Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

“I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance (4252 Views)

No Man Can Last More Than 2 Minutes With Me – Young Lady Opens Up / "I Pay Male Prostitutes To Bang Me Well" - ghana actress. / Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by coinsense: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
https://www.onlinenaija.com/make-bng-well-lady-shares-romance-fiance/
Sex forms an integral part of a successful union so much that attention should be paid to that aspect by couples to prevent dissatisfaction and subsequent teaching.

This unnamed lady has recounted her ordeal in getting her husband-to-be to satisfy her in bed. She is currently weary about marrying him for the fear of not reneging on their marital vows.

Read her story below as shared on a popular relationship forum:

Full Screenshot here: https://www.onlinenaija.com/make-bng-well-lady-shares-romance-fiance/

Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by coinsense: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Screenshot updated
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by coinsense: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Full screenshot
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by angelTI(f): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Odikwa funny!

The man has energy to fight imaginary spirit husband but can't do the real do grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by coinsense: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Its funny my brother, I wonder why he cannot direct that energy to his normal sex with his wife. Their type will end up pushing the wife to do what she doesnt want to do in the first placr.
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by TheNonce: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is this unknown slut a celebrity too? undecided
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by quanternetz(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by whizbee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by barallanee(f): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
Why wuld somebody post this... God help us
Re: “I Do This To Make Him Bang Me Very Well” — Lady Opens Up On Romance With Fiance by coinsense: 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
barallanee:
Why wuld somebody post this... God help us
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Breaks The Internet As She Goes Completely Topless In New Photos / 8 Animals That Can Make You A Millionaire If You Can Find Them / Meet The Mangbetu Tribe Of The Democratic Republic Of Congo With Weird Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.