Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church (34428 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by emmabest2000(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
So what will d girl now be doing? The pastor will now be sleeping with her

Your thinking thou

@topic
End Time Tithe ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by slawomir: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2017
The woman is not a christian in the first place,
secondly, she doesnt understand what tithing is,
thirdly she has floored the saving GRACE.

Ignorant Pastor and gullible member cry
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by engrobidigbo: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2017
phatasschick:
What can I say lipsrsealed embarassed

Babe, i don't need 10% of you, i need all of you wink
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by jonbellion(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2017
Religion
The opium of the gullible
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2017
powerfulsettings:
Pastor won't be happy with this.... Really like that idea we should begin to pledge liabilities and see pastors reactions

Meanwhile this is my case

dear beautiful people of nairaland, I regret to accept that by 12pm tomorrow I may loose my admission.
I worked 2 years to get myself back to school, but seems MMM is depriving me of that now, as am unable to meet the deadline school fee payment stated for tomorrow, I have over 150k with MMM now, all my hard earned savings.
Pls am calling to the philanthropist on this forum, should Pls look into my situation. I had my ND 3years ago with upper credit. I have all proof needed to be convinced both about the admission closing portal and that of my money stocked with MMM.
Pls Pls Pls nairalanders I will appreciate anybody, religious leaders, philanthropist who could help me out thanks
This is my contact and what'sapp O7O 33266193
what political party you registered with? mind u i know so dont lie. we can start from there. Be Blessed

1 Like

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Tobium1(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2017
As per Mrs. Abraham wey she be naa
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by cleatoris: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2017
thesicilian:
... But when you go to the extent of changing the child's surname to that of the pastor, it makes me begin to wonder:
Who knows if the Pastor is even the father of the child?
Learn to read and understand before rushing to react.
The Pastor is female. Susan.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
powerfulsettings:
Pastor won't be happy with this.... Really like that idea we should begin to pledge liabilities and see pastors reactions

dear beautiful people of nairaland, I regret to accept that by 12pm tomorrow I may loose my admission.
I worked 2 years to get myself back to school, but seems MMM is depriving me of that now, as am unable to meet the deadline school fee payment stated for tomorrow, I have over 150k with MMM now, all my hard earned savings.
Pls am calling to the philanthropist on this forum, should Pls look into my situation. I had my ND 3years ago with upper credit. I have all proof needed to be convinced both about the admission closing portal and that of my money stocked with MMM.
Pls Pls Pls nairalanders I will appreciate anybody, religious leaders, philanthropist who could help me out thanks

Online begging had gone new dimensions now thanks to the recession ...
Now everyone is claiming to have lost their rent, fees, dowry , salary, and even left kidney to MMM.
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by mhizoma(f): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
nawa oo. everyday crazy stories
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by juman(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2017
This is not strange to the abrahamic religions.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by smudge2079(m): 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
So what happens now?
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by oprjajdad: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Who Else Wants a Great Earns this Valentine..
click the link below to apply for a loan all you need is to signup. i am not a reobot and fill a valid details.and you will be credited. let take advantage of this magnifient opportunity

www.aimtowealth.com
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Btruth: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2017
maxti:
DUMB!
Dumb? How?

Have you read the story of Samuel at all?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Dera25(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm! This recession don too much the poor woman don use style give her daughter for adoption. Hehehe I laughed in pidgin
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Mouthgag: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2017
powerfulsettings:

So your schoolfees was the spare money mmm told you to invest?
Greed! Greed got you to where you are now. You may never find any help.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by yedidiah(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2017
She must have read about Hannah.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by tunapawizzy: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2017
Stupidityyyy resides in kenya and Zimbabwe
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Oches4me(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Christianity is religion where followers worships their pastors, when pastor commit evils there blame the pastor but if they same thing s happen to other religion their will blame the entire religion. everyday on the pages of news papers, evils upon evils of Christianity are displays , where they gullible followers will blame others for it. pastor rape, pastor murder, pastor rob, pastor commit rituals, pastors steal, pastor kill, Christian reaction will b the pastor is not calling, once they here Usman steal they will be rushing to blame d MALLAM, religion even Almighty Allah forgetting Almighty Allah is the English meaning of God.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by juman(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2017
When wife of prophet Imran pledged what is in her womb for God service.

[Mention, O Muhammad], when the wife of 'Imran said, "My Lord, indeed I have pledged to You what is in my womb, consecrated [for Your service], so accept this from me. Indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing."

But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah ]."

So her Lord accepted her with good acceptance and caused her to grow in a good manner and put her in the care of Zechariah. Every time Zechariah entered upon her in the prayer chamber, he found with her provision. He said, "O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from Allah . Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account."

(Quran 3:35-37)
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by indomitable234: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
she understands gratitude

1 Like

Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by Oches4me(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
tunapawizzy:
Stupidityyyy resides in kenya and Zimbabwe
am sure if happen to be a Muslim now, u will blame all the Muslims even call them name, not country. fools
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by chiraqDemon(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dunbasses plenty for this africa
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by thesicilian: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
cleatoris:
Learn to read and understand before rushing to react. The Pastor is female. Susan.
I stand corrected.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by axeman2(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
dingbang:
So what will d girl now be doing? The pastor will now be sleeping with her
HAVE YOU NOT READ ABOUT STOP SAYING TRASH BEFORF THE ANGER OF GOD WILL DECEND ON YOU.
Re: Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church by placeofallure(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Not new! In the bible, Jephthah one of the judges in Isreal pledged his daughter to God after returning victorious from a battle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.