Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church (47676 Views)

Bridegroom Escapes Through The Bush During Wedding Ceremony In Imo State / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
So we started off together, after collecting series of awards from our secondary school.

She went on to collect extra (among best graduating students) Pharmacy dept.

Congratulations to my lil sis Pharm(Dr) Bliss and her new hubby Engr Christian, who didn't allow me stay with her a little bit longer sad angry

It was celebrated at the Deeper life bible church Enugu.

Make-ups and some other things were banned as per Deeper Life standards angry

Wedding pictures below...

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by dominique(f): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
She's stunning even without makeup and jewellery. May God bless her union.

I thought deeper life members wore rings, don't they?

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
We went against some church rules sha... And we were sanctioned... Lol

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
dominique:

We don't wear rings...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by duduade: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Deeper life and the posture...

No pre-wedding photos...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
I decided to gate crash em pictures...

Meanwhile, I have been having this emotional buhahaha

Nawa ooo...

Over to lalasticlala mynd44 seun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
duduade:

No pre-wedding photos...

Is pre wedding photos the real wedding?

Bekiaful.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by solz007(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Beautiful More Life And More Love

sad

Me that's Crushing on a Deeper Life Girl And I'm a Catholic can we work things out

2 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
solz007:
Beautiful
More Life And More Love

sad

Me that's Crushing on a Deeper Life Girl
And I'm a Catholic can we work things out

Unless you marry her in Catholic church oo...

If not... cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by GraGra247(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
But that is not a deeper life wedding gown.

Or did she change for pictures after the ceremony.

10 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by globemoney: 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
SMH
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
GraGra247:
But that is not a deeper life wedding gown.

Or did she change for pictures after the ceremony.

Yeap... She had to change. I didn't attend the church wedding. Twld be boring as hell...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by solz007(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Unless you marry her in Catholic church oo...
If not... cheesy

Okay, Thanks Bruv
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by MhizzAJ(f): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Beauty+Brains

She's beautiful...No make up at all...So natural
May God bless their union

And some people will say deeper lifers no day see husband cheesy

BluntBoy comman see something

I used to attend that church oo but i don backslide cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Beauty+Brains

She's beautiful...No make up at all...So natural
May God bless their union

And some people will say deeper lifers no day see husband cheesy

BluntBoy comman see something

I used to attend that church oo but i don backslide cheesy

Thanks paddy mi.

Where is lalasticlala sef angry
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by MhizzAJ(f): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Thanks paddy mi.

Where is lalasticlala sef angry
Ywc
Let me help you shout his name cheesy
Lalasticlala!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by dominique(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We don't wear rings...

Wow! Just getting to know of this. You guys sure have a strict no jewelry policy. Congrats to the couple all the same

4 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by JamesReacher(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
How do deeper life peope court sef lol? How do they profess love , I love you for the sake of Jesus brother James grin, I love you too for the sake of our daddy in heaven sister Esther

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by gudnex22(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We don't wear rings...
Good one but their forehead sha
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by baby124: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why did you let your fine, brilliant sister marry without even lip gloss? Anyway happy married life to the new couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by DIKEnaWAR: 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pretty Deeper life babe.

Before they eat the kitten they pray, so that they don't eat it lustfully like sinners. After eating they ask for forgiveness.

Edited** No be only kitten na mice

21 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by BiafranBushBoy: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
No jeweleries at all.
dominique:

Wow! Just getting to know of this. You guys sure have a strict no jewelry policy. Congrats to the couple all the same
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Zanas: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Deeper life don dey wear gown?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Evaberry darling, are you thinking what I am thinking cheesy
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by xangerar: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
So stunning, especially knowing that this is 99% her devoid of artificial contents. No vex, una still get another sister for house wey fine reach like this?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
she is beautiful without makeup, use to attend this church but marriage has changed that

HML
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by fakuta(f): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Congratulations
Mine is coming soon

6 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
What were the sanctions?
Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by unofficialapple: 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Do deeper lifers even have sex?
Isnt sex supposed to be a sin?
Why do they now watch television?
When did God inform their GO to change that rule?
Is it no longer the "Devils box" as the GO used to describe it then?
Why do they even use the Internet?
Isnt that the devils Invention?
I was in NYSC camp with a bunch of female deeper lifers, why did they wear trousers? isnt it supposed to be a sin too?

Better live your life as you deem fit instead of living according to the rules of a man who has projected the whims, caprices and idiosyncrasies of his weird personality on his christian sect.

Making them live like Zombies

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by DIKEnaWAR: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
dominique:

Enugu branch don't . Trust me I have travelled that route before I backslided grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by seunny4lif(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
duduade:

No pre-wedding photos...
Pre wedding pics is now wedding
Abi?
Nonsense

20 Likes

Re: Photos From My Sister's Wedding And Award Ceremony In Deeper Life Church by Castleberry: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Your sister is beautiful

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60-Year-Old First Time Nigerian Bride Weds Her Man (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.