Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos (25726 Views)

Corpers Lodge In Lagos State / Corper Proposes To Another Corper In Cross River State (Photos) / Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by taiwomessi: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
That also happen to me last year when i served at ibadan in a science school i nearly died because the robber used cutlass to slice my head and arm.They always take advantage of corpers weakness been strangers in the state.
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by zealblinks(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2017
josephine123:
hmmmm... na wa ooo WHERE IN EKUREKU ??
ekureku akpoha,
ekurekube,
Agbara Ekureku
OR WHERE??

none of the above
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Mophasa(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2017
Richy4:
The phone part is questionable...So are you telling me that they left their phones and went for CDS.....or you are trying to embellish the story

Some persons use more than one phone, Mr sabinus

1 Like

Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Mekanus(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2017
This news reminds me of government secondary school Ikang , Bakassi Cross river state. We went through hell serving there.
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Richy4(m): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2017
Mophasa:

Some persons use more than one phone, Mr sabinus

Ok my L-i-e-nus..Good for them
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Mophasa(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
Richy4:
The phone part is questionable...So are you telling me that they left their phones and went for CDS.....or you are trying to embellish the story

Some persons use more than one phone and they don't take it along all the time
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by micflo28(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
cross riverians are known for thiefing, the certificate was not stolen, it was in one of the bags used to pack dere properties without them knowing. Read before u guys shoot. These guys are just managing with dere flat 2k beds. ehyya nysc.... thunder asked after u angry angry

1 Like

Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by chichichilolo1(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Debaddest:
Their fellow Corper is responsible for that, if not, why would a thief steal someone's certificate
And you skipped the part of the story that said the certificate was in a bag the thieves carried

1 Like

Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by engrchykae(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2017
cross riverians can be good to corps members but sometimes they can misbehave especially if the corps members are tampering with their girls,they can retaliate in this way.we had such experience in cross river but all the same i love those people,they are good people,if i have to serve again,i would serve in cross river.
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Ifeoma1992(f): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2017
Naija!
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by rosalieene(f): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2017
That was how they also robbed my corpers lodge twice here in Ogun state. The last one was late last year.... they broke my key, took my phone and money. Unfortunately my Sim was in someone phone that's why I left mine at home. The school authorities kept quiet about it that was the most annoying aspect. . we just had to move on but ever since then, I make sure I carry every single money I have along with me to cds meeting and of course my phone to avoid another touching story. They are just after gadgets en money.
SHOULD I SAY IT WON'T BE BETTER FOR THE THIEFS? its left for God to judge anyway.
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Fredric222(m): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2017
josephine123:
hmmmm... na wa ooo

WHERE IN EKUREKU ??

ekureku akpoha,

ekurekube,

Agbara Ekureku

OR WHERE??
Akpoha that's where the corpers lodge is
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2017
well. I never lose any of my belongings when I was in the corper lodge at Ikwuano. and when I moved to Umuahia a month later, nothing of such happened, there was a day I forgot to lock my room when rushing for headcount at the lga. I came back and met my room intact, no one entered to steal. I give it up to Abia people on my own part. Tho I agree it's not all good in all cases cos I remember some of our colleagues got robbed in their lodge at ndoro grammar school. it's not a funny matter. see cry.

and to the corners who lost their belongings, I pray the recover it in million folds
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2017
rosalieene:
That was how they also robbed my corpers lodge twice here in Ogun state. The last one was late last year.... they broke my key, took my phone and money. Unfortunately my Sim was in someone phone that's why I left mine at home. The school authorities kept quiet about it that was the most annoying aspect. . we just had to move on but ever since then, I make sure I carry every single money I have along with me to cds meeting and of course my phone to avoid another touching story. They are just after gadgets en money.
SHOULD I SAY IT WON'T BE BETTER FOR THE THIEFS? its left for God to judge anyway.
mama fear fear...so boiz cannot chop out of your monthly bread!
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Zedoo(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2017
Nice....
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by toprealman: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2017
Engrobiorah:
They forgot to steal the pressing iron inside the wardrobe
It was very hot as at the time they struck.
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by ZORO47(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
KealDrogo:
Nysc has become a nightmare for Nigerian youths. This punishment in the name of service to the nation has to be stopped. Enough is enough.
Abeg make we hear word!!
Don't people get robbed in their homes, whether nysc or not?
How Nysc take cause this robbery
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Johnstevey2k(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
too bad
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by rosalieene(f): 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
hilaomo:
mama fear fear...so boiz cannot chop out of your monthly bread!
are you one of them thiefs tongue
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
rosalieene:

are you one of them thiefs tongue
Don't tell no one...my cash could bounce some banks!
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by eddyslim(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
My dear state, always in a news for a wrong reason
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by KealDrogo: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by ZORO47(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
KealDrogo:

Have you served?
Yes uncle
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by KealDrogo: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos by ZORO47(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
KealDrogo:

You must be among the few lucky/privilege ones who are posted to ppa of their choices.
yes I got the PPa I always desired, but on getting to the 'so desired' PPa, the conditions were so Poor and I had to change to a different one which I never desired to have. Did I blame nysc? No!! It's just life with its uPs and downs and nothing so Peculiar to nysc. We have to go with it. Tis an imPerfect world we live in

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) / NYSC To Post Youth Corpers To Farms / EFCC Begins Manhunt For Unqualified Graduates Undergoing NYSC Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.