Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power (1342 Views)

MUST READ: How USA Became The Only Super Power Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power by afruakan: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
will nigeria ever embrace pan -afrakanism?

will nigeria ever bring home its lost cousins in amerikan hati and the islands and europe? to help rebuild nigeria into a modern afrakan super power?

can it be done?

most nigerians like other afrakans on the continent fail to realize worshiping arabs and europeans and now asians is the cause of afraka constant stAGNATION AND DISGUSTING SIBLING RIVALERIES THAT LEAD ONE AFRAKAN TO MURDER ANOTHER AFRAKAN AND FOR WHAT?

I LAUGH WHEN I SEE MANY OF YOU ACTING LIKE THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA WILL BE ABOUT THE PEOPLE AS MARCUS GARVEY OR ANY OTHER GREAT AFRAKAN MAN WHO KNEW IF THE PEOPLE A RE NOT TAUGHT HOW TO BECOME GREAT ACCORDING TO AFRAKAN AND NON EUROPEAN AND ARAB AND ASIAN INFLUENCE THEN NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OF THE NEXT 50 PRESIDENTS IN NIGERIA.

PAN AFRAKANISM

THROWING AWAY ISLAM AND CHRISTINAITY

GOING BACK TO OUR TRADITIONS THAT ARE SANE AND ACCURATE

TEACH A CASTE SYSTEM WHERE ONLY DARK SKIN AND DARK BROWN AND BROWN AFRAKANS ARE HELD T THE HIGHEST A STEEM.

WITHOUT THESE BLACK AFRAKA AND NIGERIA WILL BE STUCL IN A CONSTANT STATE OF LIMBO.
Re: Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power by tanimz(f): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2009

And the wtf post of the year goes to-
Re: Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power by ababda: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
it is apparent that you don't know much about africa, my friend. do you know how diverse the african continent truly is? there is a great difference of history lets say christian ethiopia which have been practicing christianity way over 1000 years, than the cultures of western, central and southern africa, also there is differences within nigeria itself, especially between the northen and southern nigeria. question, which religion do you want africans to follow, i may ask? prior to christianity and islam all of the entire planet followed pagans belief systems, i guest only except the jews of course. so should we follow the ancient religions of the pharaonic egypt and northern sudan, or should we follow the religions of the yoruba?
Re: Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power by Tudor6(f): 3:11am On Dec 07, 2009
Pan africanism my arse. Ordinary ijaw and itsksekiri cannot live together in peace and harmony you now suggest the whole african continent come together?
Re: Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power by kmtrddz(m): 3:55am On Mar 01, 2010
You people are ignorant if we want to see africa advance, the best thing will be to have a real united african nation by working together. we would need to get rid of all corrupt politicans as for the religons were too far gone. But I do think more people should embrace native african religon. Not the religons that where forced down our throats.

Pan africanism is the way forward.
Re: Nigeria Could Be Afrakas First Super Power by tck2000(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Idoma Promiscuous-conservative Paradox / Who Stole My Thread??? / Oge Ndi Igbo. Umu Igbo Bianu Ka Anyi Kparita Uka. Udo Di!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.