Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,945 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. (11219 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by ichommy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
SirWere:

Ah shucks. Hope you're all right now.
Your e-journal is a worthy read

I'm as well as my moniker potrays me. Been doing some mental gymnastics meself.

grin No kill me with Laugh Abeg.

I'M Okay Brother.

Thank You for Reading My Diary.

More Update coming Sir!

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
While poor ones there are just like rag
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
konfused:
Biko, I want to ask a question, is it the same Islam as being practised in Northern Nigeria these Arabs practice.

Religion has nothing to do with this and it's fair to keep it out.

The reasons why some Arabs are very wealthy is simply because of oil. Not because of religion, so your attempt to compare them with Northern Nigerians on the basis of wealth is not necessary. Arabs have oil and the sheikhs control it. Northern Nigerians do not have oil.

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Pamelayoung: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
They're well behaved and mannered.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by konfused: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
napoleon77:

Religion has nothing to do with this and it's fair to keep it out.

The reasons why some Arabs are very wealthy is simply because of oil. Not because of religion, so your attempt to compare them with Northern Nigerians on the basis of wealth is not necessary. Arabs have oil and the sheikhs control it. Northern Nigerians do not have oil.

You don't even get my drift, I mean the opulence and the way they live their lifestyle is quite different from our brothers up North.

The religion doesn't make them up tight and all that. They seem to enjoy their lives.

It's not even about the oil, but their disposition to life......Ihotago!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Spicylate(f): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
The tennis court is on its own ooo. I can't come and die coz I was to hit ball.
Lol @ their phones is more expensive than your kidney.

Well I ain't jealous. I'm happy for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
napoleon77:

I refer to the highlighted above. It still states that the pictures are from UAE and Saudi Arabia which isn't true as you later agreed.

Done... Ehehehehehe...

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Waspy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
I'm waiting for that guy that will come here and start shouting "Vanity upon Vanity " upandan angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by mcnewz814: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
we buy iTunes card Alexjoe814@gmail.com/08108387608
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Ay04z(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
go and read wat Steve job write before he die. i have nothing to say.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
See what China is doing to fight pollution and climate change

https://www.nairaland.com/3620349/see-what-china-doing-fight

Drop your comments.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by WinkWrld: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Same oil nigeria has and yet.......sorry
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
If this pictures make you feel poor then you are rich. I mean they are completely out of our leagues, you don't even have to compare yourselves in the first place. But you have the guts to even "Feel poor" as if you aren't already damn poor even compared to our lame àss celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
THIS Ducati was bought for $4.8 million and it was covered with diamonds

While there people are running away because of poverty to countries like USA and the UK!
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Thepasserby(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
Idrismusty97:
If this pictures make you feel poor then you are rich. I mean they are completely out of our leagues, you don't even have to compare yourselves in the first place. But you have the guts to even "Feel poor" as if you aren't already damn poor even compared to our lame àss celebrities.
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mehn! That tennis court sha! If I say make I dash return service! grin grin
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Crownadex(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
@ op please no dey spoil my belle nw... I just came back 4rm iya Samuel shop right now & I couldn't find the grndnut to soak my garri bcz time has gone .... so I came here to check good news but now I'm begging to cry
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by adamas39: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2017
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by lonelydora: 5:24am On Feb 10, 2017
olasaad:
Now this is what the Yoruba call "aye Ku si ibi kan"

Pretty girl.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by UniqueGem(m): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Ay04z:
go and read wat Steve job write before he die. i have nothing to say.
Refer me please.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by dudleythed(m): 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
That's wonderful indeed
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by dudleythed(m): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Arab are rich people indeed.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Smog2020(m): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Hmmm...cant wait to b there
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by olureignforever: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2017
yungbillionaire:

op said photos of some rich arabs....abi u dey see which one be busted...dint u see dat d guy dat did it in london is an arab....besiides uae and qartar no be arabs full am...in fact me i dey vexxx hia oooh, no just add ontop.

Vex now, since it will make you a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by dopedealer(m): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2017
Thepasserby:
They park their cars in planes.

@ Op all correct except this.
They about shipping the cars to there travel country or they just shipped the car back.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Yoyostic: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2017
It is well.Money answereth all things indeed.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by WALEXYY(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thepasserby:
Some places on the surface of the world are just blessed. Even among the rich, there are the rich. These compilation of pictures from Rich Arabs will make you look poorer.

Copied from www.Palmchatnow.com

1. This is a traffic jam. See the type of cars on the street.

Money miss road guyz
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by MrHighSea: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
Would these guys wear explosive vests?
I'm just thinking.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Ujahhelen201(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
na wa o
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thepasserby:
Their choice of pets is totally out of the box.
Cats were just made to live with people cool
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by johnstar(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
lonelydora:

Pretty girl.

We taking moni you talking nonsense

Who pretty gal wn help? For d gal mind, she go dey happy abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms / What Is The Full Form Of SIR? / Could This Be The Highest JAMB Score From Northern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.