Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Short Story: The Man Is Coming - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story: The Man Is Coming (13500 Views)

BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / The Man: Bob Dylan, Newly Crowned Nobel Laureate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Hadampson(m): 12:12am On Feb 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:

You both will continue the incantation in jail physically.

We have already arrested u spiritually.
Ewoo!!! Itz can neva apen.. can u catch d wind or air?? ko possible

samyfreshsmooth calm down ntin go apen. trust me

1 Like

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Hadampson(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

ah shocked shocked

hadampson i don run leave u o.......this bae no be here

i dy suspect say na cele member (cos na only them fit beat u physically but u go dy feel the pain spiritually....and na only them fit arrest u both physically and spiritually at the same time),....and me no dy like cross path whth celes o

ma'am 4give me....i wont cause hullabaloos 4 u again....no vex
They can nur catch me o

*chanting incantations nd disappear afta a while* OFE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Following
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by vicfajeze: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2017
The concluding part nko?
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by EMERGENCY111(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Monday morning.. give us sharperly name, we dey go work
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by queendiamond(f): 8:02am On Feb 13, 2017
ladyverere:

My heart is thumping right now with raw fear! It's like it's happening to me. Wow.
but you didn't have to quote the whole thing na
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by LaClickLaBend: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
one update and it's already in front page. Mod is high. be putting unfinished storues that may never be finished on the front page
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Bigsteveg(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2017
MrsExplorer......where's the concluding part of your story now or why start something you can't finish. Do quick before the audience lose interest
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Adesina12: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2017
The Man is really coming now!!!

Nice one MrsExplorer.....Congrat for the front page

Thanks for mention Hadampson.

Harameede99, queenitee, ladysuperp, lawlahdey O ya join us

I don prepared sweet popcorn for una.

1 Like

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by citas(f): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2017
I am not understanding this story anymore, has d story ended ni. abeg o whoever started the story should come n finish it. Hw can u keep me on suspence since na. wat it is #in jenifa's voice#?
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2017
dang im following like twitter loyest fans grin grin I pray God provide your family a big mantion. your writting skills just kill it. say hi to the twins and mama with the brave guy cos if na me see or hear wetin d boy hear and see i will dissapoint my kids ooo. still following tho grin grin
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2017
i never hear a story wey fit dey make my heart do yoga inside of me b4 this na one
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by iliyande(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2017
LaClickLaBend:
one update and it's already in front page. Mod is high. be putting unfinished storues that may never be finished on the front page

I am with you, I don't like reading stories on Nairaland even if it is in front page because u will hardly see the conclusion
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Hadampson(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Adesina12:
Welcome bro
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by ikombe: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2017
ladyverere:

My heart is thumping right now with raw fear! It's like it's happening to me. Wow.
why u go quote the whole update

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by emmanuel1990(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Ayam still waiting for the tori...
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by harameede99(f): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adesina12:

oya na u sabi wetin i lyk drink nko?
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by harameede99(f): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai wats dis m seeing Hadampson tell me wu b d rat nd coackroach wey dey abuse u nd Samyfreshsmooth nd una no tell me me i get their size for hand Dettol abi Dtobs abi wetin u call am i no nice reach dah one oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Adesina12: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
harameede99:
Chai wats dis m seeing Hadampson tell me wu b d rat nd coackroach wey dey abuse u nd Samyfreshsmooth nd una no tell me me i get their size for hand Dettol abi Dtobs abi wetin u call am i no nice reach dah one oo

Dettol noniii with his long blue dress seller ....missisipi gal..

Serve him right jawe... grin grin grin

Samyfreshsmooth...pele (sorry) dey don colabo on you

Don't worry again harameede99 is here to bail you out of dettol nemesis.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by asumo12: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

na real short story!

CC Hidentity

grin grin grin
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by emmyreb(f): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
The suspense is just too much I swear, I've been reading stories but I think dis got me, but wia is d concluding part nau
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by harameede99(f): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adesina12:

Dettol noniii with his long blue dress seller ....missisipi gal..

