Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) (43862 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Together the've scammed more people than MMM can hope to do in a thousand years

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by daveP(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Nogodye:
The servants of a great God.

Modified perfectly well!!!
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by tomakint: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
The real men of God holding forth in the journey of serving the Lord and Worshipping the Master, Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by hokafor(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
Grand Masters

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by mikeapollo: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
The Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN)

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by mikeapollo: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2017
tomakint:
The real men of God holding forth in the journey of serving the Lord and Worshipping the Master, Jesus Christ.
The Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN)
By their fruits ye shall know them

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by tomakint: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2017
kropotkin2:
Together the've scammed people than MMM can hope to do in a thousand years
Father forgive this one for he knoweth not what he is saying. Lay not the consequences of his unguarded statement on him nor his children. So I pray in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by MakeWeTalk: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2017
tomakint:
When did they become men of God.

They dont know Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by toluxa1(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
There's no musical instrument that annoys me like that thing Adeboye is holding. I hate it. There's nothing musical in that instrument...its just noice in the crudest form.

Praise him with the tambourine and dancing; praise him with strings and flutes!
Psalm 150:4 (NLT)

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2017
klassykute:
i think say na ipad oo. wetin b d name bra
it is called piano
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by daeujo: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
There's no musical instrument that annoys me like that thing Adeboye is holding. I hate it. There's nothing musical in that instrument...its just noice in the crudest form.
that's why the Bible say make a joyful NOISE unto the Lord. Anybody holding it plays it joyfulfully. I can dash u one sef.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2017
femi4:
Na wetin David and the rest use for old testament to praise God be that. If God is not complaining.... wetin come be your own
Hahaha. Funny u cheesy
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2017
holarindey:

what's this one saying? who asked you?
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Yemi7up: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2017
Lawalemi:
Halleluyah
May God be praise.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Rebuke: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:
Criminals gathered to exploit their gullible followers

Again

cheesy grin

Tomorrow yhu wll be running from pillar to post not knowin yhu used yhur own fingers to bring calamities upon yhur self.

Believe it or not, these men aint mere men. They definitely have divine backing......ba careful wat yhu say or type abt dem. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin
Let me flog you with my Angelic cane sad

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by solaere(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin
i'll not be suprise when u eventually go missing !!!.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by nkemdi89(f): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2017
I am only attracted to that neat looking police woman, chai she reminds me of ubi.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Fearcom(m): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
When did they become men of God.
They dont know Jesus.

And you know him, right?

You can't know Jesus, because if you knew Jesus you won't be talking like this.
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by thrillionaire(m): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
I love you for this mehn.. That stuff is just an irritating noise. The worst part is that they always shake it and disrupt the good music going on angry
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
The thing be like their trademark. If u c anybody wit that thing,na redeemer. #iamaredeemer

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by fortunechy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2017
Men dt move mountain
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Olukolade1: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
you need total deliverance
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by lanightdavido(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
tinkinjow:
Go and jump inside well then
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by columbus007(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2017
ekwemzy2014:
my topic has never been taken to front page why? and i know very well they are useful
relax bros,its more like the case of Jamb,write to re-write again cheesy
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by fufuNegusi(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2017
great men

wish i was there to hear them preach
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by Chikelue2000(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10, 2017
Where is Kumuyi?
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by meeketta: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2017
hahn:

Again

cheesy grin
FAT MOUTH, LARGE LIP AND BRAIN WASH HEAD.IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT SAY JUST SHUT UP BEFORE U ATTRACT CURSE ON SELF
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by nams77: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
Father give me the combined wealth of those two men

1 Like

Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by meeketta: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
WHEN FIRE AND FIRE JAM MY BROTHER SOMETHING EXTRA ORDINARY WILL HAPPEN
Re: Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) by ufuosman(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2017
Great men of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Dave Ogbole Accused Of Sexual Abuse After Defending Pastor Fatoyinbo / Must See Hilarious Announcement By A Church About Fuel Scarcity / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.