Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa (69877 Views)

When Nigerian Students Hear That Garri Causes Blindness / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / When Hear That MMM Are On Vacation For Three Years That Is How Ur Moon Will Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by anyicash(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
PeaceGord:
Bleep the idiott called Buhari
hmmmm always watch ur tongue.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by KINGwax007(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
Takenit or leave it, dangote is the richest- no matter how much they want to steal. The only one who was the richest was abacha, because na only his own for reach up to $10billion I'm accumulated theft
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by hucienda: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even Abacha sef go dey laff.

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Moreoffaith(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:
Nigerians like to over exagerate the net worth of these politicians......

you people think $15billion is 15 naira?

It's highly unlikely that a politician can steal that amount of money, or even have it,)....

The ones who can manage to have such obscene amount (which I doubt) are the former heads of States ( IBB, OBJ, GEJ dem)

If you are a legislator of state governor, you cannot have such an amount of money.

Henhen Put a pen to paper and calculate how much has been recovered so far from Abacha's loot.

2 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Chinaboi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

It's highly unlikely that a politician can steal that amount of money, or even have it,)....

The ones who can manage to have such obscene amount (which I doubt) are the former heads of States ( IBB, OBJ, GEJ dem)

If you are a legislator of state governor, you cannot have such an amount of money.
shut your trap

3 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Ugosample(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
Moreoffaith:

Henhen Put a pen to paper and calculate how much has been recovered so far from Abacha's loot.

Under $6b .

A far cry from dangote net worth

3 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Patrick33(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guy the dude is worth 16$ billion dollars..not 16 billion....they dont have that kinda wealth...una like to exaggerate the wealth of the politicians

9 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by abdulaz: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
PeaceGord:
Bleep the idiott called Buhari
Why is your brain fighting with you?
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Chinaboi:
shut your trap

you obviously know nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by logica(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Well, he may have more assets, but many of them have more raw cash than he does.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by inourcare: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Funny, Not Funny!

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by ojibole(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
hahaha I dey tell u. if some African leaders come out with their illegal money ehn even bill Gates sef go fear

2 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Tamakay(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
It's really funny. I wish I can laugh like them.

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by seguno2: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol.

Really lol.
We can lol, while the looters claim constituted authority over us and their daughters call us mannerless for protesting against the salaries and pensions owed for several months and years.
Our leaders know us very well hence they continue to take us for a ride instead of providing us with electricity, education, water, health clinics, roads etc so we can create jobs and get employment.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by iboboyswag(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by agarawu23(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
What makes him the rishest?

No be all our thieving politicians get share for him company ni

2 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Incredible120(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Dey are laffing becos dey can never be poor lyk him

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by starwar(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

bros
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by leofab(f): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by success1smyn(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
they will be thinking, he's the richest among the poor

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by otokx(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Just look at what little Andrew got then you can imagine the rest.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Chiebunigom: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

If you are a legislator of state governor, you canot have such an amount of money.
So what points are you trying to prove
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by kingNovak: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

you think so?.......ok. When these bastards tell you their true worths, heart attack go catch u
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by ademate(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerians politicians are common enemies we. Have let Us rise up against them

2 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Moreoffaith(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

Under $6b .

A far cry from dangote net worth

But bro shey u know we still have more of it that has not been discovered by the govt and also their family does not have access to.

This shows how dumb they are with their looting.

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Culin(f): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
That title 'richest man in..' is just for people who can explain how they got their money. There are freaking rich people out there, especially in afric.

1 Like

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Ugosample(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2017
kingNovak:
you think so?.......ok. When these bastards tell you their true worths, heart attack go catch u

Forget that thing......
I know that our politicians have stolen money, and it's a lot of money, but you see, $15billion is a lot of money and I can bet you that the number of Nigerians with that amount of money, or close to it, no reach 100.

Even Nigeria annual budget is not even up to $40billion So what are you guys saying?

Take a governor for instance, his monthly allocation in most cases no reach #4billion, add that to the IGR that does not reach the allocation in most cases....
Okay he will take a few loans here and there, and do some shady contracts here and there too.....

Remember there is a deputy governor, house of assembly, ministries, etc that will still eat from that money, so I daresay that except you were forner head of state, you cannot have quarter of that money.
Chiebunigom:

So what points are you trying to prove
kingNovak:

Forget that thing......
I know that our politicians have stolen money, and it's a lot of money, but you see, $15billion is a lot of money and I can bet you that the number of Nigerians with that amount of money, or close to it, no reach 100.

Even Nigeria annual budget is not even up to $40billion So what are you guys saying?

Take a governor for instance, his monthly allocation in most cases no reach #4billion, add that to the IGR that does not reach the allocation in most cases....
Okay he will take a few loans here and there, and do some shady contracts here and there too.....

Remember there is a deputy governor, house of assembly, ministries, etc that will still eat from that money, so I daresay that except you were forner head of state, you cannot have quarter of that money.

5 Likes

Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Ugosample(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
otokx:
Just look at what little Andrew got then you can imagine the rest.

GMD of NNPC is who you are calling Little?

Nairaland grin
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by ogtavia(m): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
BrownShawty:
Omg,I made it to FTC

Thank God grin
no..you didn't.... your signature is useful for times like this..keep trying..
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Ugosample(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Moreoffaith:

But bro shey u know we still have more of it that has not been discovered by the govt and also their family does not have access to.

This shows how dumb they are with their looting.

Most of Abacha loot has been uncovered.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by bluntly: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
no Nigerian politician is as rich as dangote, of only you know the worth of dangote..............do you know that dangote is at least 5 times richer than trump
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa by Moreoffaith(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ugosample:

Most of Abacha loot has been uncovered.

Okay I hear u my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time / When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.