Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen (1455 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by Nnamdisblog(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Akwa Ibom State is supporting their own, Ekemini Aniefiok Ekerette popularly known as Kemen on big brother naija with over N1million Billboard advert.

Source: http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/akwa-ibom-state-spends-n1m-on-billboard.html?m=1

Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
??!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by DTOBS(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
This Billboard couldn't be #1million...
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by softwerk(f): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
Kemen, I really love this guys broad chest and big muscles kiss

His thick lips though; ONLY suitable for one particular function lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by vladimiros: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Guys I M from Akwa Ibom, Ikot Abasi to be precise..

Me and my family does not support this bullshiit

In fact we no even like kemen, nah between Efe and Bassey my family dey support..
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by pennywys(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Is that how Udom Emmanuel wanna rule the people of Akwa Ibom?
Spending such amount to support a boy who went to south Africa to have fun probably end up having sex with one of the house mate in end.
Udom should do something better to avoid been banished from the government house
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by pennywys(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
vladimiros:

In fact we no even like kemen, nah between Efe and Bassey my family dey support..
what's so interesting about this show?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by SoftP(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Amature governor....
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by manneger2: 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
Some guys though, how akwa ibom governor take come in to this, is written courtesy of deconzy lounge..... Na real wa for una
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by Stegomiah: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Misplaced priorities
Thousands are dying of hunger in the state, yet state funds can be used to erect a billboard on behalf of a BBN participant

Who. Watches the show by the way?

And when he wins, is he gonna spend the money on the poor and masses?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by Akposb(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Positive role models are hard to find. This is a good example of our support for those things that will eventually destroy us.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by 100naira(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm still trying to find where the akwa ibom government spent 1 million on top kemen billboard. All I'm seeing is "powered by Decozy Lounge and Deztination nite club"

undecided

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lmao.... Cc Lalasticlala kindly take this foolishness to fp
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by DeKen: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
pennywys:
Is that how Udom Emmanuel wanna rule the people of Akwa Ibom?
Spending such amount to support a boy who went to south Africa to have fun probably end up having sex with one of the house mate in end.
Udom should do something better to avoid been banished from the government house
Stegomiah:
Misplaced priorities
Thousands are dying of hunger in the state, yet state funds can be used to erect a billboard on behalf of a BBN participant

Who. Watches the show by the way?

And when he wins, is he gonna spend the money on the poor and masses?
SoftP:
Amature governor....
How do you arrive at this type of conclusion. Two private entertainment organizations decide to sponsor a candidate and get publicity in the process and you attribute it to the State Govt? Even when the sponsors are clearly indicated on the bill board?
SMH
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by Chregor(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2017
100naira:
I'm still trying to find where the akwa ibom government spent 1 million on top kemen billboard. All I'm seeing is "powered by Decozy Lounge and Deztination nite club"

undecided
I luv ya sense of reasoning bro...bravo!!

vladimiros:

In fact we no even like kemen, nah between Efe and Bassey my family dey support.
You've tried to paint the guy in a bad light on all social media platforms but it ain't working , so, what's your next plot bro?

Kemen will come out sooner or later but a very different man from who he was in terms of class that I'm very sure.
While kemen be smiling to the banks, I'll share some links - like this one- on his pages for him to grin at and keep himself entertained.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Spends N1m On Billboard Ads To Support Big Brother Naija Kemen by vladimiros: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls do abeg.. show him other post from others too so that he will change his rapey ways

Chregor:

I luv ya sense of reasoning bro...bravo!!

You've tried to paint the guy in a bad light on all social media platforms but it ain't working , so, what's your next plot bro?

Kemen will come out sooner or later but a very different man from who he was in terms of class that I'm very sure.
While kemen be smiling to the banks, I'll share some links - like this one- on his pages for him to grin at and keep himself entertained.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: The Flash Season 3 Episode 22 (S03E22) – Infantino Street / Fela's Song Used In Black Lighting / How Can I Download Subtitles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.