Serve him right jawe... grin grin grin

Samyfreshsmooth...pele (sorry) dey don colabo on you

Don't worry again harameede99 is here to bail you out of dettol nemesis.. grin grin grin
na so jere tnx for trusting in me i will show im nd his wife dah u dnt mess pple i care abt

1 Like

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Hadampson(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
harameede99:
Don't worry swidysmiley i have taken care of dat.. don't stress yaself bcoz of dem.. They don't worth ya stress at all.. Just leave dem tew me, i knw wah tew do, okay?!

*dials FLOYD MAYWEATHER numba*
oga mayweather wia u dy, i wan c yhu ni. okay, make we meet at d usual place abi? ok, no peecheesy

Dat settles it dearwink
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by MrsExplorer(f): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
MrsExplorer:
"The Man is Coming"

I stared at David, my 8 year old son, not very surprised that he is awake at this time. I gave a very loud yawn as I tried to pull him close to me but he wouldn't bulge,

"What did you say?" I asked.

"The man is coming" he repeated.

I sat up on the bed, careful not to wake my sleeping wife and tried again to pull him to me, he still didnt bulge so i lifted and placed him on my legs.

"Which man?" I asked even as i thought of the best way to quickly get him to go back to bed, its 2 am and i need to wake up early.

"The man in red, he is coming, i saw him and he is coming"

"Where did you see him?" I asked with a little more concern and attention.

"When i was sleeping"

There was no way anyone could have gotten inside as i made sure i locked the door leading to our room and parlour apartment before going to bed.

"You mean you had a dream?"

"Yes"

I led out a loud breath, i didnt even realize i have been holding my breath all this while. I should have known. David was always waking up from his strange dreams or should i say he loves to sleepwalk. The doctor had said he would get over this as he gets older. I truly hope so.

"Its just a dream" I said. "You remember when i told you that dreams aint real?"

"But Dad, it is real! I saw him"

"You saw the man or whoever he is in your dream, now its time to go back to bed" I tickled him playfully as i spoke.

My children sleeps in the parlour while i and my wife take the bedroom. I carried David to the parlour, careful again not to wake my wife as she must be very tired. I placed him on the small sofa he loves to sleep on while i took a glance at Mary and Martha, my twin daughters, they were so beautiful and identical and in the semi darkness of the parlour i couldn't even tell which was Mary and which was Martha. They were asleep and i wondered why David couldn't be like them, always waking up in the middle of the night.

I double checked the door and windows to be sure it was really locked, then i made a big show of checking under the chairs and behind the curtains and even in the small shelf that decorates the parlour.

"See? There is no man" I said, making an elaborate and comical hand gesture to soothe him, but it didnt work.

"I can't sleep" he said.

"What if i sleep with you?"

"Ok" he said

I folded my self in the small sofa and cuddled him close to me, hoping this time he would fall asleep. Ten minutes in and he still wasn't sleeping.

"Dad, if dreams are not real then why are they so scary?"

I stayed quite for a pretty long time as i did not really have an answer to that question, i was dumbfounded, so much for being the all knowing dad. David might be a kid but his question is pretty logical. I made a mental note to find an answer to that question in the morning but for now i needed to sleep and so does David.

"I don't know son but they are just dreams, we have dreams when we sleep" I said in the most soothing voice i could muster, already getting slightly frustrated.

"But dad..."

"You know what son" i interrupted him "lets play a game. We'll count 1 to 100 together very slowly, when we get to hundred i'll answer all your questions"

So we started counting, i was very sure this would help him sleep, the counting technique had always worked for me when i was suffering from mild insomnia.

"1...2....3.........35....," He was begining to doze off, "36...37..........,62...,63..........,

A loud bang stopped me in mid count. It sounded like hitting the base of a very big metal drum with a strong stick. I jumped from the sofa just as my heart nearly choked on my throat. David jumped too, we were both standing, i held him and motioned for him to stay still. I listened and waited for another bang but there was nothing.

