Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,663 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289450 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emerald65(f): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Exam in the dream normally represent a difficulty or a test or a problem someone has to go through, but your dream here shows that you're not new to the issue, as in it is not a strange issue (you've written the exam before and failed) though you've not handled it well when it occurred but this time around the Lord will give secrets or what you need to know to handle or deal with the situation. What I suspect here is some kind of depression. Concerning the other dreams, the bible says, "Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken." (Proverbs 3:25-26 KJV) Whatever happens the Lord will not allow it to hurt you. Whatever you experience, it will not cast you down, and whatever difficulty you may have, the Lord will help you to pass though it and overcome. Depression, sorrow and heaviness seems to be the attacker here. But the Lord will soon lighten your mood.
Amen, am glad dat at each end of dream, d Lord has shown dat He is with me all d time n dat matters most.
Tnx alot sir, am super grateful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by DebbyChris(f): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
I rarely dream and whenever i do i don't remember it, what could be the cause?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by kannyluv(f): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Your dream is not lying, you have a call. Just serve God or you're indirectly serving idols as a result of worldliness. You can join choristers in the church for now.
. Smiles......I just join the choristers ...

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
kannyluv:
. Smiles......I just join the choristers ...
Good.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.

I sent an email sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Raincolour(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello Sir @TayeJiboluwa.
Pls help interprete.
I just had this dream this afternoon. It was a church setting. There was this woman with her baby. Another woman came and carried the baby and started playing with the baby. Then she collected the backing wrapper from the mother like she wanted to back the baby herself. Instead, she said ,'sis raincolour (i.e my humble self) will carry baby. And I saw my back turned poised to do so. I was angry with her for acting all over-sabi and cunning with her actions there. So I refused to carry the baby. To the extent that I bit the cunning woman off me as she was trying to force the baby on my back. I didn't carry that baby. Then the scene changed.
I saw a keke driver that found a dead baby. I don't know if it was another baby or the same baby shown previously.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
DebbyChris:
Too many thoughts in your mind, some ambitions and goals. Dream is like vision in your super-conscious state, if there's too many things in there, you cant have dreams or it will be 'overwritten.' Practice praise and worship for a long time as often as you can. there will be change.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
@BluntMadmoiselle
I dont think i got it..what is it about. or text me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
@BluntMadmoiselle
I dont think i got it..what is it about. or text me.

let me resend it sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
I was in d church,a sister(I know in real life) said that she has a message for me.She said"God said I am d one to bring Mary(d mother of Jesus) back to life".I was lost at first,so I asked her again n she told me d same thing,I then remembered that I have had d message b4,so I told her that this is indeed a confirmation.But I was wondering how possible is it,since she's long dead.I then said but this is for those that have d gift of miracle
Re: Your Dreams Explained by DebbyChris(f): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=TayeJiboluwa post=55620475] Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Raincolour:
Hello Sir @TayeJiboluwa.
Pls help interprete.
I just had this dream this afternoon. It was a church setting. There was this woman with her baby. Another woman came and carried the baby and started playing with the baby. Then she collected the backing wrapper from the mother like she wanted to back the baby herself. Instead, she said ,'sis raincolour (i.e my humble self) will carry baby. And I saw my back turned poised to do so. I was angry with her for acting all over-sabi and cunning with her actions there. So I refused to carry the baby. To the extent that I bit the cunning woman off me as she was trying to force the baby on my back. I didn't carry that baby. Then the scene changed.
I saw a keke driver that found a dead baby. I don't know if it was another baby or the same baby shown previously.
pray seriously about marriage so that you can enjoy it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Raincolour(f): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok sir. Thank you. Been praying. Will keep praying. @TayeJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
debeginin:
I was in d church,a sister(I know in real life) said that she has a message for me.She said"God said I am d one to bring Mary(d mother of Jesus) back to life".I was lost at first,so I asked her again n she told me d same thing,I then remembered that I have had d message b4,so I told her that this is indeed a confirmation.But I was wondering how possible is it,since she's long dead.I then said but this is for those that have d gift of miracle
Expect a miracle. A dumbfounding miracle.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter everyone. May the resurrection power of Christ speak to all our situations

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Malolu:
Happy Easter everyone. May the resurrection power of Christ speak to all our situations
Amen.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emerald65(f): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

I must commend u sir, for ur gud works here for u have bn a blessing to us all. May d Almighty God bless u n grant u ur heart desires according to His will. in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Tnx a bunch sir.May God bless n keep u.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mayorall(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
DebbyChris:

Always take a glass of water before sleeping at night. You will start remembering.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by mayorall(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
DebbyChris:

Always take a glass of water before sleeping at night. You will start remembering...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
I had a dream, a lion and lioness were attacking our home but they could enter since everywhere was locked up. I was observing them and they were looking for a weakness in my house were they could break in. Mysteriously, I obviously the lioness had entered and what was surprising was that it was the house gate which I know was well locked . Her only obstruction now was the fragile net door.

