Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,248 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Create An Android App On Your Android Phone Without Android Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Create An Android App On Your Android Phone Without Android Studio (1294 Views)

Can I Learn Programming From My Android Phone? / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install / How Much Will It Cost To Create An IOS, And An Android App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Android App On Your Android Phone Without Android Studio by youngscholar(m): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2017
Do you want to be an android developer without using android studio, then you are you have come to the right thread.
To start creating android apps on your phone, follow this steps..

1-Go to Playstore and search for AIDE or search the google for AIDE
2- Install the app you downloaded.
3-After Installling it, launch it, then a tutorial will begining, teaching you how to say "Hello" in your first android app.
4- TO create your first android app, swipe the left bar.
5-Click on For expert, then enter your project name and then you can now create your android app.

http://nigeriantechzone.ml/index.php/forum/programming/120-how-to-create-an-android-app-on-your-android-phone-without-anroid-studio

1 Like

Re: How To Create An Android App On Your Android Phone Without Android Studio by tellculversus: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Culver's is fundamentally a chain of easygoing, drive-thru eateries working in the Midwest US. The principal eatery was established in 1984 in Sauk city, Wisconsin. Today there are in excess of 500 cafés the country over. tellculvers.com This is likewise a family possessed and worked business.

(1) (Reply)

40 Free Online Courses To Learn Programming On Coursera / I Need Of A Wordpress Blog / I Need New App For Sub9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.