Just as i was about to lead David back to the sofa, i heard another bang louder than the frst one, then i heard someone scream. My tongue took on the familiar taste of fear and my heart began pounding so fast i thought i was having a heart attack. The noise had woken Mary and Martha and they looked at me, more confused than scared.

I quitely tiptoed towards them while silently whispered to David to go into the bedroom. I lifted my two beautiful daughters in my arms and carried them inside. My wife had woken up too and she was visibly scared.

"Honey, what's the noise?" she whispered.

"Its the man, he is coming" David said before i could find my voice.

"What man?" My wife asked, her eyes wide open and at that moment i knew i needed to be strong for her and for my kids even if i have to fake it.

I explained to my wife that David had a dream and in the dream a man in red came into our house. My wife stared at me then at David,

"What do we do?" She asked.

"We stay quite" I said.

There was another bang, this time i was sure it was gunshot. My thought was racing..,could it be an armed robber?

I stood frozen, it was the silent sob of my daughters that took me away from the shock, quickly i grabbed my phone from the bedstand with the intention of calling the police station in that area. It was then i realized my phone was dead, Fvck! My hand was terribly shaken and tried as i did to appear calm, i failed.

You think you understand fear? Wait till you see the face of your three children staring right at you with fear written all over their faces waiting for you to do something. At that moment you are there God and then you wonder if you would ever forgive yourself if something was to happen to them.

I grabbed my wife's phone and tried to call the local security man's number, it rang but he wasn't piking. I kept dialling.

"He is coming?" David said again.

"SHUT UP!" i screamed.

I was loosing it, never in my life have i been in this kind of situation and in becoming a dad, no one prepped you for a time like this. My scream was at that moment the more scary thing to happen to my family as they all soon burst into full sobs, including my wife. David was staring into space as if out of this world, unaware of what was going on. I pulled every one close and tried my best to offer comfort.

"Hey sweeties" i said, trying so hard to stop my voice from cracking. "We' re going to keep quite and not make any noise, no crying now. Its just the security men going round making sure that there is nothing wrong but i need to go do something in the parlour"

My wife held my hand, warning me not to go. I walked as quitely as i could to the parlour, switched off the rechargeable lamp then brought the curtians down, i double checked the door and windows, made sure it was locked then i went back to the room.

When i got back to the room, i signalled again for everyone to keep quite while i stood in front of the door leading to the room and kept dialling the security guards number, he still wasn't picking.

Outside, in the passage, there was a large sound like someone smashing a door open, a scream then 2 gunshots, another scream then laughter, a very loud and strange laughter.

I looked at my kids, they were crying, as silently as they could. I stared at my wife, her eyes were closed and she was mumbling something, i guess she was praying. I looked at David, he was the calmest, looking at me, No, not really looking at me, looking through me as if i wasn't there, as if he saw something no one was seeing.

I kept motioning for them to keep quite. Then i heard a voice, it was coming from the passage.

"Come out, come out, dont wait for me to pull down your door, you know i can do it, you know i would do it"

No one dared move, i thought of what my neighbours would be doing by now, we re eight tenants in this block and by the gunshots, a family could alredy be dead.

Oh God, i whispered. Please dont let anything happen to my family. I couldn't even remember the last time i prayed to God.

Then i had the laugh again and another gunshot, i jumped and so did my daughters. I ran to them and held them to me as if by that will, we could all just disapper and come back when this was all over.

"Dad, are we going to die?" martha asked.

Tears was nearly pouring down my cheeks,

"No dear, we are not going to die"

"He is coming, dad, he is coming" David's voice broke the silence that followed my statement.

"Ok lets play a game" the voice with the gun said. "Come out, open your doors and i wont have to kill you"

I heard nothing at first then i heard a door open, someone must have open their door, would the man let them live?

Immediately the door opened i heard someone's voice, i think he was trying to beg, then the sound of gunshots then silence, this was followed by the sound of a child crying. I know the voice, its Jide's, he is about David's age mate.

