Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. (27948 Views)

Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis / FG Blames Anti-Open Grazing Law For Killings By Herdsmen / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 10, 2017
FG blames security agencies for high prices of food in the country

also asked farmers to reduce prices of food products and they refused....chai !!!

shame don dey catch me..

4 Likes

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by searchng4love: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2017
awa:
Na waohhh ...

I don't blame Audu because he is following the footsteps of his Boss. Why insulting our collective intelligence.

Thank God the blame is not on PDP this time around
it is true

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2017
awa:
Na waohhh ...

I don't blame Audu because he is following the footsteps of his Boss. Why insulting our collective intelligence.

but that is true, in fact, army now collect bribe, you need to know what these motorist pass tru in the hand of these so called intelligents.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by TheNonce: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2017
grin
sarrki:
The extortion is just too much

Most times I paid 180k from Adamawa to Lagos as road expenses for our security personel before my truck can get to Lagos

It shows how corrupt this country is

Its not just the leaders alone.
We are all corrupt

A society will get the leader they deserves based on who they are.

Change begins with me and you

Sarrki? Haba....N180,000? which kind of LIE is this? Or your truck na rolls royce?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by dragonking2: 7:03am On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

Most times I paid 180k from Adamawa to Lagos as road expenses for our security personel before my truck can get to Lagos

We are all corrupt

Change begins with the leaders. Change begins from the top
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Hades2016(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Very una go da blame unasef .... grin

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by buchilino(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2017
awa:

Sarrki,

You wey dey digest and understand, is it not APC that is in Power and managing the Army and Police Why should they always look for who to blame Why can't they come up with Policies favorable enough to open up make prices of foods moderate

Y BOTHER REPLYING D CUCUMBER, CAN'T U C DAT HIS A PAID APC MEMBER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by bikefab(m): 7:46am On Feb 10, 2017
PMB is running a government of blame. Now his foot soldiers have shifted the blames to other places apart from PDP and Jonathan. I wonder who's gonna be next.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Seun360(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2017
Omudia:
You are cursed.

My dad has a haulage company and you're a bloody liar. May your life be just like the economy of Nigeria.

Try to be Sane for once. I guess ur dad huals the entire Country right?

5 Likes

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by bilulu(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

We are all corrupt

liar...... after selling ur products at a cheap rate how do u expect to get d services u don't sell which re very expensive due to dollar increase or re u telling me dat dey jux started collecting those bribes from road users? we all no d root course of dis hardship(exchange rate) and not until we nip it in d bud we re going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by danielenyinka(m): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2017
What do u expect from government that lack direction than looking for whom to blame, before it was PDP jonathan government now it is security men on the highway, men u guys should inward and fix things the way they should be than looking for where to lay hand deceive the country.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by donejossy87(f): 7:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Jonathan was an epic failure, I wonder why some people wants him back or adore hm...even though buhari is dull or slow like they claim but never should any Nigerian wish for another Jonathan again. Imagine sm Nigerians celebrating ibori, hmmm, ibori? shocked 250k million$. We need t wake up, God help us all

1 Like

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Bioboy1213(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2017
also all these guys blocking roads calling themselves produce collectors, they claim to be sent by government but they,ve turn the work to something else, i wish they can be cancelled.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2017
Total breakdown of law and order!
What a JUNGLE! cry
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Realist2: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2017
sinistermind:
Wow!!! But what changed between 4 years ago and now? No be yesterday Police n customs started to collect bribes. So how come it all skyrocketed in one year?

Don't mind Pa Audu , he reasons with his anus. He was the one that said '' only importation of grasses will end fulanis herdmen attack ''.
How can you get results when you have people that think with their Anus as ministers ?.

2 Likes

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Ambode created a platform where you can make reports of whatever it is you find in Lagos. You have found the reasons why it's bad, can you then create a platform where these so called office men can be prosecuted? Create a platform where whoever takes bribe from such persons will be fired so that others who want to keep their jobs will do what they are supposed to do. I don't see anything as regards what change would be made by what you said, you just pointed fingers. Correct it oga.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by AngryNigerian(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2017
sinistermind:
Wow!!! But what changed between 4 years ago and now? No be yesterday Police n customs started to collect bribes. So how come it all skyrocketed in one year?

Epic comment! You deserve a huge award

6 Likes

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by bilulu(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Had to quote this for the extremely lazy ones who are fond of reading only headlines and commenting.

If the journalist who wrote this wasnt trying to be mischievious, he would have said "Fg blames extortion by the police, army, for...." But of course, if that had been the headline, people like the op and those who have already started talking nonsense after reading just the title, wouldnt bother about the news.

