Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. (5280 Views)

Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty / IPOB : US, EU Irrelevant, Immaterial To Nigeria – Presidency / Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by FSBoperator: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blue3k:

Igbos and yorubas on this forum. Leave me out of your tribal flame war I am not in your tribe. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw. Getting country less dependant on oil good and we still have gas well. Industrialization is already the plan for the state along with port.

And you concluded am Igbo when I spoke strictly against any further exploitation of ND oil to feed your parasitic economy.

If you are from Akwa Ibom you won't make such an idiotic statement.
It is people like you that sell your birthright

Leave Nigeria to solve their foolishness and think rather on developing your state and region which can only be achieved by restructioning or outright seccession
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
FSBoperator:

The coal is in Enugu so Goodluck on getting Biafrans to allow you yeast population feast on their resources.

Go and invest in solar farms in the north and forget the SS/SE

You should read more and talk less. There's coal in Kogi benue as well. A private coal plant is being built Kogi. Solar isn't that efficient north should use fossil fuels. Solar makes nice back up. If Gas pipelines can be channeled to Morocco and Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
FSBoperator:

And you concluded am Igbo when [s]I spoke strictly against any further exploitation of ND oil to feed your parasitic economy.[/s]

[s]If you are from Akwa Ibom you won't make such an idiotic statement.
It is people like you that sell your birthright[/s]

Leave Nigeria to solve their foolishness and think rather on developing your state and region which can only be achieved by restructioning or outright seccession

Most of the time it's Igbos and yorubas that engage in the foolishness. I already made thread on restructuring tribal bigot. Also please explain to me how you're going to cry about me assuming youre igbo when u assume I'm yoruba then proceed to call me an Afonja? You ethnic bigots confuse me.

You spoke on futher exploition of ND? Where did I say use more ND oil when forum post is about coal outside of ND. You are truly moronic. Don't run your mouth telling dumb lies.

The point of post was to show if pie is grown in other areas ND would matter less. You to prideful to admit u only read title then got your secessionist panties in twist. I don't care if you don't want enegu coal to be used there are other options.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Make yourself irrelevant undecided

You should read and think before commenting. ND doesn't have to live and die bases off oil. Industrialization is already the policy in Akwa-Ibom for example. The plan to build industrial city right by port. Next you can completely make oil irrelevant. That's why I brought up Texas. It important to economy here but it's not end all be all. There's manufacturing, services, Farming and entertainment. If you decide to respond take my advice and think well.

Don't be like FSBoperator and OreMI22 replying with mentally challenged emotional replies.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by OreMI22: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria always plotting how to undermine its constituent parts instead of how everyone xan grow together.

Just stop using Niger delta oil money to fund Fulani projects and use agriculture or northern oil. Then Niger delta can use its oil money to address massive environmental damage caused by decaded of oil exploitation
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
OreMI22:
[s][Nigeria always plotting how to undermine its constituent parts instead of how everyone can grow together.[/s]

Just stop using Niger delta oil money to fund Fulani projects and use agriculture or northern oil. Then Niger delta can use its oil money to address massive environmental damage caused by decaded of oil exploitation

I do agree with the allocation system needs to go but that's not point of this thread. If thats what your trying to say. This thread does show how nation can grow together since it about economic diversification. Funny enough some people in SE want to be excluded from using coal.

This thread wasn't about fulani projects what ever that means. You post is less dumb than initial comments but you can still improve.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by OreMI22: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Blue3k:

I do agree with the allocation system needs to go but that's not point of this thread. If thats what your trying to say. This thread does show how nation can grow together since it about economic diversification. Funny enough some people in SE want to be excluded from using coal.

This thread wasn't about fulani projects what ever that means. You post is less dumb than initial comments but you can still improve.

Sir,
Since i know you are a northerner, let me tell you the truth about the root of Nigeria's problems, which you know very very well, but you are pretending to be unaware of. Please stop pretending you don't know the problem of Nigeria is squarely Fulanis using all sorts of cheating gimmicks to corner Niger Delta oil resources to fund projects in their areas, of course using the instrument of the Federal government.