I thought of what would become of me or my kids if something was to happen to either of us. I kept dialling the security guards number, it was ringing but still wasn't picking.

I stared at my kids, i loved them, there were brave and doing their best to be quite, my wife was still mumbling her prayers. I have never really believed in the existence of God but at this moment, i am not sure i have much choice. If he was there, if he is there, he should please save my family.

I could hear the sound of the shooter's footstep walking up and down the passage way, taunting us, tormenting us, Jide was still crying, the shooter must have left him alone, maybe to torment us even more. The sound of his footsteps echoed in my heart, each step he took caused my heart to pound even more and then his voice, his voice, i am not sure i would ever forget that sneering laugh and its croaky nature.

Suddenly, something slammed the door leading to our palour, my wife led out a muffled scream while i tried with desperation to cover the mouth of my two daughter as they burst into franctic wails. In our fear, David was the odd one, his gaze was locked on the door, as if seeing through it and he kept mumbling

He is coming, he is coming, he is coming

Another slam, then the door knob began to shake and rattle, the shooter was trying to get in. I knew if he kept pushing, the door wouldn't hold any much longer. I needed to save my family, i have to save my family.

I looked around, darting my eyes across the room looking for something, a means of escape, a weapon, anything. I stared at the window, it had a burglary proof and if i could just pull it away, it would be our means of escape.

If you believe you are weak, wait till you feel the hot taste of adrenaline fill your mouth till it tickles your finger when you are in the face of danger.

I directed my family away from the window, wrapped my fist with a big blanket, grabbed one of the small stool in the bedroom and threw it at the window glass. It really didnt make the impact i wanted as the metal proof blocked the stool.

The door rattled again. It wouldnt hold any much longer. Quickly i ran to the parlour, my legs almost giving way from my shaking. I dragged one of the parlour chairs and placed it in front of the wall, using it as a wedge. It wouldnt hold the door for long, it would delay the intruder while i firgured what to do.

The shooter must have heard me move.

"There is no way you would escape this" he said while still pounding the door.

"Go to hell" I replied. i don't know why i said that but i figured if i'll be dying, i would rather die fighting than whining like a coward.

I ran back to the bedroom, grabbed an hammer and as forcefully as i could i began to hit the spots that held the burglary proof to the wall, thankfull the wall was not very strong.

My curse must have gooten the shooter furious as he decided to stop playing around. He gave one loud single push and i new immediaely that the door would give way soon.

I pried the metal proof open and began to break the glasses as quickly as i could. Quickly i led my two daughters through the window. I heard the door bulge, and then the scrapping of a chair on the floor. He was pushing the door open. my wife followed suit, one leg outside the window and then a shot.

I froze for a fraction of a second, feared for the worst, he must have missed. I pushed my wife off the window not caring how she landed but as i reached for David, he was no longer beside me.

I turned just in time to see him walking across the room towards the shooter, everything seem to slow down.

I watched as the shooter lifted his gun, pointed it at David and.....,

I covered the distance between me and david in two impossible steps, dived and grabbed David in the process, rolling on the floor even as the shooter squeezed the trigger.

Two shots were fired and then click, click, empty shot. The shooter cursed. He must have lost count of how many bullets he had left.

He reached into his right pocket, there was another gun there, a smaller one. i could see its shape as it materialized.

Quickly i reached for the shooter like a charging bull, i flunged my self at him, using my weight and the element of surprise as an advantage, my shoulder coming in contact with his rib in a force that sent us both sprawling to the ground,

but he was stronger and more fierce, before i could react he was already ontop of me with series of punchies, i tried to wrestle from under him but the pin was too tight and the punches were leaving me dazed.

I heard David call my name and that was just about all i needed. With all the strength i could muster i arched my body so i could escape from his grip, planted my teeth on his thighs and bite as hard as i could. I heard him scream but i didnt let go, i could feel the first flow of his blood as it dropped in my mouth.

He twisted away, grabbed hold of a cord and wrunged it round my neck in a very tight grip, i tried to escape but i couldnt, the cord cutting of my supply of oxygen, i kicked, punched and with each struggle i felt weaker, i was dieing.

