Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. (1794 Views)

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by mdokaba1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Please show my beautiful and only sister some love. (The only girl among six great guys)

They got wedded at the Deeper Life Bible Church kano.

The Trad. Was on Friday 10th February 2017 in kano and the white was on Saturday 11th February 2017 also in kano state.

Can she get a 100 likes, this, I promised her.

I also promised to take her to a world stage, and that's the reason I posted it here to see if it would hit front page. 'Cos that to me and her is a world stage going by the diverse viewership of this forum. Pls super mods, grant her wish pls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by ikbnice(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Happy Married Life

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by doublewisdom: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
This ones na Deeper Life with swag. Means one can adhere to the church's dress code and still look good. See bridesmaid tight skirt sef.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wetin she wan use the likes do? undecided

I wish her a blissful life with her chosen partner. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by doublewisdom: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Op, you "promised her likes"? From 'worldly ' people like us? Did you buy data for anyone here?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Congrats!
Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by mdokaba1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
doublewisdom:
Op, you "promised her likes"? From 'worldly ' people like us? Did you buy data for anyone here?

Bros we be deeper life with swag o!

Check out the pix na.
Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
i fear deeper life people
Re: A Nairalander's only Kid Sis Just Got Wedded, (Deeper Life Wedding) Photos. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
lala.......

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Intending Bride And Groom / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Photos. / The Craziest Thing I Have Done – Dillish Mathews #bbhotshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.