First they used their army boys who came into government through numerous coups to alter the structure of Nigeria by predominantly creating more states and LGA in the north, even in deserts where two families live, they made them local government areas! They know this is wrong, but their strategy is to use them to steal from other parts of Nigeria, so they hold tenaciously to the fraudulent LGAs and new structure they imposed on Nigeria. Everybody in Nigeria knows the Fulanis are bereft of any ideas at all that could make the entire country great except ideas to undermine other parts of Nigeria in order to give Fulanis an advantage.

The sole, ONLY and SINGLE concern of Fulani politicians and business men is how to steal the Niger Delta oil resources for their own areas. Their current way of doing it by using the instrument of the "Federation account" system where by the collect resources from the Delta and claim they are putting it into a "Federation account" which is simply a fulani managed account. From there, they devise all sorts of gimmicks to disburse most of the funds to Fulani dominated states of Nigeria citing all sorts of bogus reasons. This practice is at the root of all the crisis in Nigeria.

People have called for restructuring on Nigeria and practice of a truly federal system as Nigeria was meant to be.....guess who kicks against it and blocks it?---- The same suspect: FULANIS!
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
OreMI22:

[s][

Sir,
Since i know you are a northerner, let me tell you the truth about the root of Nigeria's problems, which you know very very well, but you are pretending to be unaware of. Please stop pretending you don't know the problem of Nigeria is squarely Fulanis using all sorts of cheating gimmicks to corner Niger Delta oil resources to fund projects in their areas of course using the instrument of the Federal government. First they used their army boys who came into government through numerous coups to alter the structure of Nigeria by predominantly creating more states and LGA in the north, even in deserts where two families live, they made them local government areas! They know this is wrong, but their strategy is to use them to steal from other parts of Nigeria, so they hold tenaciously to the fraudulent LGAs. Everybody in Nigeria knows the Fulanis are very lazy and bereft of any ideas at all that could make the entire country great.

The sole, ONLY and SINGLE concern is how to steal the Niger Delta oil resources for their own areas. Their current way of doing it by using the instrument of the "Federation account" system where by the collect resources from the Delta and claim they are putting it into a "Federation account" which is simply a fulani managed account. From there, they devise all sorts of gimmicks to disburse most of the funds to Fulani dominated states of Nigeria citing all sorts of bogus reasons. This practice is at the root of all the crisis in Nigeria.

People have called for restructuring on Nigeria and practice of a truly federal system as Nigeria was meant to be.....guess who kicks against it and blocks it?---- The same suspect: FULANIS![/s]

Another idiotic post get use your head instead of being Autistic. I have already made post on restructuring. Your free to read them. I have many quotes on me saying same. Now believe what u want.

Now argue a point I made unless you're too stupid. Guys like u have one track mind so thinking is hardest task for u.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by OreMI22: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Blue3k:

Another idiotic post get use your head instead of being Autistic. I have already made post on restructuring. Your free to read them. I have many quotes on me saying same. Now believe what u want.

Now argue a point I made unless you're too stupid. Guys like u have one track mind so thinking is hardest task for u.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is too bitter to handle huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
OreMI22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is too bitter to handle huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for bumping thread. I appreciate it. How's truth too hard to handle if we both agree on restructuring? Please stop bringing shame to south with your foolish comments. Now dispute my argument.

Ps: thanks for history lesson on coups bur what does this have to do with using coal and industrialization? I'm not interested in your ethnic bashing.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by OreMI22: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Blue3k:

Thanks for bumping thread. I appreciate it. How's truth too hard to handle if we both agree on restructuring? Please stop bringing shame to south with your foolish comments. Now dispute my argument.

Who agreed to restructuring? You or Fulanis? grin grin grin grin

Look, Fulani have made themselves a laughing stock by refusing to develop agriculture and preferring to continue stealing from others using bogus lies. I wonder if Sarduana would have taken such shamefully low approach that Fulani people have adopted today. Sarduana knew it was very dangerous and unsustainable for Fulani to depend on southern resources indefinitely. Thus he revolutionized agriculture and exported tons of groundnut pyramids. The north had several cities that were pretty much progressive than southern towns. Where is Funtua, Zungeru,Zaria,Jaji Hadejia, Potiskum, Gusau etc today? These towns used to be vibrant commercial centers where southern traders flocked to buy agricultural produce for Nigeria and Central Africa.

