Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed (13528 Views)

Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) / See Olusegun Obasanjo Drinking Garri(Photo) / Video Of Obasanjo Drinking Garri In The Presence Of Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by davidif: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
What is bush man, this is just like obama eating McDonalds. Gosh, Nigerians you guys have that mentality that your food or your culture is primitive to western culture, boy this is terrible. This is the "kolo mentality" that Fela was talking about and in case you didn't know, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OBASANJO EATING GARRI.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by vislabraye(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
I don't have problem with OBJ drinking garri. He's a down to earth guy. Let them show us how he eats amala and ewedu soup smiley
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by vikiviko(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2009
OBJ's otta farm produces enough garri so no wahala.

Allow Baba enjoy his retirement.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by jpphilips(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Agaba 123

re u a Dengramite?
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by agabaI23(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
jp philips:

@Agaba 123

re u a Dengramite?

I am sure I am not since I don't know the meaning. I guess you mean if I passed through a certain school. I have no clues grin
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by surdic: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
Obj drinking ijebu garri n so fuckn wat? He's only trying to remember is poor oldn days,
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by johnbob: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
it shows garri is not por man food, but he drinks his garri ijebu wit caution , y, stones and sand
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by olafolarin(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
OBJ is the only gangster+President in the world.
Its only gangsters who drink garri with such haste and freuquency.
He might be afraid Charles Taylor guys will soon burst the door in.

I love drinking garri too sha.Its so nice,
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by hackney(m): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
In a round about way it shows that his wealth did not get to his head.
Considering his wealth proportions, it is a commendable feat.
some people with <1% of his wealth dey fly food enter from away sef

(though im not a fan of looters)
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by sandee575(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ THE-AMAKA,

did i clip your wings? not intended ooo
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by 0hsisi: 1:09am On Dec 09, 2009
My father drinks garri so why shouldn't OBJ drink garri if the thing hungry am?
but who put this clip on you tube
That was mean
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by MrCrackles(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2009
OBJ may the bloody garri grow on your head. . . Bugs bunny toothed vagabond! angry
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by goke313: 6:37am On Dec 09, 2009
posted dis on CE
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by tanimz(f): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

OBJ may the bloody garri grow on your head. . . Bugs bunny toothed vagabond! angry

Which one be the curse na? Person no fit wack garri?
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2009
I love this baba. He's so natural. No wonder he doesn't look his age.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by 0hsisi: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
tanimz:

Which one be the curse na? Person no fit wack garri?

I wonder
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by PastorOla1: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2009
What is strange in OBJ taking Gari Ijebu, Do u want him to take SALAD.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by spoilt(f): 2:50am On Dec 10, 2009
I drink garri with speed too. Oya call police! grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by tanimz(f): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2009
Pastor Ola:

What is strange in OBJ taking Gari Ijebu, Do u want him to take SALAD.

Abi? If he eats salad now, they would say he is not Nigerian enough, now that he "wacking" garri, they wont let him rest.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by mccloud224(m): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2009
Like the saying goes :

Kill a man and you will be called a murderer
Kill ten thousand men and you will be called a conqueror
Kill one million men and you will be called a god.

Just look at how people are commenting about Obasanjo's culinary habits as if he is some untouchable god.This is a man that brought this country to a stand still.This is a man that imposed a living-diseased-corpse as president in this country.This is a man that has looted this country so blind that one-tenth of his "loot" is more than enough to start a nuclear weapons program,train a private army of rebels and fund a terrorist organisation.Like they say IBB stole with well barrow,Abacha stole with danfo and Obasanjo stole with Boeing 747.

And today, he is a celebrity.Look at how people are commenting on how "real and down to earth" he is? What rubbish!

I guess this means we support killing the petty thief and crowning the big thief as king. If it were a notorious armed robber/kidnapper/drug baron/fraudster/ritualist. . .would you people be talking about the person like this? I don't think so and YET. . .

This is a man that has committed virtually every crime in the book except suicide and yet. . .

The nature of the human mind never ceases to amaze me.

God help us.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2009
mccloud224:

Like the saying goes :
This is a man that has committed  virtually every crime in the book except suicide and yet. . .

Yeah i love this part, I guess there's no sin /crime Obj hasn't committed, apart from suicide, lol

But i still like him,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by 4dura: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2009
Selfish man, he's even drinking the garri alone
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Kpantoj: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
I do not see anything wrong with OBJ eating what he likes. The only problem is the person that smuggle this video to UTube, if Obj want the video there to make a point, I do think it is alright. Most of us has been brain wash with colonial ideas to a point that we believe anything we do or our way of life is inferior. We all need to know that drinking gari does not look any different from drinking coke of taking sandwich.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Vuitton(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
I love garri cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by winta2007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
so funny,
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by dhavato(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2009
Don’t spoil what you have by desiring what you have not, but remember that what you have now was once among the things you hoped for.
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2009
[tr][/tr]
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by adetunji93: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2009
please do not be envious of the young man that is always Kampe. n't like Ya@*&^%. lol smiley
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by Hesperus(m): 2:59am On Dec 12, 2009
Kai! Just watching that clip makes me long for garri. I haven't eaten it for months now! I miss the thing like mad.

Sufferhead life!
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by REDIN: 5:15am On Dec 12, 2009
the guy is just being himself. how i wish that man in saudi arabia sitting on a life support with naijas oil money will just be himself and quit office. it will do us all good!
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by stede(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2009
kini big deal
Re: Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed by olafolarin(m): 4:17am On Dec 14, 2009
stede:

kini big deal

"Big deal" is; he is too fast and seems in a hurry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHCN Strike: Is There Light In Your Area? / Aregbesola & Folorunso Alakija Rocking Convocation Gown At Osun Convocation(pics / Buhari Claiming National Assembly’s Achievements – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.