Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Please Help A Mother To-be. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Mother To-be. (567 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Mother To-be. by psalms37(f): 4:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Good morning family and happy sunday to you all,please i really need your help and assistance. I am pregnant with my first child and my husband and i have been experiencing so many challenges especially in terms of finances and our landlord just chased us out too.Right now am in my sixth month and have only gotten few baby things and there's still the hospital bill to settle.Please m in anyway u can.Thank you so much for reading and God nless you
Re: Please Help A Mother To-be. by CatfishBilly: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
What exact medical challenges have you been having?
Which hospital?
Re: Please Help A Mother To-be. by psalms37(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
I didn't mention any medical challenges because i haven't experienced any. The main issue is finances.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Erectile Dysfunction (forget The So Called Experts) / Meet Corps Member Who Transformed Abandoned Health Centre In Kwara State / What You Need To Know About Autism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.