Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1922 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / 3 Months Pregnancy / Wife Of Nigerian Man In UK Dies At 6 Months Pregnancy, Baby Survives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by overdrive(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Have you tried your church members?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
overdrive:
Have you tried your church members?
No, I'm Catholic and those people won't even want to sit down and discuss something like this.
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
helplesschild:
No, I'm Catholic and those people won't even want to sit down and discuss something like this.

Well, have you tried?
If there’s one thing I’m sure of, it is that Catholics are accommodating.

Try to confide in a Reverend who can be understanding at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, have you tried?
I haven't, I will tonight
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
helplesschild:
I haven't, I will tonight

I added more words to my earlier post.

Don’t panic. All will be well in the end.
Re: . by greenie77: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
helplesschild:

You are wrong about that. Seek out Reverend Sisters in your Parish and discuss it with them as there are Congregations that run homes for pregnant ladies to have the baby rather than aborting it.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

I added more words to my earlier post.

Don’t panic. All will be well in the end.
thank you, I'll visit the church this evening, I know exactly who to meet

1 Like

Re: . by ezugegere(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
If you have JDPC in your parish, you can also talk to them
Re: . by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2021
ezugegere:
If you have JDPC in your parish, you can also talk to them
I stay in a remote place, and it's an out station though... due to my own personal situation of giving him(my Uncle) my all time. it would be hard to go far and look for this things
Re: . by tundeblack: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Send her to Lagos. Plenty church will take her in
Re: . by Vision101(m): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Run away from fornication.... you guys will not listen. See the evil of sin.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2021
tundeblack:
Send her to Lagos. Plenty church will take her in
how do I do that when I don't know any one there?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2021
so I was able to go to the church last night in search for help, it would be more harder than imagine, I was made to understand that there is no church around that would receive a pregnant girl, as such services aren't in volk.

in other words, we are still stranded
Re: . by BROWNEMMANUEL26: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2021
Seriously on the pipeline
Re: . by bjprodint1: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
What does ur girlfrnd do 4 a living?

1 Like

Re: . by Rayes3: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
@ helpless child:. Can we talk. I tried sending you a mail. Pls drop your number
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
bjprodint1:
What does ur girlfrnd do 4 a living?

Where are you headed with this question?

1 Like

Re: . by AeroplaneApple: 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are you the op

1 Like

Re: . by bjprodint1: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

If she has a job or has learnt a trade,things wont be dat difficult.if na moral,am d least person to talk about it.thanks
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
bjprodint1:
If she has a job or has learnt a trade,things wont be dat difficult.if na moral,am d least person to talk about it.thanks

I asked because we have to be careful with the ideas we put in op’s head...it might make the situation more difficult.
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2021
helplesschild:
so I was able to go to the church last night in search for help, it would be more harder than imagine, I was made to understand that there is no church around that would receive a pregnant girl, as such services aren't in volk.

in other words, we are still stranded

What about your parents?
Re: . by Ishilove: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Condom is 100 naira.

Let me shut up sha. The deed has been done

2 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
helplesschild:
good day nairalanders, I'm going to try and be brief with this, I've been an avid users of nairaland, I had to create this account because of the sensitivity of what it entails.

It happened that I've being serving an uncle of mine for the past 8 to 9 years now, and he was supposed to have settled me 4 years ago, but it appears he doesn't want to and has looked for every possible means to discredit me, hereby always painting me bad in presence of my family, that aside, I have this girl I started dating 2 years ago, we are in some serious relationship, even though I have nothing, this girl was willing to be with me, she was staying with her elder sister somewhere in Abuja, immediately her mum passed away. this elder sister had to start giving everyone in their family some kind of attitude, long story short, she chased away my girlfriend out of her home for no reason other than saying her husband is nolonger comfortable with her,(story for another day) she was stranded and due to the fact that this my uncle gave me a one room to stay in one of his houses as I am not allowed to serve him from his house, one night at almost midnight before the lockdown last year, she knocked on my door, crying with her bags, telling me her sister threw her out, I didn't ask immediately what happened because I've always known the kind of person this her sister was. I took her in with plans of reconciling both sisters.. I tried all to no avail I kept calling, days, weeks passed.. more than 3 months of trying to take her back to her elder sister failed, all she was saying that she can't come between her and her husband, I almost forgot to mention when I forced my girlfriend to stay at her gate and beg, telling her not to return that in the end I know her sister would not bear to have her sleep outside the gate.. well, she slept just outside the gate that night and Even got sick few days after from the severe mosquito bites. that was how I gave up and started living with her against everyone's wish even though my uncle must not find out as it's gonna affect my services with him.. well I can't say if he found out or not, but I'm currently in a dire situation.

long story short, babe is 4months pregnant which I discovered late, because we can't have a child just yet, she can't go back to her family with a child and I can't either, now my uncle would have the right to justify him not wanting to settle me, well I thought of abortion, but it's late. I'm very broke, no serious financial capabilities to even finance her antenatal. plus she can't continue to stay with me so as news won't get to my uncle for him to have reasons to push me away. infact we've carefully thought through this and we both agreed to give out the baby to the motherless homes or whoever that thinks he/she would take care of the child, as I heard that there is a lot of people who needs atleast a child would go through this means...
she needs a place to stay and give birth. .

reach me on the mail on my signature then we can talk better if you have any say in this situation.

we are both located in Abuja
and I also don't know if dropping my number here would be safe.