Then i started to beg, tears falling for my eyes. I heard the monster laugh.

I was getting close to my last breath, i stretched my hand to reach something, to hang on to anything, i couldn't. The moment leading to death is the most troubling moment, you see you whole life flash right infront of your eyes. And soon you just accept the fact that you ll be dieing anymoent from now.

My last thought were those of my family, what would become of them.

I begged.

A shot! From somehwere behind me. I watched as the shooter fell, his brain matter splattered on the wall in front of me.

I gasped for air taking in as much as i could. I turned and before i collapsed, i saw the person who had made the shot.

it was david, a gun in his hand. Shaking!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by Adesina12: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
wow!!!!

What a bold son he got in David?

Keep it coming MrsExplorer...the tension is high now

Adraline is running hot in my blood for this episode

Let's eat sweet popcorn + cold smirnoff to cool tension
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by SPDAZZY(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:
D Audience iz kinda little.. perhaps i cn be of epp..

cc: sunshine46, angelinastto, bibijay, spdazzy, harameede99, adesina12, dapo97, yungtemy, cerewo, samyfreshsmooth, oly23, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, uncleini, olatex25, switup, nastynic, babsopey, rachealfst, chumzypinky, eniqurl, xolocious, skillful, moscow0147, chizzymaris. come one!! come all!! u're all invited

Thanks dear for the mention.
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by AyamConfidence(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
See as I am shaking sha
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by hormobolanle: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na WA o d story is making sense but Aw come small David sabi use gun? no b small tin o

c dem dis one o lovers Vs babalawo pikin#nyc one make I dy observe. c Wu go win
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by CovenantSam: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
MrsExplorer:

Immediately the door opened i heard someone's voice, i think he was trying to beg, then the sound of gunshots then silence, this was followed by the sound of a child crying. I know the voice, its Jide's, he is about David's age mate.

I thought of what would become of me or my kids if something was to happen to either of us. I kept dialling the security guards number, it was ringing but still wasn't picking.

I stared at my kids, i loved them, there were brave and doing their best to be quite, my wife was still mumbling her prayers. I have never really believed in the existence of God but at this moment, i am not sure i have much choice. If he was there, if he is there, he should please save my family.

I could hear the sound of the shooter's footstep walking up and down the passage way, taunting us, tormenting us, Jide was still crying, the shooter must have left him alone, maybe to torment us even more. The sound of his footsteps echoed in my heart, each step he took caused my heart to pound even more and then his voice, his voice, i am not sure i would ever forget that sneering laugh and its croaky nature.

Suddenly, something slammed the door leading to our palour, my wife led out a muffled scream while i tried with desperation to cover the mouth of my two daughter as they burst into franctic wails. In our fear, David was the odd one, his gaze was locked on the door, as if seeing through it and he kept mumbling

He is coming, he is coming, he is coming

Another slam, then the door knob began to shake and rattle, the shooter was trying to get in. I knew if he kept pushing, the door wouldn't hold any much longer. I needed to save my family, i have to save my family.

I looked around, darting my eyes across the room looking for something, a means of escape, a weapon, anything. I stared at the window, it had a burglary proof and if i could just pull it away, it would be our means of escape.

If you believe you are weak, wait till you feel the hot taste of adrenaline fill your mouth till it tickles your finger when you are in the face of danger.

I directed my family away from the window, wrapped my fist with a big blanket, grabbed one of the small stool in the bedroom and threw it at the window glass. It really didnt make the impact i wanted as the metal proof blocked the stool.

The door rattled again. It wouldnt hold any much longer. Quickly i ran to the parlour, my legs almost giving way from my shaking. I dragged one of the parlour chairs and placed it in front of the wall, using it as a wedge. It wouldnt hold the door for long, it would delay the intruder while i firgured what to do.

The shooter must have heard me move.

"There is no way you would escape this" he said while still pounding the door.