The focus now is to continue stealing the Niger Delta oil money through all sorts of bogus lies and use stolen oil money to build shiny airports and houses for the elites in the big cities of Kano and Kaduna, while the poor northerner are left with nothing, yet you will defend them because you'd rather support a northern elite than anyone else. Good for you then.

i accept your compliments for bumping your thread. i don't mind bumping your thread if Nigerians can simply tell themselves the bitter truth. Unlike typical Fulani mindset where you cannot believe two Nigerians can mutually benefit at the same time, i believe it is possible for everyone to benefit and be happy within Nigeria at the same time.
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
OreMI22:

[s][/s]Look, Fulani have made themselves a laughing stock by refusing to develop agriculture and preferring to continue stealing from others using bogus lies. I wonder if Sarduana would have taken such shamefully low approach that Fulani people have adopted today. Sarduana knew it was very dangerous and unsustainable for Fulani to depend on southern resources indefinitely. Thus he revolutionized agriculture and exported tons of groundnut pyramids. The north had several cities that were pretty much progressive than southern towns. Where is Funtua, Zungeru,Zaria,Jaji Hadejia, Potiskum, Gusau etc today? These towns used to be vibrant commercial centers where southern traders flocked to buy agricultural produce for Nigeria and Central Africa.

The focus now is to continue stealing the Niger Delta oil money through all sorts of bogus lies and use stolen oil money to build shiny airports and houses for the elites in the big cities of Kano and Kaduna, while the poor northerner are left with nothing, yet you will defend them because you'd rather support a northern elite than anyone else. Good for you then.

i accept your compliments for boosting your thread. i don't mind boosting your thread if Nigerians can simply tell themselves the bitter truth.[/s]

Stupid response again what does your fulani butt hurt have to do with thread. Why do you keep repeating same point does your brain only have one setting. Fulani steal oyel money ok I heard you and addressed it next.

I've already made post about north being laggard region. You can pull my card. Again I ask what does this have to do with economic diversification and coal? Where am I supporting northern elite if my positions run counter to interest? Lol you're too committed to be a troll you just suck at making arguements. These strawmen don't negate anything I said.

OreMI22:
Who agreed to restructuring? You or Fulanis? grin grin grin grin

I only speak for self nobody has elected me.

Argue points I made about coal use and industrialization now. You talk about everything but topic of this thread. again where did I say two people can't benefit at same time. I think you read title you're feeling got hurt, then your brain short circuit. I can tell because you keep making strawman arguements. You're an embarrassment to the south do not claim us again until you raise your intelligence above an earthworm.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Blue3k:

Nobody is stopping us. I've already proven that. Everyone wants to make excuses for why not to use it like scrubber technology is new. We don't need carbon capture. Anyone claiming they are simply being conspiracy theoriest.
I don't know why some of us just want to add trouble to existing trouble.
ordinary refinery technology you are not pressuring development.iron and steel is there.Aluminium at akwa ibom is abandoned.
you guys are poking nose into green pact your president signed with Europe and UN.
president trump is not even looking into reactivating its coal mines unless it undo its part agreement.
if you want brand new technology try building a new iron and steel complex
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
baralatie:

I don't know why some of us just want to add trouble to existing trouble.
ordinary refinery technology you are not pressuring development.iron and steel is there.Aluminium at akwa ibom is abandoned.
you guys are poking nose into green pact your president signed with Europe and UN.
president trump is not even looking into reactivating its coal mines unless it undo its part agreement.
if you want brand new technology try building a new iron and steel complex

Why do you continue lying? First you said world was going to stop us. The report disproved you. Now your lying about trump not wanting coal. I can honestly bet you didn't read climate document.

I did advocate refining again pull my card. My industrialization hyper link gets into that as well as steel. Akwa Ibom aluminum I have talked about but I don't think it profitable. You're clowning because u can't admit u were talking out of neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVe15iuKZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAvbPPf-NPI

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work&ved=0ahUKEwj-4LGBisrSAhUI6WMKHVIdA4IQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNHk11qS4i3Oh5YNzlv1rXotsP8dJQ

1 Like

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by baralatie(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Blue3k:

Why do you continue lying? First you said world was going to stop us. The report disproved you. Now your lying about trump not wanting coal. I can honestly bet you didn't read climate document.

