Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) (64771 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Acidosis(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
HenryDion:
While 80percent of your members can't even afford two square meal a day. Kontinue..

The 80% should go and work, else na dat hunger go kill them.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Kennydoc(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
HenryDion:
While 80percent of your members can't even afford two square meal a day. Kontinue..

Bros, this line you people keep using has become stale.
In case you didn't read or see it, the church is in America. Did you say 80% of his members can't afford 2 square meals? I hope you don't need a mental assessment.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by wins18(m): 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
LoveJesus87:
which network? cheesy
airtel
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by sonnie10: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
yaqq:
No be money them take buy visa? Money na luv jaree

Buy which visa? For in-laws?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by sonnie10: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
bigtt76:
Nice buh how come the wife never made an effort to get her parents Passports and try to get them over before now? Hope she did not abandon them to their fate after marriage shaaa undecided

Her immigration status might be different from her husband's.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Alvino1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

I am not

Okay... The date u mentioned earlier (17th feb) is same as a date in the Law Sch calendar, so i thought u're a student of the Nigerian law sch..
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by sonnie10: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
TinaAnita:
If something had gone wrong with the plane then the man would have regretted his surprise package for the rest of his life. I'm so sure that his wife would personally press charges against him for killing her parents without considering that it was done with good intentions. The surprise was so good but too risky.

When adults accept a deal, they should also accept the risk that comes with it. They were not coerced into it neither were they kidnapped.
Moreover there is element of risk in virtually all life endeavour. Example eating and choking. bathing and slipping in the tub, sleeping and early morning heart attack, driving and accident .

Do you know that the probability of dyeing in Motor vehicle accident is higher than that of plane crash?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice script. Continue**
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pastor why u no bring the under age family people? If i hear say usa give them visa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Old people from age 50 can hardly be denied American visa.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by maylisa(f): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
HenryDion:
how did you know.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by cifo1145(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
same way Queen of England will surprise Nigerians and fly Buhari back to Nigeria Tomorrow!
So we all in Nigeria can faint abi....God forbid grin
GreenMavro:
same way Queen of England will surprise Nigerians and fly Buhari back to Nigeria Tomorrow!
So we all in Nigeria can faint abi....God forbid
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by cifo1145(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
So that all of us in Nigeria will now faint abi....u try grin
GreenMavro:
So that all of us in Nigeria will now faint abi....u try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Sochimaobim(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
blueeyes1:
I love your name/moniker.
Thanks. That's my name
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by RaeMystix: 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
Awww!....That's so sweet cry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by bigtt76(f): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yea notwithstanding, she should have made effort to get them passports with the hope that they would ha e to visit one day.

In the post, it was mentioned that not in her wildest imagination did she think her parents would have a passport. Well may be her parents are the type that don't like traveling undecided

sonnie10:

Her immigration status might be different from her husband's.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by itzemar(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
gabazin080:
pastor or actor, the woman is just acting according to the script
the one you wrote... #omniknowest angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by chris4gold(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
shey u wan wound ni?
abi e pain u?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Jammiiee(m): 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Can u pls sell for 50 naira sad
wins18:
land for sale for 100naira recharge card only.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
donnie:
Meanwhile she probably had thought she knew everything about her huaband and whatever he was up to at anytime.

Perhaps the reason why she fainted. grin

I like that pastor cool
Seriously i think the same.The husband really got her. Surprises like this can really make one faint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Just waoh........
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by wins18(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jammiiee:
Can u pls sell for 50 naira sad
I will dash you free bro. All I need is your left testicle, thats all, you dont need to pay
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Donshemzy1234: 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Alvino1:

Okay... The date u mentioned earlier (17th feb) is same as a date in the Law Sch calendar, so i thought u're a student of the Nigerian law sch..

oh, that's just coincidence
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
That is because the wife has been good to him. As for other leaches and witches, what is your plan for your husband's and boyfriends this Val?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Alvino1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Donshemzy1234:

Yes it is... cool
Donshemzy1234:

Yes it is...
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by dollarlander: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Sisqoman:
Maybe She Never Enter Plane B4! Plane Way I Don Enter During My School Excorsion

Hun unh!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Talentteam100(f): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=ovokooo post=53600063]A facebook user said a pastor surprised his wife on her birthday by flying her family to the US for her birthday. She was very elated.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-nKdqqmSE

Source: http://theinformantspy.com
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by donnie(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2017
coldsummer:

lmao u are very mean

cheesy it's true na
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by yaqq: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=sonnie10 post=53646772]

Buy which visa? For in-laws?[/quote yes na
Re: Nigerian Pastor In America Surprises His Wife On Her 50th Birthday (Video, Pics) by Sochimaobim(m): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
blueeyes1:
I love your name/moniker.
Thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Peller: 'TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Use Charms To Perform Miracles'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.