Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them (21625 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React / N800 For Stamp Duty Charge? Diamond Bank Sent This Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by sleepyeyez(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
do we also get to be refunded?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
fast or swap to another bank
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by AdonaiRoofing(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Would they now refund those they've already charged

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by upuphim(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
They should give time frame for the reversal o o o o o!
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by maasoap(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
ojun50:
On till i see the alert back befor i believe dis shit. They should add 1k easy to every one acct for damage.

Borrow people loan make them use do better business una no go gree bt carry una money dey give oil marketers nw them no pay una one come use stamp duty recover abi.
Very true, very true. Bad debts are just too many.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by crispyvick(f): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
thunder wey dey do IT go fire dem if i dnt see d reverse,stupid ppl

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by fairheven: 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2017
too late, have already deactivated my account, planning to close the second one

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
dingbang:
GTBank is next! grin
I'm telling u, I always praising them until last year when they slap me for mouth

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Vikkiboi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
10 good points to Note

1. It is actually wrong for stamp duties to be charged on savings account angry

2. What this means is that it was never remitted to the federal government sad

3. A separate account was opened and all the cash went there.

4. Assuming it was remitted to the government 'TSA', it can't be reversed

5. The implication of this is that diamond bank will never reverse all the stolen cash

6. They just made an abnormal profit

7. They must pay embarassed

8. Migrate to another bank now and transfer all your cash from this nonsense bank

9. If they later return a part of the deducted amount, transfer it too angry

10. You can add the last point grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by SalamRushdie: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
Thunder fire them there.. if no b say na my salary account dem for no see me again..

Can you imagine what such deductions will do to a student that has only 2k in his account and u went ahead n deduct 105 from it..
Nonsense

Blame Buhari that instructed them to do so
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by lipstick2(f): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Not seen any reversal.Instead I got a new one this morning on an account,I have neva withdrawn 10kobo from this month.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Osu175(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
They want replacing the free 4k we collected from them though diamond yello account by all means. Them don fail, that one don go
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Zane2point4(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mine was deducted twice o, i have stopped using the bank since.

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by outflank: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Which is it, reverse or refund?
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by ahmodu4real(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
If i hear them just remove anotyer 100naira just yesterday Diamond bank we go still burn down thier branch in my area very soon 419 bank
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Jay542(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
They haven't reversed minesad
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Thieves. I have emptied my account with them.. I will never deposit shi shi there again cry
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2017
Vikkiboi:
10 good points to Note

1. It is actually wrong for stamp duties to be charged on savings account angry

2. What this means is that it was never remitted to the federal government sad

3. A separate account was opened and all the cash went there.

4. Assuming it was remitted to the government 'TSA', it can't be reversed

5. The implication of this is that diamond bank will never reverse all the stolen cash

6. They just made an abnormal profit

7. They must pay embarassed

8. Migrate to another bank now and transfer all your cash from this nonsense bank

9. If they later return a part of the deducted amount, transfer it too angry

10. You can add the last point grin
exactly ...i will just kuku transfer anything there reverse... Even though is 500N
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2017
Those guys actually sent me a debit alert on the stamp duty. That amount when withdrawn from the account of thousands of customers is quite a lot.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
Zane2point4:
Mine was deducted twice o, i have stopped using the bank since.
Hmm, that's serious.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
sleepyeyez:
do we also get to be refunded?
hopefully.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by porozhniy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2017
There is no need complaining, anybody who is affected should simply close the account, that's the only language they'll understand.
Make we see how dem go survive.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by skywalker001(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
guru01:
I have stop crediting my account with them.
I urge everyone to do the same until they stop this nonsense. I have lost almost 5k for stop charge, which they started collecting this year January.

I blame CBN and our Judiciary.
stop charge

I knw u'r lying but kwontinu
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by MANDILAX(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
I dey wait

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by KingEtuas: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2017
DIAMOND BANK IS RIGHT BUT THEY CAUSE THIS MEDIA CRY AND BAD IMAGE ON THEM because THEY SHOULD HAVE EDUCATED THEIR CUSTOMERS THAT THE STAMP DUTIES RELATES TO PREVIOUS CREDITS WHICH THEY HAVE IGNORED.
THEY DEDUCTED N1,400 FROM ME IN TOTAL. I CALLED THEM PROMISING HEAVEN AND HELL.

I DOWNLOADED MY BANK STATEMENT AND SUMMARIZED ALL QUALIFYING CREDITS TO PETITION CBN ONLY FOR ME TO OBSERVE THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DEDUCTING STAMP DUTY ON MY CREDITS SINCE WHEN CBN GAVE THE DIRECTIVE AND BY MY CALCULATION STAMP DUTIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN N1,450, SO I JUST STOPPED THE PETITION BECAUSE AM EVEN GAINING BY N50.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO STUDY YOUR BANK STATEMENT AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THAT THE BANK IS RIGHT, JUST THAT THEY LACKED IN COMMUNICATION.

I HOPE DIAMOND BANK WILL PAY ME FOR THIS PUBLIC EDUCATION AM OFFERING HERE.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by shammah1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
They sound like APC government
Dandsome:
Nice. However, there's a difference between WILL BE REVERSED and HAS BEEN REVERSED
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by shammah1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
What's the meaning of reverse?
DONSMITH123:
So the ones they've been taking are they going to pay back?
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Everking(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
mtcheww,they better do the needful cos enough is enough,by next week I de ze ro my acct.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Mbediogu(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
Too late in the day. They should credit those withdrawal to the owner's accounts with commitment not to do so again.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Mbediogu(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Too late in the day. They should credit those withdrawal to the owners' accounts with with interests accrued for the period, and a commitment not to do so again.
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by mimee9(f): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
Dem never reverse my own money o
Re: Diamond Bank Reverses The Stamp Duty Charge After These Tweets To Them by Mekanus(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2017
They said they will revers mine from 15th January 2016 to November 2016 but it was last two weeks that they debited me 100 naira for stamp duty. Anyway I will still bombard them with emails until they pay me back my money. Moafuckers defrauding already hungry Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Falls To 230, Dollar Supply Dries Up / Five Embarrassing Situation That Occurs In A Banking Hall/premises / Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.