Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Please Help Me Confirm If Adewax Consultant Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Confirm If Adewax Consultant Is Real (759 Views)

Please Help Me Confirm If This Invite Is Real Or Not / Please Help Me Confirm This / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me Confirm If Adewax Consultant Is Real by lacum: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2017
Please help me confirm if this people are real. Adewax Consulting
11 monilola oyeyinka stteet off ajibade babatola street 7&8 bustop ajao estate junction airport road lagos.

I was sent a txt for an interview on friday
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If Adewax Consultant Is Real by lacum: 7:20am On Feb 10, 2017
please i need a confirmation because the interview will hold this morning
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If Adewax Consultant Is Real by dedons: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2017
lacum:
Please help me confirm if this people are real. Adewax Consulting
11 monilola oyeyinka stteet off ajibade babatola street 7&8 bustop ajao estate junction airport road lagos.

I was sent a txt for an interview on friday
oga don't go o.

They have changed their name again from magnessium abi na MGL with same address.

They will first use one India guy to deceive you before you get to know that u are in a scam environment.

For your own good, please don't go.
Re: Please Help Me Confirm If Adewax Consultant Is Real by lacum: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
dedons:
oga don't go o.

They have changed their name again from magnessium abi na MGL with same address.

They will first use one India guy to deceive you before you get to know that u are in a scam environment.

For your own good, please don't go.
thanks i didnt go again

Exxonmobil Recruitment For Entry Level Apprentices 2017 / Vacancy For Agric Science And CRK Teachers In Ketu Secondary School / I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7