Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) (64769 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by wins18(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
teozey111:
you dey tif land?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Ejjis(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
That is how i will surprise 1 Nairalander here this year...Receive it if you are the one...
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by wins18(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
PROFLOVY:

I'm interested
how interested are you?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by SIRTee15: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes food bank works but for how long let me tell you even in Uk we have homeless ppl all sorts .. so u just see the gloss on ur tv and think u know anything
No difference really the only difference is better infrastructure in America ,better basic amenities which we lack in nigeria please if we had all that why do we want to travel to US ?? Please if u dont live there all you life pls lipsrsealed undecided .. has nothing to do with jealousy ..u so gullible its a shame

Look at u......
I really don't have ur time....Telling u where I've been to or not......
Ur mentality is just too shallow.....
And if u' re among those Nigerians cramped up in council flats in peckham or where ever.......
There's no shame looking for arik plane ticket n returning home......
If u can't see anything apart from better infrastructure.......
Then I'm sorry, nobody can really help u.....
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by onatisi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
"Everybody want money ,money get power"
Shatta wale
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by haske7(f): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wow. Amazing hubby... grt booo
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
The woman be like "this one tire me". Make sb borrow me dat lion picture abeg grin

On other issues, his being a pastor has nothing to do with this tori, so, "Man" would do. Also, this piece should be in the romance session. Nice Idea from the man tho kiss
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by rukygbas: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Unprecedented gift....

You shall receive unprecedented gift that will make you faint. If u believe click the Like

See why MMM will not crash...
http://www.dailyhitng.com/mmm-nigeria-confirms-lifting-limits-new-participants/
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
donnie:
Meanwhile she probably had thought she knew everything about her huaband and whatever he was up to at anytime.

Perhaps the reason why she fainted. grin

I like that pastor cool
Pastorly surprise, yes? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by falopey: 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
natruebdiz:

1 John 2:15-17
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.
I think your interpretation of not loving the world is to hate at other people's well being and good life. And hate on everything around you. And do not love others. And not see anything worth celebrating even when the bible says we should rejoice with those that rejoice and do otherwise with those that are in the opposite. And refusing to make use of the word "I love this or that". All you have to say is " I hate, I hate". Abi? Truly you need sound bible understanding.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
chris4gold:
Na so I wan fly Aminat parent to.......... on her baiday
shey u wan wound ni?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Bontia(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
She fainted coz she thought she was seeing the ghost of her parents shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by coldsummer: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
donnie:
Meanwhile she probably had thought she knew everything about her huaband and whatever he was up to at anytime.

I like that pastor cool

lmao u are very mean
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Korrection(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Amen and amen...please where is the child located and what is required to keep him alive? make it public..children are blessings from God
9jaFlow:
You Will Shed Tears After Reading This Story!
His name is Ndani, his mother had HIV infection when she was pregnant of him. After she gave birth to little Ndani, she believed the child will die because the HIV was transmitted to him while in the womb so she dumped little Ndani in a pit.
Road passers saw the baby and rescued him. As long as God is alive, we believe a miracle can happen. The doctors say he has few weeks to live but we will prove him wrong by praying for this child.
Now we pray, may God touch this child and make him live.
Type "AMEN" if you wish him to survive.
Ignore if you don't care.
God Bless you as you Type AMEN
Read b4 you comment. http://www.9jaflow.com/vibes/omg-i-did-not-believe-this-untill-i-see-this-video-gosh/
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by blaqroy: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by chisom2670(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
donnie:

I like that pastor cool
. buh if ma wife keep something frm me for two years, baba na divorce ooh
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
If something had gone wrong with the plane then the man would have regretted his surprise package for the rest of his life. I'm so sure that his wife would personally press charges against him for killing her parents without considering that it was done with good intentions. The surprise was so good but too risky.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Rebuke: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
HenryDion:
While 80percent of your members can't even afford two square meal a day. Kontinue..

Gerreout........bad belle.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by steveturner24(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ogbeni are you ok
gabazin080:
pastor or actor, the woman is just acting according to the script

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by gabrielniy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haute:

In America?
Some times, I wonder if people just want to be daft or they are naturally, especially on NL. I bet he didn't read the post before commenting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
wins18:
land for sale for 100naira recharge card only.
which network? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Pennywise(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
fickle-minded drama prone people.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Haba leave U ke?
U no see as e pain dem ni cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by babzo(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
HenryDion:
While 80percent of your members can't even afford two square meal a day. Kontinue..

Oga..you dont know anything....you think America is Nigeria. 2 square meals ko...10 square meals ni...Even if you dont have a job ...you can get unemployment pay from the government or free food at shelters. Besides people work hard here
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by babzo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
axeman2:
he should have used to money help 2 person in his church than wasting it.

My friend go and sit down somewhere. People work hard here. They dont need other peoples charity unless they are loosers.
How is flying your parents in law a waste? You better go and examine your poverty mentality.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by babzo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
If something had gone wrong with the plane then the man would have regretted his surprise package for the rest of his life. I'm so sure that his wife would personally press charges against him for killing her parents without considering that it was done with good intentions. The surprise was so good but too risky.

What is risky about flying? Flying in a plane is safer than driving in a car or walking by the road side
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Donshemzy1234: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Alvino1:

Are you a Lawyer?
I am not
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by ikemesit4477: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
ovokooo:
A facebook user said a pastor surprised his wife on her birthday by flying her family to the US for her birthday. She was very elated.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-nKdqqmSE

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/watch-nigeria-pastor-america-surprised-wife-birthday-video/

life is full of surprises!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

U got a point

You bet I do. tongue
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na wa o. See ritual tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
aunty you don tey for village sotey village people don brainwash you grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.