I did advocate refining again pull my card. My industrialization hyper link gets into that as well as steel. Akwa Ibom aluminum I have talked about but I don't think it profitable. You're clowning because u can't admit u were talking out of neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiVe15iuKZ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAvbPPf-NPI

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work&ved=0ahUKEwj-4LGBisrSAhUI6WMKHVIdA4IQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNHk11qS4i3Oh5YNzlv1rXotsP8dJQ
so when will Nigeria undo its own part agreement with the green treaty.at least it should not be hard PMB says pound for pound for the world to hear.
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
baralatie:

so when will Nigeria undo its own part agreement with the green treaty.at least it should not be hard PMB says pound for pound for the world to hear.

You don't even understand but you wanted to speak on it so authoritatively. Shame on you. The agree said nothing about stopping production of coal plants or any other fossil fuels generation. I took two seconds to skim through and found this quote from wiki.

To answer your question they don't need to. They can build the coal plants without worrying about international pressure. The paranoia gripping you is in ignorance about the agreement. In order to formally withdraw u need 3 years.

The level of NDCs set by each country[16] will set that country's targets. However the 'contributions' themselves are not binding as a matter of international law, as they lack the specificity, normative character, or obligatory language necessary to create binding norms.[17] Furthermore, there will be no mechanism to force[18] a country to set a target in their NDC by a specific date and no enforcement if a set target in an NDC is not met.[16][19] There will be only a "name and shame" system[20]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement

1 Like

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by baralatie(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Blue3k:

You don't even understand but you wanted to speak on it so authoritatively. Shame on you. The agree said nothing about stopping production of coal plants or any other fossil fuels generation. I took two seconds to skim through and found this quote from wiki.

To answer your question they don't need to. They can build the coal plants without worrying about international pressure. The paranoia gripping you is in ignorance about the agreement. In order to formally withdraw u need 3 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Agreement
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by baralatie(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2017
b:post-60023Adeosun Decries ‘Frustration’ of Nigeria’s Coal-to-Power ProjectsOctober 6, 201601220Kemi-Adeosun-1406Chika Amanze-Nwachuku and Obinna Chima in Washington D.CThe Minister of Finance, Mr. Kemi Adeosun wednesday expressed disappointment over what she described as move by some mu
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
baralatie:
b:post-60023Adeosun Decries ‘Frustration’ of Nigeria’s Coal-to-Power ProjectsOctober 6, 201601220Kemi-Adeosun-1406Chika Amanze-Nwachuku and Obinna Chima in Washington D.CThe Minister of Finance, Mr. Kemi Adeosun wednesday expressed disappointment over what she described as move by some mu

Dont you get tired of being exposed? Obviously Kemi was talking out of her neck about a subject she doesn't know about either. Follow CROWNWEALTH019 lead and stop talking if can't come back with reasonable retort.

If you bothered to fact check her instead of reading headlines, you would know she was wrong. Nigeria already mines coal in Kogi, Nasarawa and Gombe. A little advice fully read sources before posting.

Below is a summary of Nigeria’s own Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC) through to 2030.

coal-story13,000MW of off-grid solar energy through 2030 is very achievable with the right level of political will, and the rest of the focus is on energy efficiency, a more efficient grid, more efficient public transportation and climate smart agriculture. The INDC Nigeria committed to in November 2015, approved by President Buhari, does not preclude development of any coal fired power plants, but asks that the focus of Nigeria’s energy mix lie elsewhere. For example, the country is far off from fully exploiting its gas potential for power generation.

To say that the development of coal plants is being blocked by ‘Western powers’ is also inaccurate, at best. Coal mining is currently going on in Okobo, Kogi State. This mining is carried out by ETA Zuma, and there is a deal in place for that firm to deliver 300MW of coal power by 2018.

http://iwin.org.ng/index.php/news/item/4221-http-ynaija-com-ynaija-analysis-fact-checking-kemi-adeosuns-comments-coal-power-nigeria
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by baralatie(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Blue3k:

Dont you get tired of being exposed? Obviously Kemi was talking out of her neck about a subject she doesn't know about either. Follow CROWNWEALTH019 lead and stop talking if can't come back with reasonable retort.

