Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. (658 Views)

Fortune City Needs Your Help / Today In The History Of Fortune City / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Fortune Magazine's List Of World's 50 Greatest Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by Divepen1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
In The Month of April, you will follow a series of stories from me. You will know when you'll get the next update.

To start with

Fortune City Series

Title: Show Me Heaven

Genre: Crime

Summary:
They saw heavens, came back and told everyone. Now, those that saw the visions are beginning to disappear. When James was called to handle the case, he never knew he was walking into a very big conspiracy within the Christian body. This is a story of love, betrayal, fear and Greater Fear..

Starts: Tuesday, 5th April, 2017

@olofoforeview....
Anticipate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by Divepen1(m): 4:47am On Feb 11, 2017
Starts @ olofoforeview On April 5th, 2017. Chaos is sure to happen. Genre: Thriller
Jettisoned ( When Rapture Came Calling)

Re: Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by nady94: 9:52am On Feb 11, 2017
Ok anticipating kiss
Re: Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by Divepen1(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
nady94:
Ok anticipating kiss
Thanks

Tania was compelled to join the girls abducted by Bokoharam just to save some of her injured friends. Now, she must stay behind to do some unimaginable things to survive and save their life.
Title: Pawn
Genre: Thriller
Date: Monday, 3rd April, 2017
@ olofoforeview

Re: Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by Divepen1(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2017
I will start a series of stories in April and in a bid to do more for people, I want to advertise your product or service etc on my blog for free.
As at last month, my blog had 2000+ views ( And then, I was test running what and what works). So you are in for a great time.

So this is the offer.
* The first five people would have their product name incorporated into the story at one point or the other.
#Then, they will get their poster placed on the several stories and it would be linked to their different sites(if they have none).
# if you don't have a poster, I'll create something for you.

* Others would have their products advertised here and there.

All you need is to send details to
08188323098 (WhatsApp will really make sense)

Akintayoakinjide0@gmail.com

Blog: www.olofoforeview.

Please rebroadcast
Re: Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by Divepen1(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2017
Behind Walls
When Usman took the blame for Bidemi's action, he never knew he was going into a life beyond his comprehension.

Genre: Teen Fiction, Thriller

Date: 3rd April, 2017

@olofoforeview

Re: Fortune City Series Start In April.. Anticipate. by Divepen1(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2017
In the days of the tower of Babel, the Lord caused confusion and brought about different languages. Why? The people *is* one.

So the world's language transcends from many to One Language- English.
In the 4017, the world's language was English and no one knew there had ever being any language. To scrap this they had to scrap the knowledge about God.

Watch out for *_purified Tomorrow_* a story that explores the latest development of Language, which shows that the English Language is trying hard to purify its language. And shows how Leaders try to keep the world intact by killing anyone who started getting ideas of other languages and God.

That means God is linked to our languages. Speak your language today. And teach a child.

www.olofoforeview.

#olofoforeview

(1) (Reply)

A Little Bit Crazy (A Young Man Tales). / The Future Is Bright! / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.