Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

In A State Of Confusion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In A State Of Confusion (631 Views)

Confusion In My Very Young Marriage / L Am In A State Of Dilemma. Advice Please!!! / Stage Of Confusion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A State Of Confusion by Shecksyb(f): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
I am an igbo girl, i am in love with a yoruba guy,he came for an introduction last christmas but now my family said they don't want him.with reason that ogun state is far.pls help a poor weeping girl with your advivce
Re: In A State Of Confusion by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Far how? Are your parents going to his home town to do traditional marriage or what? Some reasonings sha....

How old are u sef? My parents can't come and dictate who I will marry! Dem krase ni

Urm modified... If its that dude who u complained about always monitoring ur movements then I am 100perxent in support of ur parents wishes.. Thank u
Re: In A State Of Confusion by DLondonboiy: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
I understand your parents perfectly...

Ada, look for an igbo man and marry na.
You don't have to cry.....

Aleast when BIAFRA is actualized, you will not be confused where you belong.

DO you understand Yoruba? Abi listen to your parents...
Re: In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
Shecksyb:
I am an igbo girl, i am in love with a yoruba guy,he came for an introduction last christmas but now my family said they don't want him.with reason that ogun state is far.pls help a poor weeping girl with your advivce
They don't want you to marry a Yoruba guy. Marry an Igbo man.
Re: In A State Of Confusion by sisisioge: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Haaaaa! Ogun state is not far o. He probably isn't gonna marry you to live in his village. Biko explain to them well well, it is not far o. Besides, we don't go home for Christmas like you Igbos do cheesy

Alright, that excuse sounds silly. Tell his people to come again bearing a map of their location. I swear, Ogun no far grin Your peeps probably have second thoughts on other issues.
Re: In A State Of Confusion by project4OO: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
I don't think it has anything to do with geographical distance.
Can you handle the cultural differences, clashes?
Can you tolerate his family?
Romance sometimes has a way of distorting our views about reality.
Re: In A State Of Confusion by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
The reason given by your parent is just an excuse, it can be easily manipulated to your own advantage. Talk to your parents convince them and let them see from your own perspective.

Most importantly be prayerfulsmiley
Re: In A State Of Confusion by Richy4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ask them if he was White, what's gonna be their reaction...Anyways why am I even asking when I already know that the white man homeland is closer than Ogun state... grin Tell them to give you a better reason...that was not concrete enough....

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most (disliked) Nairalander? / Happy Father's Day ! Post Your Dad Pictures And Appreciate Them . / Family Wahala- What Would You Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.