Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

D World Ending On 12/12/2012. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D World Ending On 12/12/2012. (1916 Views)

NASA Scientists On the World Ending on 21/12/12 / A Boy Who Turned 12 On 12/12/12 Labelled Anti Christ / The World Is Ending On 21st May 2011based On Harold Camping's Calculation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by Cupidkc(m): 10:19am On Dec 06, 2009
According to the predictions of 'Nostradamus',the world wil end by 12.12.2012. Also world astronogists said that the whole planets wil b in a linear line on dt same day,which has neva happened b4. Hav a heard of any more news concernin this?
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by princekevo(m): 11:52am On Dec 06, 2009
Seems you jst finished watching the movie 2012.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by slimfit4(m): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2009
Hey,

Have heard about it but seriously i think its 12/21/2012 according to the mayans calender,

I have about 3 dvds on it (not Movies ooo) , But am still not sure if it really talked about the world coming to an end,

Peace.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by kshow1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2009
keep on dreamimg, dreamers.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by mantraa: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2009
The mayans were way too optimistic. their world came to an end when the spanish conquistadors arrived.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by Dclique(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2009
They said they don't see any other date after 21. They didn't say its ending.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by pcmecom(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2009
@dclique
You are 100% correct. The mayans didnt predict the end of the world in 2012, rather the predicted the end of an "age".Apparently they had advance knowledge in astronomy.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by Horus(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2009
It is not the end of The world, it is the end of Their world, the end of the rule of the Caucasian on earth. The laws of this System on the planet weren't built on justice for all , it was built on justice for the Caucasian Only; This whole situation is twisted and has been twisted for sometime now but now its going to come to an end. Look around, watch the news, the U.S. dollar is plummeting. The Caucasian is loosing respect, power and authority worldwide and this is just the beginning of their fall. The hourglass is empty and their time is up! They’re caught up in a whirlwind of lunacy, loosing their minds while we are beginning to gain ours.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by pcmecom(m): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2009
@ Horus
you may have a point there
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by RiffRaff: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2009
@ post
u just finishd watchng d movie 2012? Dnt believe evrythng u see in movies.
Its d end of d mayan calenda nt d world.
@ Horus
Are u a racist?
Ps: d movie 2012 is awesome!
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by Cupidkc(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2009
This is nt abt a movie. I hvnt seen d movie 2012,its all abt wht I read. Its no joke!
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by justcool(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2009
12/2012 represent a very important date in the spiritual development of mankind. It is indeed the endtime; but endtime does not mean end of the world or distruction of the world. It only means the end of a great epoch in the spiritual development of the earth. 12/2012 represents the end of the age of Pieces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

I will share my personal perception of this Age:

Imagine the universe like a cluster of stars that spin around a circle of 12 equal segments. Each segment symbolises an age. Each segment carries a different radiation. So when the universe enters a particular segment, the universe receives predominantly the radiation of that segment. Each segment is called an age, an epoch, or an astrological age. The all-wise Will of the creator designed it in such a way that these radiations help the universe and its inhabitants of grow. I.e, our part of the universe exited the age of Aries and entered the age of Pieces at the time that mankind needed the radiation of the Piecian age most.

In the age of Aries, Light incarnated on earth the first time. In this age mankind received so many light messengers-- Moses, Elijah and etc. The impetueouse radiation of this age impelled mankind to seek the light. It gave them zeal, passion and the ability to conquer. But rather than concaring themselves or thier faults, mankind conquered each other. With the courageous radiation of the age of Aries, mankind became warlike, empires arouse. Mankind made great development in the fields war and bravery. Only a few, like the Jews, used the impetus of this radiation to seek the Light--God.

