such situation from occurring between them.
Onyinye thought Austin had forgotten everything about her. Her reason for rejecting to follow him earlier was to avoid any taunt from him as regarding to what happened between them.

When he gave her the money and the keys to the house, Onyi silently cried in her heart, reminisced when he wanted to give her keys to the house so that she can visit anytime she want as the future wife, but not knowing what the future holds.
So she collected the keys and went to the market for the food stuff.
About 50 minutes later, she returned and opened the door. As she was entering the house, she reminisced her love story with Austin, the same house, how she prayed fervently for Austin to make her his wife. When she remembered how she saw her sister's slippers in the house, she burst into tears, wailing Anna! Anna!! Where have I gone wrong that you decided to inflict me with so much pains. Is it now a crime to have a sister? Oh God, how can I forget Austin, God tell me, how can I forget him?......she continued crying out her heart thinking she was all alone in the flat"

Immediately she entered the house, Austin who was scared of facing her hid at one corner, but was melted at what he discovered. He broke into pieces eavesdropping Onyinye recounting her love story with him.
Onyinye continued crying, and entered Austin's room, and said:"You used to call me your Sunshine, what suddenly happened? Yes, I know, I know I lied, but lying being a virgin was the only sin I committed against our love. When we met newly, you were so kind, so instead of loosing you, I lied to you I was a virgin. But I never knew I destroyed my one chance of being your love for ever. With time I starting falling madly for you, but still lacked the courage of revealing the truth. But apart from that, accusing me of cheating on you was very wrong. Only God can bear me witness that I never cheated on you right from the first day I declared my love for you" Onyi lamented, crying and sneezing out.
Austin's heart was shattered completely, he had gotten all the details he needed to find out from Onyinye. So everything was manipulated by Anna, he broke into tears, regretting himself, asking why him.

Onyinye stopped for a moment after she heard a faint sound. She used her handkerchief and wiped her face, and headed towards the side the sound came from.
When she saw Austin squatting, releasing tears, she ran to him, asking him what happened. Onyinye was scared then, she taught he received a call from the hospital that something had happened to her sister.

"Sir Austin, what happened? Please tell me nothing happened to my sister? Sir Austin please say something"
But he did not say a word. He kept on crying like a kid.
Onyinye rushed towards her bag to bring her phone to call Mummy, Austin called:"My Sunshine, I doubted your love for me. I doubted your kindness and love for humanity."
Onyi stood still like someone they poured chilled water listening to what he was saying.
"Sir Austin, when did you entered the house, did I forget the lock the door?"
"No, I entered with my spare key, but I was here before you entered, I heard everything, the truth is now infront of me. I misjudged you, my Sunshine, I did"
"Sir Austin, what are you saying, you heard nothing. Don't mind all those things I was saying. What matters now is your love for my sister, what happened between us has been casted in the past now. We should learn to move on, dropping the past behind us."
"My Sunshine" Austin called standing up.:"what kind of human being are you, despite all she did to you, yet you still care for her happiness. I must confess, your heart is made of gold. But you have to know she was the one who forced herself on me, I never meant to marry her "
"Sir Austin, she is carrying your baby, so how did she force herself on you?" Onyi asked

"My Sunshine, I am sorry for everything, I know I have being a jerk" Austin pleaded kneeling down, touching Onyi's palms, crying.

Onyi love Austin so much, watching him cry weakened her strength. She asked him to stand up, that he shouldn't kneel for her. When she bent to lift him up, Austin rushed her mouth, and planted a kiss on it. Onyi tried to resist him, but her love for him was too strong, she gave in to the kiss and they fell on the floor. The Kiss was so intense that Austin rushed her body, planted his mouth on her ni.ple, Onyi was totally lost. As Austin was doing that, he determined in his heart that he is quitting everything about Anna, reveal what happened to the two families, and get married to Onyinye. With Onyinye, he is a complete man, with Onyinye, his happiness is completed.
They went deep in the love play, as soon Onyi remembered Anna, she pushed him away."Oh my God, Austin! What are we doing? You are my sister's husband." She rose up, and started shedding tears.
"But Onyinye, you know how much I love you, I am stopping your sister's fake marriage with me today"
But Onyi was no longer interested in what he was saying, she hurriedly dressed herself, took her purse, carried the foodstuffs she bought and ran away. Austin tried to stop her, she never heeded to him.

