Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church (34433 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Tokziby: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
mykeljosef:
religion makes you see things

Let me ask you, did the whole 30 robbers entered her house and she counted them? And at 80 grannies usually have eye problems, could it been she saw double? Did the robbers shouted "Baba's Photo Baba's Photo" before they took to their heels?

I yam not understanding that Testimony oo. And if the story is true, Baba's Photo is urgently needed in Borno to scare away Boko boys grin
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Deseo:
Hahahaahahahah grin
Laff wan tear my belle.
easy bebe...
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by dinggle: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
How much longer and how much more evidence will it take before Religion is criminalized??
the crimes of religion is a rap from terrorism, abuse, stealing from the poor, turning ppl to mumu, pastor failing to foresee his collapsing build while he sees vision worldwide, pastors unable to hold their marriages where kidnappers, ritualist and even suicide bombers have successful marriages, collecting tithes of which no taxes R paid, Pastor swinging with sisters, pastors having body guards while followers are asked to use holy water and blood of Jesus for protection, failure of Jesus Christ even return after those that have been waiting are long dead and gone, continuous progression of the wicked, corrupt and cold-hearted while the faithfuls Christians & Muslims alike perish at the first attempt to progress...even MMM succeeded in Nigeria because of religion.....which gives followers false hopeful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
So what will d girl now be doing? The pastor will now be sleeping with her

She will be serving God in any capacity where she does well. It can be singing, ushering, administration, accounting, store keeping etc. Her time and talents are also dedicated to the most high.

You have a really dirty mind sha, may God help you cleanse it with His blood, please give your life to Christ.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by seangy4konji: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Very good.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Ramaa(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:
Africans!

Even the white man that exported the religion down to Africa won't do such.

Over sabi too much!

We even now practice the religion more than the owners
for sure my borther......African and stupidity
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by dsocioemmy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Everything dey happen for kenya and zimbabwe
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by maxti: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Btruth:
Dumb? How?

Have you read the story of Samuel at all?

You amaze me comparing this to the story of samuel.
Must she handover the child physically to the pastor. Is the pastor the church or God? Isnt there other ways for the child to be more comitted and useful to God?
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by maxti: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
nkemdi89:

Its not dumb, when you go into covenant with God that if he gives you anything that is what you will give back, don't break it. She is fulling her part of her agreement, if you are a Christian try going into covenant with the lord and see if he won't answer .
That child can be more useful and commited to the service of God other than handling her over to the pastor.

So the child is 10%? tithe
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Bimpe29: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mapfumo must be high on Zimba weed.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by am4truth(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wrong choice of words. She wanted to do same thing just like what was done to samuel in the bible.

Friends, today is a special day in my life. Kindly click on this http:///2lCNmq1 to show me some likes.

Thanks
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by donodion(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
And she shall be called by her bew name SAMUELLA grin
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by nkemdi89(f): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
maxti:

That child can be more useful and commited to the service of God other than handling her over to the pastor.

So the child is 10%? tithe
She will be there doing the work of God, just like preparing a man for priesthood, outside that place tragedy or misfortune could befall her because she walked away from Gods covenant.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Btruth: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
maxti:

You amaze me comparing this to the story of samuel.
Must she handover the child physically to the pastor. Is the pastor the church or God? Isnt there other ways for the child to be more comitted and useful to God?
meaning we don't have people with such faith, a bi?
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Brainwashed christians grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.