With the birth of Christ this part of the universe entered the age of Pieces. Pieces radiates unconditional Love and sacrifice. Christ who embodies this Love incarnated on earth at a time when the earth entered into the age of Pieces. The radiation of this Age of Pieces paved a path for Christ to incarnate on earth. In-order to help mankind who had made themselves to rash, warlike and brutal, God gave mankind a great help of love. This help is Jesus. The birth of Jesus intensified the loving radiation of Pieces because Jesus is Divine Love, and the age of Pieces radiates love. This radiation impelled mankind to be more gentle, and peaceful. In this age, Christianity was born which was supposed to be a religion of Love. Mankind saw the need for brotherhood; the old way of brutality gave way to the modern way of libration, and love. But most mankind did not adjust themselves the right way to this radiation; wrong adjustment to this radiation brings things like escapism, indulgence, weakness, and the escapism. This is part of the reason why their are so many drug addicts in this age; and the erroneous religeous belief that belivers(Born again Chritians) don't have to pay for their sins, this is a form of escapism. At this age Mohamed was also sent, with his message he taught the arabs love, the libration, and respect even for women. Hitherto to his coming arabs treated women like posessions. But hardly did he leave, than mankind turned his teaching into a religion. They overdid the respect he taught for women, they started covering women up, even to the extent of covering her completely, from hair to toe. This is wrong. Rather than changing, they adopted another form of enslaving women, and turned Muhameds teachings to the violent religion we have today. The pure message of Christ was also turned into a religion of escapisim, instead of a religion of Love.

Now are at the end of the age of Pieces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius. The coming of the Son of Man initiates the age of Aquarius. This is the age of purification of this part of the universe, with the water from the fountain--The Holy Grail. Aries is symbolized by fire or the impetuous ram, Pieces by the two fishes swimming peacefully in opposite directions, and Aquarius is symbolised by the water bearer -a powerful male figure puring water from a vessel. This male figure is the Son of man, the vessel is the Holy Grail, and the water being poured is the power from the Holy Grail that is being radiated into the Age of Aquarius. Although spiritually, the age of Aquarius had already been initiated a few decades ago. But it is my personal experiencing that 12/12 is the date that makes the beginning of this age physically. In this age mankind will experience predominantly the eratic radiations of Aquarius. This is a purifying radiation but it does not purify peacefully. In this age there will be earthquakes, tsunamis, tonados, and great fires in many places. Everything that is wrong on earth will be violently consumed in this purifying radiation of the age of Aquarius. Those who have adjusted themselves aright or those willing to live aright will receive the living water straight from the fountain of the water bearer- they will be given strength to make it though the purification. This is the age that was described pictorially in the revelation of John. Those who know about the erratic behaviour of some people born under the sign of Aquarius will get the idea of what I am trying to say; nature will become violently erratic. But all this will not happen in a day; each age takes approximately 2000 years to be completed.

Mankind had been warned of the coming of this age for a long time. The Mayans knew about it and recorded it. The ancient Egyptians, and so many ancient civilization knew about. It was also given to mankind through the Revelation of John. And so many individuals even up till now have been shown some of the terrible things that will happen in the age of Aquarius. I have personally seen many visions concerning this age. Almost every human spirit senses that something is amiss; but to some, this sensing is buried under the trivialities of modern everyday life. They can bearly percieve it. But everybody is subconsciously tensed.

That particular date 12/21/2012 may pass without any major event but it marks the physical conclusion of the age of Pieces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by blackcypha(m): 5:10am On Dec 11, 2009
justcool,
\you sound like an astrologer or else how cud u cum up with such an elaboratte explanation, ?anyway as regards the earth being violently erratic,dat has been on since the 19th and particularly the 20th century which were marked with more natural disasters dan any period in human histoy .so how come the aquarian age didnt start since then?
just dead curious dough" i beleive in the philosophy of end of the world expained as the endin of 1 age and the startin of anoda.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by justcool(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2009
@blackcypha

Thanks for your questions.

First of all. I will not call myself an astrologer. Astrology used to be one of my hobbies, I dabled in it in the past. Since I turned 18, I was on a quest for the Truth, Astrology was one of the things that I read in my search for the Truth. Born in a catholic family and raised a catholic, I rebelled from Catholicism at 18, and I went from church to church seeking to satisfy an unquenchable longing in me.
Finally I found the Truth in the book called "In the Light of Truth: The Grail message." I read it and got convinced of the Truth in it. Recognitions came to me from my experiencing of the book and life around me. I am a crossbearer, an adherent of the Grail message and not an astrologer.

My explanation about the year 2012 stems from my personal experiencing of life and the Truth that I found. My explanation is not lifted word to word from the Grail Message; it is rather my personal conclusion drawn from my personal experiences, and judged in the light of the Truth that I found in the Grail Message. The Grail message did not give any dates, and that particular year "2012" was not mentioned in the Grail Message. Another crossbearer's perception of the matter may not be the same as mine. I have had spiritual visions and experiences that lead me to the recognition that I have about the end times and the year 2012.