Austin hit the wall, cursing himself for making such mistake. "Onyinye, you still remain mine, I will never marry any other woman in this world. Even if I have to wait for eternity, I must make you my world.

Anna was so anxious in the hospital, "just look at the time, its almost 2 hours, Onyinye has not returned" she said in her heart.
When her mother excused herself to buy water from downstairs, Anna said in her heart"thank God, I have seen the opportunity I was looking for. She sneaked out, and followed the other entrance and left.
All her mind was fixed at where Onyinye and Austin were, that she failed to check the road before crossing and tragedy occurred.

To be continued...........

2 Likes

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Episode 33

When Mummy came out, she could not find Anna. She asked those in the ward with them, they said she just left without saying anything.

"Where could she have gone to? Ok, maybe, she entered the rest room" Mama said sitting down, waiting for her.
About 10mins later, Mummy decided to check the restroom, but she was not there.

"Where is she? I hope she has not gone to the place she said she want to go"
As she was still wondering where Anna could be, a nurse came and started yelling:

"Where did you sent your daughter to go? What kind of a mother are you, you knew she was sick and you allowed her to go out all alone in that condition"

"My own daughter, please where is she, I am even looking for her myself" Mummy replied.
"You are looking for her? She is at the theatre, group of people brought her in some minutes ago, that she had an accident" The Nurse said eyeing the mother for being so reckless, she never knew Anna left on her own accord.

"My own daughter? Chim egbuem oo(My God has killed me oo) please Nurse, come and take me to where she is. Eberechukwu Chukwu, iraputam (you have put me in trouble) I warned you not to go anywhere but you insisted. Please Nurse take me, take me oooo, take me to where she is" She pleaded, dragging the nurse.

The Nurse who got infuriated on how she was dragging her barked, asking her to stop rumpling her uniform, she then hissed and told her to go to the second floor and ask them the emergency unit.
So mummy hurriedly left, jumping the hospital stairs forgetting she had arthritis.

The nurse blamed the mother for being reckless.
When she reached the emergency Unit, she was asked to stay outside, that the doctors are tending to her.
Mummy was there running up and down, any nurse that passed, she asked her the situation of her daughter, if she is still alive, if she is going to make it, also about the baby....
Immediately the doctor came out, she rushed him "Doctor! Doctor!! Doctor!! Please how is my daughter and the bady, how are they? Mummy's heart was beating so fast expecting to hear what the doctor will say
"Madam, relax, how are you related to her?" The doctor asked.

"I am the mother Doctor, I am the mother ooo...please what is her condition now? Mummy was so scared, bad news was the last she thing expected to hear from the doctor.

"We will do our best. But how come she was found outside, I thought I gave a strict instruction to have her under observation?"
"Doctor, she left on her own, I don't know when she left oo"
"Who is Onyinye? She has been calling the name" Doctor asked..
"Onyinye is her sister, my second daughter" Mummy replied shaking all through.
"OK, she and the baby are out of danger now, but I insist the Onyinye should be brought to her"
"OK doctor, but can I see her now?"
"No, not yet, she needs rest and when the Onyinye comes, inform me, but if I am not around then, inform the second Doctor"

"OK Doctor, and may God bless you for saving them, and may he reward you abundantly" Mummy prayed.

"I am only doing my Job, Madam." The Doctor said and left.

When all these things were going on, Mummy forgot to inform her family. She quickly went upstairs, brought her phone and called her husband.

He was shocked and told her he was about coming to the hospital with Nonye. She said OK.
Mummy remembered Onyinye and wondered what had kept for that long.

