Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme (2257 Views)

Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davido’s 30BG Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by JamieNaij(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2017
The meme has become the current hottest meme on the internet, infact you can't scroll through Twitter or Instagram without coming across the meme.

His name is Kayode Ewumi, and he is a British/Nigerian actor.

Kayode was born on 2nd November 1993 in the Elephant and Castle district of London, the middle child in an Anglo-Nigerian family.

Kayode Ewumi created the character on the now-defunct platform Vine in 2015. Soon after, it became the main character to #HoodDocumentary, a mockumentary following Safe’s road to rap stardom. “I did a Vine I wasn’t happy with, and T was like, ‘Why don’t you just try you stalling the car?’” Ewumi told BuzzFeed in Jan. 2016. “And I said ‘roll safe’ to some imaginary youngers. I took off my shirt, had the chain on, and it happened. We did another video with him, and this character was forming.” Roll Safe has gone viral in the past, but now that the U.S. has embraced the London act, it’s definitely left a bigger mark.

The meme is called roll safe

See more funny memes here

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/meet-kayode-ewumi-britishnigerian-man.html

Lalasticlala Ijebabe Missyb3

Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by Erngie(f): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2017
Nice
Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by JamieNaij(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2017
some of the memes below...

Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by Pauls0n(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2017
U sure na the guy
Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by JamieNaij(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2017

Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by Pheals(f): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2017
one single photo
Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by RiversWatchDog(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2017
lolz
Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by Mikylopez(f): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2017
fine bruh
Re: Meet Kayode Ewumi, The British/nigerian Man Behind The Hottest Internet Meme by BerryAnny(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2017
Nice One!

(1) (Reply)

Davido On Convoy To Attend His Friend Wedding Ceremony In Accra Ghana(pics,video / (OMG) Simi Working Out So Hard To Achieve A Curvy Body / Making Love Between 12am And 3am Is Dangerous - Pastor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.