Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. (11216 Views)

Poor Condition Of Hostels Of University Of Nigeria, UNN, Enugu Campus (Graphic) / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / Facts About Nigeria's "Poor" Education System That Will Make You Agree With ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by fejikudz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
konfused:
Biko, I want to ask a question, is it the same Islam as being practised in Northern Nigeria these Arabs practice.
Nice question
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by swagifted(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
napoleon77:

This is not UAE, this is London. The owner of the cars is a Saudi millionaire who took them to London
op said "rich arabs", you say "saudi millionaires", pls are saudi millionaires not rich arabs?

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2017
swagifted:
op said "rich arabs", you say "saudi millionaires", pls are saudi millionaires not rich arabs?

You are obviously new on this thread so you do not know what the OP originally posted. He had to make amendments 2ice because of comments I and other posters made.

If you even follow the thread well you wil see where he confirmed his amendments.

Thank you

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by UltraSphinx(m): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2017
Khutie:

This actually happened in Qatar not UAE
abeg, is Qatar no longer a part of UAE?
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2017
UltraSphinx:
abeg, is Qatar no longer a part of UAE?

Qatar was never part of the UAE
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Teague4league(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
Spicylate:
The tennis court is on its own ooo. I can't come and die coz I was to hit ball.
Lol @ their phones is more expensive than your kidney.

Well I ain't jealous. I'm happy for them.
grin
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by browniex: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
napoleon77:

This is not UAE, this is London. The owner of the cars is a Saudi millionaire who took them to London
still an arab,they sure know how to ball.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by fagbohun4j(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
ichommy:

Kuku Kell Me.

Lolzzz. Are you a corper?
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by ichommy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
fagbohun4j:

Lolzzz. Are you a corper?

No Sir
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by robinco10: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chai we r sufferings
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by otipoju(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Khutie:

This actually happened in Qatar not UAE
Qatar is a city in the UAE
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
otipoju:

Qatar is a city in the UAE

Your need to work on your geography.

Qatar shares a border with UAE. It isn't part of it

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by otipoju(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
napoleon77:

Your need to work on your geography.

Qatar shares a border with UAE. It isn't part of it

My bad... The city on my mind was Dubai. Qatar is an independent country on its own. I apologize

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by napoleon77(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
otipoju:

My bad... The city on my mind was Dubai. Qatar is an independent country on its own. I apologize

Ok.
Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Tokziby: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
fejikudz:
Nice question

You may want to ask urself where is the origin of Islam? Saudi? When the source is not practicing what Northern Nigeria is doing, then u know there is problem somewhere. Even the Southwest Muslims can never ever think of doing so.

You may also want to ask urself, where is the origin of Christianity? Israel? but there are 3% christian in isreal and 16% Muslims while the rest are jews. But the type of christainity u have in Nigeria is completely different from the source like cele, c&s, Deeperlife, thousands Pentecostal, our lady, 7th day adventist etc then u wonder, is it the same Christianity they practice in Israel.

Bottom-line Nigeria is a peculiar country that takes anything that is imported to another Level, they gave u internet u invented yahoo yahoo, they gave u phone, u came out with evil number, they gave u data, u come out with data cheat, they gave u bank u atm, u clone cards and atm fraud, they gave u bus, u come out with "one chance", they gave u electricity and u come out with "tapping lines" from another street, Any good thing they give u, u make fake out of it, the list is endless...

In a nut shell the problem is not with Religion but the people of "Rank Xerox" photocopying machine Nigeria that takes imported things to the next level. Its only in Nigeria you will find all the dance step in the world from Raggae, hiphop, macosa, gangnam style, zulu etc.

1 Like

Re: Photos of some rich Arabs That Will Make You Feel Poor. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
napoleon77:

Very true. U can never find those kind of buses in UAE. They are mostly public buses used London

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Is Insensitive To The Plight Of Students - Akpatason / UNN Cancels Post Utme Exams! / Civil Defence Arrest 4 Cyber Cafe Owners Selling Fake JAMB Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.