When Onyi left Austin's apartment, she bordered a bus to their own house to prepare the soup for her sister. While in the bus, she touched her lips and reminisced Austin kissing her, she imagined what could have happened if she had not ran away and the level of ecstasy her body would have reached and she sighed, saying: "Austin is one good thing I can never have again, maybe in my next life, the door will be opened for us again. For the sake of my sister, I am getting rid of him from my mind" Onyi said and this time, she was determined to.
After cooking the food, she dished it in a food flask and gave to Nonye who was also going to visit Anna in the hospital with their Dad.

Mummy called Austin, informing him what happened. She feared Austin would got angry with her for allowing Anna to leave the hospital, but he said OK that he will be coming in the next one hour, that he was somewhere.

"Drama queen, who knows what she is planning this time. Can you Imagine? That she had an accident, that girl sef. Ebere, I will not give you the chance to control me ever again. I am informing your people that I am no longer interested in this fake marriage" Austin said...

But when he remembered the call came from Anna's mother, he said:"This could be true oo. Let me go to the hospital first and see what she is up to this time"
When he reached, he was so astounded.

"Mama, how did it happened"
"My son, please forgive me for not taking care of your wife oo, I went downstairs to buy something not knowing she was looking for an opportunity to leave. The next think I knew, they informed me she was involved in an accident ooo" Mummy explained crying.

"Where is she now?" Austin asked..

"The doctor obstructed me from seeing her. She has been calling Onyinye's name, and the Doctor said we should bring Onyinye to her, and I have been calling Onyinye's number, not reachable."
"Stop crying Mama, nothing will happen to Ebere. Onyinye went home to cook the food, she will soon arrive with the hospital"

"I dont understand, what do you mean by " "she went home"?" Mama asked
"She said she does not want to stay in my place, that the place is not conducive for her enough, so she called me on phone that she is leaving" Austin lied.

"What is wrong with my children today, they are no longer heeding to advice anymore! O chim oo, nekwam oo!! (My God see me oo)"
Daddy reached Hospital with Nonye carrying the food flask, they looked for Onyi, but couldn't find her. "Papa Ebere, where is Onyinyechukwu?"
"She is at home, taking care of her younger brothers" Papa replied.

"Oom, the Doctor requested for her. Ebere has been calling her name, so the doctor demanded we bring her here and
I did not brother telling you because I thought she will be coming with the food."

"Let's call her on phone then" Papa suggested
As they were trying to call her, the Nurse informed them that they can see Anna now. They rushed to the unit. When Anna saw them, she asked for Onyinye, Mummy patted her and told her that Onyi is on her way to the hospital.

"Mummy call Onyinye, Mummy call Onyinye, Mummy call Onyinye!!" Anna requested breathing heavily, fainting

"Doctor, Doctor! Nurse, please come come ! Oooo, I dont know what is wrong with her, she looks like someone who is about die" Austin said, calling for the attention of the doctors and nurses with fear in his heart.

When the nurses arrived, they asked all of them to stay outside.
The mother burst into tears demanding the father to go and bring Onyinye.
Austin said "Mama, let me drive home and bring her quickly, I will be very fast."

"My son, please rush and be be fast oo."

"I will be fast Mama, just keep on praying, I believe in my heart, nothing will happen to her" Austin prayed in his heart for God to restore Anna and the baby.

Onyinye was in the room cursing her life. She can't fight for her love, she knew Austin still loves her but she can't help the situation. Austin marrying her sister means he will forever be closed to her. And the mistake that happened that day will still repeat again, and that time she might not control it. After having all these thoughts, she pleaded for death to snatch her.

She sighted an insecticide placed on the window side. She brought it and started looking at it, contemplating committing suicide.

"Is it not better I die, because I can not bear the pain any more. He is marrying my sister, he won't stop crossing my path. I better die and save myself from this heart ache. She opened the bottle.
Austin was already close but before he could reach the house, Onyi had already drank the insecticide...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by marianneada(f): 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is wonderful, your story is so interesting! Ride on.
Re: Kukere Sisters: Episode 1 by Johnsown1(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmm, what happened next

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Love Grotto / The Devils Touch / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.