Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? (29813 Views)

Why Didn’t God Make You Smarter? Stronger? More Creative? More Insightful? / Throwback Photo: Which Was Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by wemmieslim(f): 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
2 it is.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Inferno17: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2017
Shut up and stop being uptight, ma nigga
driand:
None, angry

This is 2017 for crying out loud, if you call any of those creative the we are 4000 years behind the west,

Common guys, let stop celebrating stupidity..
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
None, angry

This is 2017 for crying out loud, if you call any of those creative the we are 4000 years behind the west,

This is just a joke bro, chill, number 3 is not even a Nigeria car.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by egorov(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2017
All dumb

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by mikejegede(m): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2017
number 1..its a very stupid,and at the same time a great idea..
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by systemz(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2017
To the person who can afford those stuffs, there's nothing creative but trash.
How much does the part cost compared to the whole, which he was able to purchase

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Ukalejohn(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2017
He should go and die undecided

lonelydora:
Number 1 on point.

Why are you guys not in church? Today is a day to pray for Buhari. Muslims did theirs on Friday.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by sekem: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2017
2 is it for me!

Not only creative but also innovative!

Watch out for half or one quarter wall clocks!!!
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Justycxx(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2017
tempex88:
For 1, there is risk of fire.
For 3, there is risk of accident

2 is the most creative and it's risk free
there's huge risk associated with 2 cos the accuracy of the clock has been altered and you can turn up very late for an appointment hence losing a job, contract or even missing an interview. 2 is deadly
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by sammuell(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na dis kin tinz africa dem sabisad
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by teozey111(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
lonelydora:
Number 1 on point.

Why are you guys not in church? Today is a day to pray for Buhari. Muslims did theirs on Friday.
is Buhari a cow's name or what?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Freiburger(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
None, angry

Can you just imagine? grin
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
You should have asked which of them is most stupid; I would have told you that their difference is just by goal difference angry
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by kuntash: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
None, angry

We can't manufacture "I pass my neighbor Generator yet "

Despite the acclaimed inventions by people in naija , how many has seen the light of day ?

Ranging from water powered generator , helicopter, this and that ..
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
lonelydora:
Number 1 on point.

u have the same thought like the nature inventors of the above 3 images.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Akposkibo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
I guess those that don't always give a Bleep has started giving one
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Sexina851(f): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
None, angry

Pack ur property and go to the west now. Is anybody holding u?
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by dabrightt: 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
None, angry

it is creativity since u have never taught of doing it..stupidity Is wen u feel too proud to appreciate people simple creativity
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by driand(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sexina851:

Pack ur property and go to the west now. Is anybody holding u?
if u quote me again I put a curse on you, I'll make you a scape goal.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by brosammy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
I think 1
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Sexina851(f): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
if u quote me again I put a curse on you, I'll make you a scape goal.

For your mind. you are really frustrated. If u as much as try saying a curse word u will drop dead like a bat I swear. He doesn't even know how to spell correctly nd he wants to go to America u better go and carry ur wash and wear outside or u think I don't know u are one of those dat will dress up in d money with no destination, nd point of correction its "goat not goal. You can thank me later
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by driand(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sexina851:

For my mind. I am really frustrated. If u as much as try saying a curse word i will drop dead like a bat I swear. or i think u don't know I am one of those dat will dress up in d money with no destination, nd point of correction its "goat not goal. I can thank you later sir, don't mind my stupidity I'm the most hopeless olosho on this forum, but from today I'll learn how to respect my elders on this forum
I fixed the above for you and thanks for the correction and if you check the bolded you'll find nobody is above typos, try to be a good girl as u promised in your post above and I promise not to curse you..
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by Sexina851(f): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
driand:
I fixed the above for you and thanks for the correction and if you check the bolded you'll find nobody is above typos, try to be a good girl as u promised in your post above and I promise not to curse you..

You can't even curse me so stop saying that.
Re: PHOTO: Which Of These Is More Creative? by sasullee(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
AdeniyiA:
Engineering students well done ooo...
1 is d most creative
But sha all na poverty
Seconded

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Nigerian Police Officer In Intense Standoff With A Mad Man (video) / The Crocodile My Friends And I Killed At Enugu River Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.