I advice you to examine the Grail Message. And have your own personal experiencing of the Truth

You are right about the 19th century being violently erratic. This is because even in towards the end of the eighteenth century, this part of the universe has been receiving the radiation of the Age of Aquarius. Change of Ages does not happen instantaneously, one age gears into another because nature does not allow gaps. Towards the end of a particular age, the radiation of the next age will gradually start being felt. It is like driving from the temperate regions of the earth to the colder regions. As you drive away from the hot zone, the heat from the hot zone will be felt less and less, while the coldness of the approaching region increases until finally you find yourself in the cold region where no heat from the hot region is felt anymore.  It is like the change of wheather from Winter to Spring; Spring doesn't just start abruptly, it comes gradually as winter gradually dies away. I hope you understand this. I can elaborate forther if this is not clear enough. From the feeling the approaching season you can tell what the season will be like.

So the erratic behaviour of the earth has been steadily increasing since the eighteenth century and even earlier, this is due to the approaching age of Aquarius. This violent and erratic behaviour will increase and reach its climax in the middle of the age of Aquarius, then gradually it will start dying down as the next Age approaches. As it dies way, the radiation of the next Age will be felt iincreasingly as that Age approaches. Remember an Age lasts approximately 2000 years. So in the first few centuries of a new Age, the radiation of the past Age will still be felt as it gradually dies away. Just as in the last few centuries of an Age the radiations of the next Age will start being felt increasingly as the next Age approaches.

Eighteenth century and Nineteenth century signified a very important time in the spiritual development of mankind. knowing ones already know about a great light happening that took place in the Eighteenth and Nineteenth century.

The erratic and violent behaviour of nature that is greatly increasing can not be stopped by man. All this noise that we make about global warming is to no avail because it is beyond the power of humans to arrest global warming. Technology can not save us either; just one earthquake can destroy a technology that took centuries to be developed. The surest protection against this violent and erratic behaviour of nature is knowledge of the laws of God and adjustment to the Will of God. The man who has knowledge of the laws of God and lives accordingly will be protected from destruction. It is very easy to find this Will of God; it written in our spirit, it speaks to us through our conscience; it in contained in various books ie- the Ten commandment. And Finally the son of God Jesus made it very clear to us in His words: "Love God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, , and love your neighbor as yourself."

One who live in the laws of God need not worry about what this violent age will bring, because He will be protected.

Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by richjohn1(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2009
Horus,
Good to hear from you again.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by ud4u: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2009
Surely this world we are into will come to an end one day, but the bible made us to understand that but of that day and hour no one knows.

But come to think of it, are we really waiting for the end of the world have we forgoten that the moment we dies our own world have come to an end.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by seeklove: 2:31am On Dec 15, 2009
justcool:

12/2012 represent a very important date in the spiritual development of mankind. It is indeed the endtime; but endtime does not mean end of the world or distruction of the world. It only means the end of a great epoch in the spiritual development of the earth. 12/2012 represents the end of the age of Pieces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

I will share my personal perception of this Age:

Imagine the universe like a cluster of stars that spin around a circle of 12 equal segments. Each segment symbolises an age. Each segment carries a different radiation. So when the universe enters a particular segment, the universe receives predominantly the radiation of that segment. Each segment is called an age, an epoch, or an astrological age. The all-wise Will of the creator designed it in such a way that these radiations help the universe and its inhabitants of grow. I.e, our part of the universe exited the age of Aries and entered the age of Pieces at the time that mankind needed the radiation of the Piecian age most.

In the age of Aries, Light incarnated on earth the first time. In this age mankind received so many light messengers-- Moses, Elijah and etc. The impetueouse radiation of this age impelled mankind to seek the light. It gave them zeal, passion and the ability to conquer. But rather than concaring themselves or thier faults, mankind conquered each other. With the courageous radiation of the age of Aries, mankind became warlike, empires arouse. Mankind made great development in the fields war and bravery. Only a few, like the Jews, used the impetus of this radiation to seek the Light--God.