Besides, how is Audu Ogbe FG? He isnt the spokesman for the FG so his opinion, even thlough valid and reasonable, cannot be said to be that of the FG. When the FG wants to speak, they do so though the SGF, or the spokesman of the president.
I guess d extortion jux started wen dis administration came in.....was it not there wen bag of rice was 7k? was it not there wen all d farm produce were affordable?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by felixomor: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2017
sarrki:

We are all corrupt

Is it on nairaland 247 u run the truck business?
Mscheww
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by omenkaLives(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
bilulu:

I guess d extortion jux started wen dis administration came in.....was it not there wen bag of rice was 7k? was it not there wen all d farm produce were affordable?
Read my next comment and go lay your head somewhere else to wail. Get the phuck out of my face.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Realist2: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
donejossy87:
Jonathan was an epic failure, I wonder why some people wants him back or adore hm...even though buhari is dull or slow like they claim but never should any Nigerian wish for another Jonathan again. Imagine sm Nigerians celebrating ibori, hmmm, ibori? shocked 250k million$. We need t wake up, God help us all

Its seems you're just waking from sleep ?.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by igwedubai2(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2017
igwedubai.!!!!! kia the truth must be told. how does dis situation concern police and army! I can manage custom. and at the same time they are the people in power that imposed law to custom to follow. so, tell me y is did man disgracing himself for God sake! y yyyyyyyyyy. somebody tell me y.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by darknetcom: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2017
awa:

Sarrki,

You wey dey digest and understand, is it not APC that is in Power and managing the Army and Police Why should they always look for who to blame Why can't they come up with Policies favorable enough to open up make prices of foods moderate

how you wan solve this when every single person is corrupt??..their is no solution to that..

we have to wait that the corrupt generation dies out and teach our children better...

its too late for us...

or una want hitler,mao,stalin treatment...??..
not many will survive it...
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Kiakia(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/fg-blames-police-army-customs-high-cost-food/
This is serious. Audu Ogbeh should tell us another, Please. He should rather blame his federal government for the rising cost in price of food items than on security men at road blocks. The assertion by Ogbeh is very funny.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Bioboy1213(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Seun360:

Try to be Sane for once. I guess ur dad huals the entire Country right?
no mind that mumu, nah his father get the company so him no dey enter road @ all, i do spend almost 100k from Taraba or Makurdi to Lagos so i agree with you but it also include produce charges.
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by bilulu(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Read my next comment and go lay your head somewhere else to wail. Get the phuck out of my face.
I only ask u harmless questions..... Wat has changed dat made d cost of farm produce to go up? na today dem start to mount road block? u guys lack reasoning these days so long it's ur govt dat is saying d trash u nod like an agama lizard

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by MosD: 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
Simple question is; were there not all these road blocks during Jonathan? It's high time these guys learnt that giving excuse for every failure will make them a perpetual failure

3 Likes

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by darknetcom: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2017
we should have gave the army,police and customs most of the budget...

if the army,police and customs dont have enough then forget corruption going away...

its very important that those 3 have enough money to operate...
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Hiploko(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
Had to quote this for the extremely lazy ones who are fond of reading only headlines and commenting.

If the journalist who wrote this wasnt trying to be mischievious, he would have said "Fg blames extortion by the police, army, for...." But of course, if that had been the headline, people like the op and those who have already started talking nonsense after reading just the title, wouldnt bother about the news.

Besides, how is Audu Ogbe FG? He isnt the spokesman for the FG so his opinion, even thlough valid and reasonable, cannot be said to be that of the FG. When the FG wants to speak, they do so though the SGF, or the spokesman of the president.
na today extortion start? How come na this period food prices dey tripple? With all ' za kwaraption fight' shey prices are supposed to head southwards mbok!

Useless government,useless officials,useless supporters, stone age archaic way of reasoning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by engrhorla(m): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2017
omenkaLives:

When the spokesman of the president speaks, he is either speakinf for the president or the presidency as a whole!

Any member of the executive is the mouthpiece of the FG!

When Fashola visited Obiano, it is the FG that visited him

Do you get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by sinkhole: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2017
He, however, noted that farmers, who were beneficiaries of the scandalous price increases across the country, kicked against moves by the Federal Government to effect reduction in the prices of food items.
Has the security extortion stopped? How then can the farmers agree to price reduction?
Re: FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. by Orikinla1: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2017
awa:
Na waohhh ...

He is only stating facts.

Even here in Lagos, once they see vehicles carrying farm products to the markets, they stop them to extort money from the traders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Nigerian Governors At UNDP Retreat In Kigali, Rwanda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.