Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! (8836 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by YorubasAreSmart: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
yang:
The wayo pastor don arrive. Before you talk na, he go say tith
lol tithe and sow seed
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adonis3:

E Pele

Hit like if you know no kingdom is at hand

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Some day we are all gonna die and that day comes our judgement. You dont need to believe to be judged.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by Solozzo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kingdom of God is only for the children of Israel - 144,000 of them. So do not waste your time. Check it out in the book of Revelations chapter 7 verse 1 and continue and chapter 14 verse 11

See.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by kjhova(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Sadly, for the OP, this is 2017 and not 1341!

We have seen the renaissance, industrial revolution and infotech age. We have been to the moon, have probes on Mars and have crafts that have already surpassed the edge of the solar system. We are using biotech, nanotech and are at the verge of 3D printing our breakfast.

The idea of a dead Jewish dude riding back to Earth through the clouds on horseback with a large host of angels blowing on goat horn trumpets...I can understand how this may seem rational to a 14th century farmhand but I cannot understand how a 21st century fellow can find such as reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by CatfishBilly: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2017
MrPRevailer:
Sickness and diseases have been, but never a time in history has it been so rampant/occurring as this generation. Check your history. Today, many diseases that never existed has been born. And death rate has skyrocketed 20 times. Check the stats on Google.
Oga, life expectancy has increased dramatically over the last 500 years with some countries getting to 90 years life expectancy. I don't know where you got your death rate info from.
We see diseases that "never existed" in the past is because we have gotten better at identifying and diagnosing them.
Go and check the stats on that same Google that you're quoting
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by tinktanker: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Shut up and face the topic.

Tell me, my friend, when will this kingdom come? I hear that they have been saying this since the time of the apostles!!!
terrorists bomb me for speaking the truth. Go to ur islamic terror shit group n find answers there. U guy are slaves to urself. Mentally deranged n irrational thinking ppl
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by LordOfNaira: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2017
tinktanker:
terrorists bomb me for speaking the truth. Go to ur islamic terror shit group n find answers there. U guy are slaves to urself. Mentally deranged n irrational thinking ppl

Who can be more irrational than an individual who believes that a dead Jew died for his sins at a time he had not even been born? Keep on deceiving yourself that a dead Jew is coming back to transport you to heaven in the sky.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by dyabman(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Who can be more irrational than an individual who believes that a dead Jew died for his sins at a time he had not even been born? Keep on deceiving yourself that a dead Jew is coming back to transport you to heaven in the sky.

I've seen and witnessed the power of God through his beloveth Son Christ Jesus.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by dyabman(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordofNairaland:

I've seen and witnessed the power of God through his beloveth Son Christ Jesus.
Re: Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! by tinktanker: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2017
LordofNairaland:

lol abi the one dat marries kids, child abuser, or the one dat loves killing ppl. When u hear terrorism u hear alllah ha ku ba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Sunday: The Triumphant Entry Of Jesus Into Jerusalem / When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" / WOW !!!! READ The Nasty Things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Said About Wife, Anita [A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.