Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! (1096 Views)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs. / Donald Trump Full Speech On Why He Hates Blacks And Arabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by KekeNash(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Why though? I see lots of hate by Nigerians to South Africans many times on internet. Nigerian bloggers and here on Nairaland, lots of fake news about South Africa here, like the recent headlines with a woman who poisoned her vagina for whateva shit reasons, those kind of headlines. the story is always vagua. There is also someone on twitter from Abuja and his job is to target whats trending top in SA and post nudes with pics that are just not looking South African, I don't know what he's trying to archieve. The other thing I have realised is that Trevor Noah's haters are located in Nigeria. I saw it before and I saw it today on twitter. His name is James Robinson, don't mind the name Nigerians don't want to be Nigerians, I met few on Mxit back, they use Eng names. James was shading Trevor and I was certain he's Nigerian beside his name, when i check He is Nigerian, i see this most of the times, what are we fighting for Nigerians know better.
Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by searchng4love: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
SA is a frightful kwantry
Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by whitebeard(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
undecided SA that dry country that our troops died for, they started it first during their xenophobic issue they don't fear naija and they targeted us so why should we not hate em, but I do like some of their comedy films thou..but I don't like em in general.

Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
KekeNash:
Why though? I see lots of hate by Nigerians to South Africans many times on internet. Nigerian bloggers and here on Nairaland, lots of fake news about South Africa here, like the recent headlines with a woman who poisoned her vagina for whateva shit reasons, those kind of headlines. the story is always vagua. There is also someone on twitter from Abuja and his job is to target whats trending top in SA and post nudes with pics that are just not looking South African, I don't know what he's trying to archieve. The other thing I have realised is that Trevor Noah's haters are located in Nigeria. I saw it before and I saw it today on twitter. His name is James Robinson, don't mind the name Nigerians don't want to be Nigerians, I met few on Mxit back, they use Eng names. James was shading Trevor and I was certain he's Nigerian beside his name, when i check He is Nigerian, i see this most of the times, what are we fighting for Nigerians know better.
have you seen this one??
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3282879/breaking-south-africas-ex-president-thabo&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjR4oawgovSAhUEDxoKHSiIBUIQFggOMAE&usg=AFQjCNF7TQobp69H2i1blZxNSegLfEon6g
Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by KekeNash(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
searchng4love:
SA is a frightful kwantry

what do you mean?
Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by KekeNash(f): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jayceon:
have you seen this one??
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3282879/breaking-south-africas-ex-president-thabo&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjR4oawgovSAhUEDxoKHSiIBUIQFggOMAE&usg=AFQjCNF7TQobp69H2i1blZxNSegLfEon6g

man I remember this, I think Nigerians are just not human beings, I read this Nairaland forum I know A thing called a Nigerian, they are mentally sick. Its Sunday today and I wanna confess that I hate Nigerians, there is one in my town PLK who sells fake soccer Jerseys, I always give him I wanna kill you look, he noticed he does the same, i need to organise my nyaope gangs.
Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
KekeNash:

man I remember this, I think Nigerians are just not human beings, I read this Nairaland forum I know A thing called a Nigerian, they are mentally sick. Its Sunday today and I wanna confess that I hate Nigerians, there is one in my town PLK who sells fake soccer Jerseys, I always give him I wanna kill you look, he noticed he does the same, i need to organise my nyaope gangs.
Mashaba is getting rid of kwerekweres in Jo'burg

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hates South Africa FACT! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
KekeNash:

Mashaba is getting rid of kwerekweres in Jo'burg,you need to let mashaba take over PLK

(1) (Reply)

Largest Warships In History / Dr. Martin Luther King And Black Greeks Ruined Economy For American Africans / Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.