"Go to hell" I replied. i don't know why i said that but i figured if i'll be dying, i would rather die fighting than whining like a coward.

I ran back to the bedroom, grabbed an hammer and as forcefully as i could i began to hit the spots that held the burglary proof to the wall, thankfull the wall was not very strong.

My curse must have gooten the shooter furious as he decided to stop playing around. He gave one loud single push and i new immediaely that the door would give way soon.

I pried the metal proof open and began to break the glasses as quickly as i could. Quickly i led my two daughters through the window. I heard the door bulge, and then the scrapping of a chair on the floor. He was pushing the door open. my wife followed suit, one leg outside the window and then a shot.

I froze for a fraction of a second, feared for the worst, he must have missed. I pushed my wife off the window not caring how she landed but as i reached for David, he was no longer beside me.

I turned just in time to see him walking across the room towards the shooter, everything seem to slow down.

I watched as the shooter lifted his gun, pointed it at David and.....,

I covered the distance between me and david in two impossible steps, dived and grabbed David in the process, rolling on the floor even as the shooter squeezed the trigger.

Two shots were fired and then click, click, empty shot. The shooter cursed. He must have lost count of how many bullets he had left.

He reached into his right pocket, there was another gun there, a smaller one. i could see its shape as it materialized.

Quickly i reached for the shooter like a charging bull, i flunged my self at him, using my weight and the element of surprise as an advantage, my shoulder coming in contact with his rib in a force that sent us both sprawling to the ground,

but he was stronger and more fierce, before i could react he was already ontop of me with series of punchies, i tried to wrestle from under him but the pin was too tight and the punches were leaving me dazed.

I heard David call my name and that was just about all i needed. With all the strength i could muster i arched my body so i could escape from his grip, planted my teeth on his thighs and bite as hard as i could. I heard him scream but i didnt let go, i could feel the first flow of his blood as it dropped in my mouth.

He twisted away, grabbed hold of a cord and wrunged it round my neck in a very tight grip, i tried to escape but i couldnt, the cord cutting of my supply of oxygen, i kicked, punched and with each struggle i felt weaker, i was dieing.

Then i started to beg, tears falling for my eyes. I heard the monster laugh.

I was getting close to my last breath, i stretched my hand to reach something, to hang on to anything, i couldn't. The moment leading to death is the most troubling moment, you see you whole life flash right infront of your eyes. And soon you just accept the fact that you ll be dieing anymoent from now.

My last thought were those of my family, what would become of them.

I begged.

A shot! From somehwere behind me. I watched as the shooter fell, his brain matter splattered on the wall in front of me.

I gasped for air taking in as much as i could. I turned and before i collapsed, i saw the person who had made the shot.

it was david, a gun in his hand. Shaking!

What took you so long?
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by DTOBS(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wow...scintillating. ..

Yewandequeen love, she haf updated oooo
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by olatex25(m): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:
D Audience iz kinda little.. perhaps i cn be of epp..

cc: sunshine46, angelinastto, bibijay, spdazzy, harameede99, adesina12, dapo97, yungtemy, cerewo, samyfreshsmooth, oly23, hormobolanle, yewandequeen, uncleini, olatex25, switup, nastynic, babsopey, rachealfst, chumzypinky, eniqurl, xolocious, skillful, moscow0147, chizzymaris. come one!! come all!! u're all invited
boss, am here sire.... I got dis
Re: Short Story: The Man Is Coming by harameede99(f): 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hadampson:
Don't worry swidysmiley i have taken care of dat.. don't stress yaself bcoz of dem.. They don't worth ya stress at all.. Just leave dem tew me, i knw wah tew do, okay?!

*dials FLOYD MAYWEATHER numba*
oga mayweather wia u dy, i wan c yhu ni. okay, make we meet at d usual place abi? ok, no peecheesy

Dat settles it dearwink
owk hunnie dats cool i dnt want anyone rubbishing u nd samy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibkaye's Oral Story Haven / Confessions Of A Video Vixen / ...STRANGER THINGS....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.