If after adopting out the child, will you stop making love to her to avoid more pregnancy

If you adopt out this child, will you still marry her or drop her for another woman

If you can't take her to your family wherever they are to start living with them

You can look for homes that accept pregnant women ready to adopt their child, those homes are the real baby factory

1 Like

Re: . by thorpido(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
I think the best thing to do is to let your uncle know and the next step will be decided.
He will still find out anyway.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

What about your parents?
they are no more, that's why things are this way
Re: . by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rayes3:
@ helpless child:. Can we talk. I tried sending you a mail. Pls drop your number
I've replied your mail
Re: . by cayorday89(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
helplesschild:
good day nairalanders, I'm going to try and be brief with this, I've been an avid users of nairaland, I had to create this account because of the sensitivity of what it entails.

It happened that I've being serving an uncle of mine for the past 8 to 9 years now, and he was supposed to have settled me 4 years ago, but it appears he doesn't want to and has looked for every possible means to discredit me, hereby always painting me bad in presence of my family, that aside, I have this girl I started dating 2 years ago, we are in some serious relationship, even though I have nothing, this girl was willing to be with me, she was staying with her elder sister somewhere in Abuja, immediately her mum passed away. this elder sister had to start giving everyone in their family some kind of attitude, long story short, she chased away my girlfriend out of her home for no reason other than saying her husband is nolonger comfortable with her,(story for another day) she was stranded and due to the fact that this my uncle gave me a one room to stay in one of his houses as I am not allowed to serve him from his house, one night at almost midnight before the lockdown last year, she knocked on my door, crying with her bags, telling me her sister threw her out, I didn't ask immediately what happened because I've always known the kind of person this her sister was. I took her in with plans of reconciling both sisters.. I tried all to no avail I kept calling, days, weeks passed.. more than 3 months of trying to take her back to her elder sister failed, all she was saying that she can't come between her and her husband, I almost forgot to mention when I forced my girlfriend to stay at her gate and beg, telling her not to return that in the end I know her sister would not bear to have her sleep outside the gate.. well, she slept just outside the gate that night and Even got sick few days after from the severe mosquito bites. that was how I gave up and started living with her against everyone's wish even though my uncle must not find out as it's gonna affect my services with him.. well I can't say if he found out or not, but I'm currently in a dire situation.

long story short, babe is 4months pregnant which I discovered late, because we can't have a child just yet, she can't go back to her family with a child and I can't either, now my uncle would have the right to justify him not wanting to settle me, well I thought of abortion, but it's late. I'm very broke, no serious financial capabilities to even finance her antenatal. plus she can't continue to stay with me so as news won't get to my uncle for him to have reasons to push me away. infact we've carefully thought through this and we both agreed to give out the baby to the motherless homes or whoever that thinks he/she would take care of the child, as I heard that there is a lot of people who needs atleast a child would go through this means...
she needs a place to stay and give birth. .

reach me on the mail on my signature then we can talk better if you have any say in this situation.

we are both located in Abuja
and I also don't know if dropping my number here would be safe.
A precedent has been set, someone said it yesterday, the deed has been done and solution is what matters which is you both wanting to get the child adopted which is okay, but my fears is, will you guys not continue and arrive at the same situation you are in right now, and the cycle continues by getting the child adopted.. Like someone said, condom is just #100, but no you all wanna go direct damming all consequences...

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2021
cayorday89:

A precedent has been set, someone said it yesterday, the deed has been done and solution is what matters which is you both wanting to get the child adopted which is okay, but my fears is, will you guys not continue and arrive at the same situation you are in right now, and the cycle continues by getting the child adopted.. Like someone said, condom is just #100, but no you all wanna go direct damming all consequences...
there are times where this mistakes corrects our subsequent actions, as it stands, lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rayes3:
I've sent it through the mail
Re: . by cayorday89(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
helplesschild:
there are times where this mistakes corrects our subsequent actions, as it stands, lessons learnt.
All the best Bro...
Re: . by Rayes3: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2021
���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Partner Ignore You When You're Very Sick / Married Nigerian Men Are Pretenders? / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.