Sensing danger, I alerted my siblings(I am the eldest child) to follow me to my as I took a ladder with me. When we all entered, I looked my room door which is fairly strong for a lion's strength. Under my guidance, me and my siblings made our way through the ceiling just in time as the lion and lioness broke into my room. It was a lucky escape. I kept on directing them on how to move in the ceiling because it was made of asbestos.

When the lion and lioness knew that we were completely out of their reach, they stopped the hunt and sat down in my house as if they had given up. Then, I told my siblings what to do, my younger brother ran away from the house when he came down but I was stuck when I came down so I quickly went back up to the ceiling with my sister(who never came down) and waited for an opportunity to running away from the house.

N.B: it seems the lion and lioness noticed my brother running away from the house but they did nothing much to stop him. It remained I and my sister looking for a better opportunity to run away from the house without them notice.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Martinez19:
I had a dream, a lion and lioness were attacking our home but they could enter since everywhere was locked up. I was observing them and they were looking for a weakness in my house were they could break in. Mysteriously, I obviously the lioness had entered and what was surprising was that it was the house gate which I know was well locked . Her only obstruction now was the fragile net door.

Sensing danger, I alerted my siblings(I am the eldest child) to follow me to my as I took a ladder with me. When we all entered, I looked my room door which is fairly strong for a lion's strength. Under my guidance, me and my siblings made our way through the ceiling just in time as the lion and lioness broke into my room. It was a lucky escape. I kept on directing them on how to move in the ceiling because it was made of asbestos.

When the lion and lioness knew that we were completely out of their reach, they stopped the hunt and sat down in my house as if they had given up. Then, I told my siblings what to do, my younger brother ran away from the house when he came down but I was stuck when I came down so I quickly went back up to the ceiling with my sister(who never came down) and waited for an opportunity to running away from the house.

N.B: it seems the lion and lioness noticed my brother running away from the house but they did nothing much to stop him. It remained I and my sister looking for a better opportunity to run away from the house without them notice.
This is a case of household enemy and nothing can be done. The bible says a man's enemies shall be they of his own house. There are hidden enemies in your household that you dont even know are evil. There are people in your household that you dont know are enemies. Observe well, so that they dont hurt you. You cant trust anyone, no matter how close, and they are so close to you. watch out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Emerald65:

I must commend u sir, for ur gud works here for u have bn a blessing to us all. May d Almighty God bless u n grant u ur heart desires according to His will. in Jesus name. Amen
God Bless You, Emerald.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

let me resend it sir
still havent got your mail, madam.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

still havent got your mail, madam.

We already talked smiley D.B
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

This is a case of household enemy and nothing can be done. The bible says a man's enemies shall be they of his own house. There are hidden enemies in your household that you dont even know are evil. There are people in your household that you dont know are enemies. Observe well, so that they dont hurt you. You cant trust anyone, no matter how close, and they are so close to you. watch out.
thanks for your help, may your life satisfy you to the fullest in Jesus' name. I believe your interpretation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
God Bless You, Martinez19
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Emerald65(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
God Bless You, Emerald.
Amen
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
God Bless You, Martinez19
In a dream, my mum saw herself lamenting that what happened before will not happen again. She was lamenting exactly the way she does when we had a particular hardship in the family sometime ago. Then she work up.

I discarded this dream initially.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Martinez19:
In a dream, my mum saw herself lamenting that what happened before will not happen again. She was lamenting exactly the way she does when we had a particular hardship in the family sometime ago. Then she work up.

I discarded this dream initially.
It means that thing will not happen again. That hardship will never happen again in your family no matter how it may look like it, it will never happen again. Bad things will never happen in your family again. Nahum 1:9
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ron5ke: 4:09am On Apr 18, 2017
Had dz dream a while back...uhh.. i saw myself in my friend's room..she stays on campus n den i later left for my own place (i stay around school gate).
Another scene..I was at my school (university) gate n I was telling d security guards that fire will soon rain on campus n asked them to switch on the sprinklers dat it will reduce d fire..dey didn't answer..i went back inside the school...on getting to d academics area..i saw fire coming out of the ground....i was jux running nitemi grin..well saw some beings dat were firing arrows of fire at ppl...anyone d arrow struck catches fire..ppl were literally burning..wen one of d beings started chasing me..i ran nd ran n later started flying..d arrow struck me buh I wasn't on fire..dats wen I woke..any interpretation??
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BigotMan(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
Hello Sir Taye,
there is this dream I had sometime ago. In the dream I and my coursemates were scheduled to ride some jets. As we were going I noticed I forgot something or so I left to take care of other issues. When I came back I realized I was late. I looked up and saw some of my friends have started flying their jets. Some started well, some crashed their jets but within me I know I had the confidence to fly plus I had this inate ability to fly a plane. I was the only one left behind. The airforce personnel in charge of locking the gate told me I was late but afterwards opened for me to join the others. I entered my plane, started the engine and I knew I would be of success. As soon as I took hold of the steering mantle to begin my ride, I woke up.
What could this mean?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.