Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Need To Borrow Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need To Borrow Money (1895 Views)

A List Of Things You Should Never Borrow Money To Do / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Please My Uncle In America Borrow 50k From Me Since February And Yet To Pay Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need To Borrow Money by player007(m): 10:00am On Feb 11, 2017
dbiljmer:
Player007, ur attention is needed here...
Am here sir.
Re: Need To Borrow Money by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 11, 2017
player007:

Am here sir.
I don try for u... The onus is on you to prove me right or otherwise.....This persons with doubts over ur claim have reasons to do that.... It's left to u to settle ur claim... I tried raised publicity... God bless and have fun...
Re: Need To Borrow Money by player007(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2017
dbiljmer:

U shouldn't be caught with using swear words.. I don't know know, I swear to d Almighty that create i and U... I have never met him.. Just saw his quote here today, and i helped him to create awareness..... Its left to the poster to help clear my name..... Thanks for the fool compliments
I didn't alter my account. i made a mistake with the last number. And i came here Cz i had already exhausted every other possible means of getting the money. Thanks sirs/ma's
Re: Need To Borrow Money by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Seun Egbegbe gave more convincing words...

Anyways, enjoy your thread.

Kudos to the promoter, the giver, and of course the man in need who couldn't find a colleague, a friend, sibling or relative to lend him just 10k till month end.

Una welldoneeeeee.
To argue back and forth with you would surely be meaningless bcus u have form an opinion already, however, i would leave it to him to continue his thread... If possible an helper comes his way and if not life goes on..... Have fun and enjoy your weekend ....
Re: Need To Borrow Money by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2017
finalboss:

check your account number well sir
Re: Need To Borrow Money by player007(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Exactly, the guy is just a f00l. Alternating accounts and thinking everyone will fall for the obvious stup!dity.

Lmao
If you check well you will see i only made a mistake with the last number. and YES am working, i needt the 10k to add to what i already have. My landlord has Sold the house and am the only one left to pack out.
Re: Need To Borrow Money by player007(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Acidosis:

Seun Egbegbe gave more convincing words...

Anyways, enjoy your thread.

Kudos to the promoter, the giver, and of course the man in need who couldn't find a colleague, a friend, sibling or relative to lend him just 10k till month end.

Una welldoneeeeee.
I have already exhausted every other possible means of getting the money. My landlord has sold the house and its new owner will be coming to take over the house on Monday and i will be at work by then. i have just this weekend to move. am the only one left to move out. I need the 10k to add to what i already have to get another apartment.
Re: Need To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 11, 2017
player007:

I have already exhausted every other possible means of getting the money. My landlord has sold the house and its new owner will be coming to take over the house on Monday and i will be at work by then. i have just this weekend to move. am the only one left to move out. I need the 10k to add to what i already have to get another apartment.
CC: finalboss
Re: Need To Borrow Money by finalboss(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
player007:

If you check well you will see i only made a mistake with the last number. and YES am working, i needt the 10k to add to what i already have. My landlord has Sold the house and am the only one left to pack out.

I will send once am through thanks
Re: Need To Borrow Money by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 11, 2017
finalboss:

You are so generous n kind ..people like you is damn rare in the country
Re: Need To Borrow Money by player007(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
finalboss:

Thanks in Anticipation Sir.

1 Like

Re: Need To Borrow Money by lippincott(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2017
finalboss:

sir i am lippincott from the education forum u read my post about my situation and replied. I just want to be sure you havent forgotten me sir. The payment deadline in schl is wednesday sir. God bless you in advance....and vhw will always elevate you above your peers
Re: Need To Borrow Money by Ifecoded(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
finalboss:

Hello Sir, Will really appreciate it if you can help me with anything... Nothing is too small Cc_FinalBoss.
Re: Need To Borrow Money by An0nimus: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Look at the time stamps on the posts on this thread. The matching to 'get help' is even faster than MMM when it was smoking hot.

Una welldone jare
Re: Need To Borrow Money by player007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hope you haven't forgotten me sir? Cc_finalboss
Re: Need To Borrow Money by orble: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
finalboss:

Oga Boss... pls remember me o.. let me be lucky for once. 2075295538 - UBA

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Own Way VS Nigeria Way On Marriage / . / The Betrayals From Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.