Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy (18525 Views)

My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday / My Email Correspondence With A GNLD Interviewer / Zodiac Link Multiservices Is A GNLD Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Imoy(m): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2017
Lol
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Chanchit: 10:04am On Feb 11, 2017
That's how my cousin in ogbomoso chat me up asking me to help her check out an address in mushin that she just got a text that she has an interview there, first I asked her the name of the company, she said its not stated, I asked her to call the number that sent the text, she said its bulk SMS, I told her to forget it, its GNLD, I knew she's not yet convinced, during my search online I saw a naira land link with same address where guys were lamenting of how the interview was nothing but fraud. i quickly sent her the link.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Raintaker(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2017
06013276dc:
Pls Excuse my poor writing (narrating) skills.

After so much time on nairaland, i had gathered so much knowledge of how to recognise GNLD coys, what their recruitment invitation looks like and all that. For all these while i never fell victim of their tactics.
But like they will say, Man proposes but God disposes.

Shebi jejely i was in my house when someone called me that he spoke to someone about my joblessness and was told i shld come for an interview in some company. Truly the person he spoke to called me and gave address, when i asked what d name of d coy is,she said i shldnt worry,its an international coy,i shld jst come for the interview. Searched the address on nairaland but couldn't get any tangible info.
So, i went.
I couldn't leave even when i noticed upon stepping into d building people were registering the code such as Admin/HR in dia text invite so my supposed helper wont say i concluded too fast.

We were ushered in, given 10 objective questions to answer. After then a guy came in and spoke about attitude blablabla, then d supposed HR personnel came in and started with her own lecture too...on how irrelevant dia grandfather's (nt mine) certificate wont fend for them, on how graduates develop too much ego to fflw business opportunities. After lyk 3hrs, the CEO came and said how she made 250k on her first business trip and how beneficial grabbing dia business opportunities is...blablabla...at the end she said team leaders wld get more opportunities to make money dn team members so to be a team leader, you av to pay their franchise levy of #14,000 immediately while team members can pay later.
I sha spent approximately 4hrs in dia and ended up having severe headache.
I am not angry oo...Cos mehn, those guys got awesome presentations and re-orientation skills...I just pity those that fell for them.. #wehdohsir #wehdohma
In conclusion, the name of their coy is ICONIC ACE Integrated Services and they are located at 98,PalmA
venue, Mushin (Hillstar Hospital Building)
I got the invite too, but I didn't attend the interview, same address.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by realunclej(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2017
The Graduates Direct Sales Internship (GDSI) is an internship opportunity for graduates to learn and earn at the same time, combining Digital Marketing (Internet), Network marketing (Direct sales) and Royale Business Club International membership (Opportunity) to create a life of abundance and prosperity. To apply visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/413904868947704/
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Talk2Bella(f): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2017
smartmey61:
my own na phillips electronics distributions. selling pressing iron, kettle other stuff in the street of in=badan. emi layeme lailai. moferege ni

uncle abeg how mush is ya shepest iron looooool
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by dyangprof(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2017
06013276dc:

After so much time on nairaland, i had gathered so much knowledge of how to recognise GNLD coys, what their recruitment invitation looks like and all that. For all these while i never fell victim of their tactics.

Shebi jejely i was in my house when someone called me that he spoke to someone about my joblessness and was told i shld come for an interview in some company. Truly the person he spoke to called me and gave address, when i asked what d name of d coy is,she said i shldnt worry,its an international coy,i shld jst come for the interview. Searched the address on nairaland but couldn't get any tangible info.
So, i went.
I couldn't leave even when i noticed upon stepping into d building people were registering the code such as Admin/HR in dia text invite so my supposed helper wont say i concluded too fast.

We were ushered in, given 10 objective questions to answer. After then a guy came in and spoke about attitude blablabla, then d supposed HR personnel came in and started with her own lecture too...on how irrelevant dia grandfather's (nt mine) certificate wont fend for them, on how graduates develop too much ego to fflw business opportunities. After lyk 3hrs, the CEO came and said how she made 250k on her first business trip and how beneficial grabbing dia business opportunities is...blablabla...at the end she said team leaders wld get more opportunities to make money dn team members so to be a team leader, you av to pay their franchise levy of #14,000 immediately while team members can pay later.
I am not angry oo...Cos mehn, those guys got awesome presentations and re-orientation skills...I just pity those that fell for them.. #wehdohsir #wehdohma
In conclusion, the name of their coy is ICONIC ACE Integrated Services and they are located at 98,PalmAvenue, Mushin (Hillstar Hospital Building)

send ya cv to dyoungprof@yahoo.com. haste up pls. and pray hard.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Ramanto(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2017
I had exacly the same experience. My irresponsible neighbor tricked and lured me to their office, making me waste my time and money. The representatives were all ranting how their grandfathers' certificates won't fetch them jobs, and how they earn monthly 250k that is not reflecting on their lives. well, i just pulled myself together and worked out of there, even though they protested.
that was the last day i spoke with the lady that took me there
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Dodolagos(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2017
Instead of you to advice the weak minded you are talking trash here.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Dodolagos(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2017
Samirana360:
Ok buh wht do u want us 2 do na.....if u ar nt interested go, some ppl ar
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Kingsolar: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2017
Atmmachine:

Why are you looking for job ??

