Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers (16664 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2017
bloody SCAM!!
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
talk2archy:
thats nice move, i love the idea. At least they will start from somewhere.
they told us the same thing 2009 when I was serving, don't believe them until you see alert!
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2017
Motion123:

we have applied for months now and our application is still pending, i av never seen anybody that has collected this so called loan. From what we heard, it is business plans you will be asked to write and I bet you, u go write and edit tire

You can't write a business plan yet you want a loan.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by DTalented(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Same story Every year. Rubbish
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by DTalented(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2017
Same story Every year. Rubbish
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:
Haters won't like this. They are like "na our loot wey dem collect dem begin dey share oh!". Right now,
you register just late 2016 and you' ve spent 365hrs on nairaland. Now I understand your problems, that's why woman they beat you like rag.

Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2017
Well, let me inform you that all these loan are not for the commoners.

After the bank takeover your NYSC certificate and undergraduate's, you will still be required to
provide two people who has equivalent of the loan ammount each in their account as guarators.

I applied for the Heritage bank's NYSC loan program since last year september, the
status is still pending up till now.

I also submitted a business plan to Sterling Bank Plc since last year but I'm yet to recieve a response.

A friend of mine who applied for the Heritade bank/NYSC/CBN loan program was invited
for the entrepreneurship training. He submitted a business plan and is
is yet to recieve a Kobo till now.

what are we now saying?

All this programs are only read and performed on papers. there are
no report or evaluation activities of their progress.

Now, I want to challenge any nigerian who has benefitted from previous
NYCS/CBN loan to quote me, and tell me how wrong I am?
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Dera25(m): 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
gabazin080:
so u believe that poo up there. even wen ordinary alawee is not regular
I tire oo we have not received our December allowee in Delta state here and you are dreaming of loan
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
you register just late 2016 and you' ve spent 365hrs on nairaland. Now I understand your problems, that's why woman they beat you like rag.

Really? U actually took time to evaluate the length of time I have spent on the forum vis-a-vis when I had registered? Interesting to notice that someone out there has been busy minding my business for me. Meanwhile, pls which woman has beaten me? Mention names/hint or stfu.
If u talk about woman pushing for my ban when she couldn't stand me, I understand but beat, u must be high.
U may want to try ur hands on me as well.
Also, when next u quote me, pls to and write in good English not this disgusting crap u posted up there.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Really? U actually took time to evaluate the length of time I have spent on the forum vis-a-vis when I had registered? Interesting to notice that someone out there has been busy minding my business for me. Meanwhile, pls which woman has beaten me? Mention names/hint or stfu.
If u talk about woman pushing for my ban when she couldn't stand me, I understand but beat, u must be high.
U may want to try ur hands on me as well.
Also, when next u quote me, pls to and write in good English not this disgusting crap u posted up there.
e pain am. Olodo
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by rukygbas: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
e pain am. Olodo

I'm actually vindicated, this one can't write in good English. Pls prove me wrong with at least one compound sentence, just one. Stop forming taciturn when the real problem is language barrier. I repeat, pls prove to me and this forum that u are not the olodo by making a single compound sentence, I mean just one sentence.
Is not about displaying sight deficiency with a pair of windscreen glasses and be posing inside one old outdated rickety car with very old and dirty seats.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by FavoredGuy: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
What is the prerequisite or qualification to obtain the loan? In other words, what will be the collateral? Does it require a surety? If yes, what qualifies a person to be a legible surety? Anyone with the answers to the above questions should supply them please.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by zinaunreal(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
gabazin080:
so u believe that poo up there. even wen ordinary alawee is not regular
grin grin
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by zinaunreal(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
3 million naira? Government does not loan out such to ordinary Nigerians. Who is dreaming this kind of dream?
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

I'm actually vindicated, this one can't write in good English. Pls prove me wrong with at least one compound sentence, just one. Stop forming taciturn when the real problem is language barrier. I repeat, pls prove to me and this forum that u are not the olodo by making a single compound sentence, I mean just one sentence.
Is not about displaying sight deficiency with a pair of windscreen glasses and be posing inside one pencil light camry.
hahahahahaha! Another blow, your BP must have exceeded limit by now, keep them coming, you will just die like fowl, I no be English citizen so go and die, Chinese president can't speak English so why should I be worry? U still an olodo, in your next qout, pls don't bite me like the vampires blow oh. Munmun.

Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
hahahahahaha! Another blow, your BP must have exceeded limit by now, keep them coming, you will just die like fowl, I no be English citizen so go and die, Chinese president can't speak English so why should I be worry? U still an olodo, in your next qout, pls don't bite me like the vampires blow oh. Munmun.

Well, except if the context in which I understand the vernacular word 'olodo' has changed, I think an illiterate, which u are, is more qualified for that description.
HBP? I think it should be the other way round, cos it is apparent that u have been minding my business for me.
I am not English man, Chinese president can't speak English bla bla bla, rubbish. U are not from England but English is ur official language and u are bound to bloody understand it otherwise u are nothing but an illiterate. The Chinese president doesn't understand English but he speaks Chinese very well because that is his official language. An illiterate bragging, rubbish.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Well, except if the context in which I understand the vernacular word 'olodo' has changed, I think an illiterate, which u are, is more qualified for that description.
HBP? I think it should be the other way round, cos it is apparent that u have been minding my business for me.
I am not English man, Chinese president can't speak English bla bla bla, rubbish. U are not from England but English is ur official language and u are bound to bloody understand it otherwise u are nothing but an illiterate. The Chinese president doesn't understand English but he speaks Chinese very well because that is his official language. An illiterate bragging, rubbish.
you will die today, I see pain all over you.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
you will die today, I see pain all over you.
Die? I don't know that prophets of doom have invaded nl with their false prophecies. Go and learn English, that is the official language, stop forming anything.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Die? I don't know that prophets of doom have invaded nl with their false prophecies. Go and learn English, that is the official language, stop forming anything.
u r still pained
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by brojoshua: 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
As for CBN, is it only NYSC members alone that need loan. Foolish and corrupt generation. Rather CBN should give loans to the people of its country that are in need of loans and not only NYSC members. Thank you
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by mustybobo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
kings09:
Story. Make my fone bend if it happens
CBN already intervened nah...YEDP
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by mustybobo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
brojoshua:
As for CBN, is it only NYSC members alone that need loan. Foolish and corrupt generation. Rather CBN should give loans to the people of its country that are in need of loans and not only NYSC members. Thank you
YEDP dey for post 5yrs of NYSC nah
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Johnstevey2k(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
welcome development
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u r still pained
Nay, not pained, rather my fingers are itchy to type accordingly. Is this how far u can go? This is why I don't take illiterates serious cos they must exhibit those funny things associated with illiteracy. Now go in search of ur fellow illiterates and leave my mention alone. Bye.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Johnstevey2k(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Action is what counts most
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Nay, not pained, rather my fingers are itchy to type accordingly. Is this how far u can go? This is why I don't take illiterates serious cos they must exhibit those funny things associated with illiteracy. Now go in search of ur fellow illiterates and leave my mention alone. Bye.
surely u r still pained
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
surely u r still pained
Pained over what exactly?
Go in search of ur fellow illiterates and stop disturbing my mention.

Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Snowstorm: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
How much loan on top #19,800 ??
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by akaahs(m): 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Believe this news at ur own peril. Since 2015 till today no start up capital no any information whatsoever regarding this NYSC/CBN scheme.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Pained over what exactly?
Go in search of ur fellow illiterates and stop disturbing my mention.
u see, pained people sound like that , u r pained trust me.
Re: NYSC, CBN To Give Loans To Corpers by kabrud: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Onyochejohn:
u see, pained people sound like that , u r pained trust me.
Pained for what exactly? Because the ill-fated wind has exposed the fowl's rump?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Forcing Muslim Corps Member To Shave Beard / He Is Getting Frustrated At His PPA - What Can He Do? / Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.