With the birth of Christ this part of the universe entered the age of Pieces. Pieces radiates unconditional Love and sacrifice. Christ who embodies this Love incarnated on earth at a time when the earth entered into the age of Pieces. The radiation of this Age of Pieces paved a path for Christ to incarnate on earth. In-order to help mankind who had made themselves to rash, warlike and brutal, God gave mankind a great help of love. This help is Jesus. The birth of Jesus intensified the loving radiation of Pieces because Jesus is Divine Love, and the age of Pieces radiates love. This radiation impelled mankind to be more gentle, and peaceful. In this age, Christianity was born which was supposed to be a religion of Love. Mankind saw the need for brotherhood; the old way of brutality gave way to the modern way of libration, and love. But most mankind did not adjust themselves the right way to this radiation; wrong adjustment to this radiation brings things like escapism, indulgence, weakness, and the escapism. This is part of the reason why their are so many drug addicts in this age; and the erroneous religeous belief that belivers(Born again Chritians) don't have to pay for their sins, this is a form of escapism. At this age Mohamed was also sent, with his message he taught the arabs love, the libration, and respect even for women. Hitherto to his coming arabs treated women like posessions. But hardly did he leave, than mankind turned his teaching into a religion. They overdid the respect he taught for women, they started covering women up, even to the extent of covering her completely, from hair to toe. This is wrong. Rather than changing, they adopted another form of enslaving women, and turned Muhameds teachings to the violent religion we have today. The pure message of Christ was also turned into a religion of escapisim, instead of a religion of Love.

Now are at the end of the age of Pieces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius. The coming of the Son of Man initiates the age of Aquarius. This is the age of purification of this part of the universe, with the water from the fountain--The Holy Grail. Aries is symbolized by fire or the impetuous ram, Pieces by the two fishes swimming peacefully in opposite directions, and Aquarius is symbolised by the water bearer -a powerful male figure puring water from a vessel. This male figure is the Son of man, the vessel is the Holy Grail, and the water being poured is the power from the Holy Grail that is being radiated into the Age of Aquarius. Although spiritually, the age of Aquarius had already been initiated a few decades ago. But it is my personal experiencing that 12/12 is the date that makes the beginning of this age physically. In this age mankind will experience predominantly the eratic radiations of Aquarius. This is a purifying radiation but it does not purify peacefully. In this age there will be earthquakes, tsunamis, tonados, and great fires in many places. Everything that is wrong on earth will be violently consumed in this purifying radiation of the age of Aquarius. Those who have adjusted themselves aright or those willing to live aright will receive the living water straight from the fountain of the water bearer- they will be given strength to make it though the purification. This is the age that was described pictorially in the revelation of John. Those who know about the erratic behaviour of some people born under the sign of Aquarius will get the idea of what I am trying to say; nature will become violently erratic. But all this will not happen in a day; each age takes approximately 2000 years to be completed.

Mankind had been warned of the coming of this age for a long time. The Mayans knew about it and recorded it. The ancient Egyptians, and so many ancient civilization knew about. It was also given to mankind through the Revelation of John. And so many individuals even up till now have been shown some of the terrible things that will happen in the age of Aquarius. I have personally seen many visions concerning this age. Almost every human spirit senses that something is amiss; but to some, this sensing is buried under the trivialities of modern everyday life. They can bearly percieve it. But everybody is subconsciously tensed.

That particular date 12/21/2012 may pass without any major event but it marks the physical conclusion of the age of Pieces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius.

@justcool
As always, your posts are always very enlightening. The above is just beautiful!

1 Like

Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by ENEONWO(m): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Justcool, i am so, so grateful for your very educative posts.
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by mkmyers45(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Dclique: They said they don't see any other date after 21. They didn't say its ending.

other theories include them running out of stones to count dates...

1 Like

Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by mkmyers45(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
pcmecom: @dclique
You are 100% correct. The mayans didnt predict the end of the world in 2012, rather the predicted the end of an "age".Apparently they had advance knowledge in astronomy.

Yes, it will be the end of an age
Re: D World Ending On 12/12/2012. by Inova(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
pcmecom: @dclique

Yeah the age of Aquarius. We will be moving from our current age of Pisces to that of Aquarius

(1) (Reply)

“tope Alabi Wanted To Have Sex With Me” / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / How I Encountered Jesus Christ In The Koran: Muslim Cleric Converts To christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.