You're just greedy

Upon the 30k monthly money Buhari is giving us, you still want extra income

Next week Buhari will start giving school children free meal

I pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years
seems u lack vission n foresight. Bro. 30k is sht. Selling ur 2moro 4 30k n hoping buhari rule 4 100yr? Funy u
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2017
GNLD gives network marketing a bad name.
I don't know why they won't just do business ethically and responsibly.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2017
06013276dc:

So, i went.

In conclusion, the name of their coy is ICONIC ACE Integrated Services and they are located at 98,PalmAvenue, Mushin (Hillstar Hospital Building)

Did I hear you say Palm Avenue?
That is my hood.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Samirana360(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Dodolagos:
Advise dem on what? Those guyz there, ar they nt human beings?
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
Talk2Bella:

uncle abeg how mush is ya shepest iron looooool
haaa emi ke. i ran away. i no get time for shit. after series of praying, praise and worship lol. they asked us to go for field experiment. grin grin to sell tofiakwa
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by femison32(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2017
I Love networking just that GNLD compensation plan is too hard and there manner of recruiting people i hate it be truthful anybody interested will join cause am into networking biz and am happy cause is Bae u want to knw my networking biz 08177442557
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by fetrillion(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
danemenike:
Everyone searching for a job shall find one this month IN JESUS NAME.
Amen
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by chenkov(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2017
Same experience I had with one GNLD coy like that with name Zenrise integrated services at Mende,Maryland.
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by olamipojojo(f): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2017
it has happened to me too.it was not a palatable experience.They rubbished those that are graduates and those that are shop owners.They believed if are not doing what they are doing, you are wasting your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by vislabraye(m): 11:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Samirana360:
Ok buh wht do u want us 2 do na.....if u ar nt interested go, some ppl ar.....
Even though am nt a gnld marketer buh I knw gnld has over 1000 marketers here in lagos...so wht ar u sayin....ar they nt human?

So why are you not a marketer, then ?
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by vislabraye(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2017
olamipojojo:
it has happened to me too.it was not a palatable experience.They rubbished those that are graduates and those that are shop owners.They believed if are not doing what they are doing, you are wasting your time.

Don't mind the useless people. I'll encourage people to have their degrees and if possible, go for masters and phd. Forget those networking people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
*I prefer to read comments on nairaland as guest but I had to log in my old account to make the comment*

The same experience just happened to me this morning here in Ibadan, i was still relaxing to recover from the stress I engaged myself with when I saw this post.

I was invited for Job interview and on getting there, my expectation was turned down.

They began with their financial education falacies (they are not even good at it). When they mention their company name as Neolife international; the reality came on me, i'm in a wrong gathering.

One thing about this people is, they know how to play on people intelligent and use sweet words and tacts to tie one down and ensure you remain seated till the end.
Well, I was not much affected by their sweet words, I picked myself a time to leave and when the time reached, i stormed out of the building.

Other applicant were supprise i could do that even with their mind bending words.

I have read several book on financial education and like to have my own business but whatabout the cash?

I applied for the Heritage Bank NYSC loan but there has been no response since then. I sent a business plan to sterlin Bank Plc, too for the NYSC/CBN loan and there has been no reply even after sending emails requesting for latest updates from the bank.

With the plan to start with what I have and can, I gathered computer gadgets I was working with while an undergraduate, to start printing and photocopy business, spent a lot of time and cash looking for rentable space, but when payment for rent came up everyone I looked up to became indifferent...

With plan to work a while to earn money to enback on starting a small business, I landed myself in this mess.

Well, I have my written plans; business and financial and i will not hold back until I become all I see myself becoming!

I will keep the struggle on. when the going get tough, the tough get going.

Do you share similar story?
Never give up!
There will surely always be light at the end of every tunnel.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by HenryG(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
I was also terribly deceived on DEC 27 last year. It was a bad experience. The GNLD group name is Legacy Neo life or something.
Please everyone be sure of any job invite before embarking on it. If not, the little u have u will waste it on these dubious and selfish people who are ready to prick your mind with their well prepared talks.
You can read my story through this link
www.nairaland.com/3543458/experience-deceived-job-interview-lagos
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by silversonuc(m): 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Atmmachine:
Why are you looking for job ??
You're just greedy
Upon the 30k monthly money Buhari is giving us, you still want extra income
Next week Buhari will start giving school children free meal
I pray that Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by vhatpweetygurl(f): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Had same experience @ Oyingbo but in my own case I went in search. What baffes me is...What are they actually selling?
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by marylandcakes: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is it too difficult to write words in full these days?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by 06013276dc(f): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
dyangprof:

send ya cv to dyoungprof@yahoo.com. haste up pls. and pray hard.

Done...Thanks
Re: My Experience Today At A GNLD Coy by Talk2Bella(f): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
smartmey61:
haaa emi ke. i ran away. i no get time for shit. after series of praying, praise and worship lol. they asked us to go for field experiment. grin grin to sell tofiakwa

loooooool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ptdf Overseas M. Sc. Scholarship Test Format / Urgent Jobs For SSCE Holders / Stanbic IBTC Bank Private Banker Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.