If you bothered to fact check her instead of reading headlines, you would know she was wrong. Nigeria already mines coal in Kogi, Nasarawa and Gombe. A little advice fully read sources before posting.

http://iwin.org.ng/index.php/news/item/4221-http-ynaija-com-ynaija-analysis-fact-checking-kemi-adeosuns-comments-coal-power-nigeria
did you read your minister comments very well and you are posting 2030 coal power generation estimates!
take it or leave it you won't generate or build any kW from coal.it will never happen!

okay let us leave the issue like
1.you believe that Nigeria CAN generate additional power from coal and nothing stops her.

2_I believe that Nigeria will not generate power from coal because it has annexed itself in pursuing a green power of which the us and Europe are very serious about and are signatories.

3.I also believe that Nigeria pursuing coal plants is a round peg in a triangle hole.

since you can't shift and I won't shift let us just leave the issues as it is.when PMB or APYO build a coal fired plant without problem from the us,Europe.I buy you a plate of fried rice,plantain and drinks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
baralatie:

did you read your minister comments very well and you are posting 2030 coal power generation estimates!
take it or leave it you won't generate or build any kW from coal.it will never happen!

okay let us leave the issue like
1.you believe that Nigeria CAN generate additional power from coal and nothing stops her.

2_I believe that Nigeria will not generate power from coal because it has annexed itself in pursuing a green power of which the us and Europe are very serious about and are signatories.

3.I also believe that Nigeria pursuing coal plants is a round peg in a triangle hole.

since you can't shift and I won't shift let us just leave the issues as it is.when PMB or APYO build a coal fired plant without problem from the us,Europe.I buy you a plate of fried rice,plantain and drinks.

Bet accepted deliver the Coke, fried rice and fried plantain to my Cousin's house in Abuja or Uyo. I will PM address December 2018 if Kogi plant. If the kogi plant get cancelled or late I'll deliver the rice, drink and plantains. Since there I don't know any other projects.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by davidif: 5:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Ovamboland:

Very funny, those leaders in green energy have burnt coal and still do till today. They are smart enough not to ignore cheap energy rather than remain in stone ages.

Talk of any European country and the so called green champions and I tell you they all burnt coal to develop. And the funny thing is we almost equally share with them any after effect from high carbon footprints.

To be fair they should allow us develop to their level before curbing coal plants The alternative is for them to give us free panels as incentive to not burn coal.

The usa is planning to spend $30 bn a year on heart health issue alone while we cannot find $20 bn for our entire national budget including roads, rail, health, salaries. And you want to compete with such people on even keel?

It's even funny to compare our survival strategy at 180 million with countries with population range of 5-10 million.
You fail to grab the urgency to get our population to work, we don't have the luxury of romanticism with clean energy. All that will be handled when our development and resources matches up.

And all those places you mentioned to be polluted, Nigerians will go there in droves to escape to where jobs are available and they have 'light'

Dude, we are blessed with something better than coal. It's called natural gas. It's cheaper and cleaner. So why would we want to get into that industry.
Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Jetleeee: 6:04am On Mar 26, 2017
This is supposed to be an enlightening thread but these ipob thugs will always drag their vs Yoruba bullchit to every thread. Idiots!!

Salient points you raised OP. Between, I don't recommend coal at all. It's too dirty.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Blue3k(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
This is supposed to be an enlightening thread but these ipob thugs will always drag their vs Yoruba bullchit to every thread. Idiots!!

Salient points you raised OP. Between, I don't recommend coal at all. It's too dirty.

It's funny they have such strong opinions on thread without reading the thread. The all raise erroneous point without SE Nigeria wouldn't have access to coal not knowing there region doesn't produce any currently. If we ignored there coal as they want coal could be extracted from Benue, Kogi, Gombe and Nasarawa. The latter 3 produce more currently than SE but they don't know that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. by Jetleeee: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blue3k:

It's funny they have such strong opinions on thread without reading the thread. The all raise erroneous point without SE Nigeria wouldn't have access to coal not knowing there region doesn't produce any currently. If we ignored there coal as they want coal could be extracted from Benue, Kogi, Gombe and Nasarawa. The latter 3 produce more currently than SE but they don't know that.

The matter tire me my brother. I'd advise you to always tag sensible folks on threads like this before the idiots jump in with their chit

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Monarchs, Workers, Congratulate Ugwuanyi On His Re-election / Wike Hails U.S For Partnering Rivers Against AIDS / Akpabio Called Dino Melaye After PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.