Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator (1100 Views)

Israel Is Now An Embarrassment / An Abomination’: Pelosi Leads Outcry On Supreme Court Draft Abortion Ruling / Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Sagemind(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2019
The head of Public Sector Reforms in Ghana, Mr. Kusi Boafo has described Ghana as an embarrassment of a country after visiting Rwanda.

According to him, the only thing that Ghana can use to be ahead of Rwanda is our politicians driving luxurious cars than theirs. He has been giving positive testimonies of what he saw their government doing for their people.

Talking about what he saw and pass through the few weeks he spent there, he said;

“The only thing we have than Rwanda is our politicians drive luxurious cars than theirs. From what I saw, Ghana is an embarrassment of a country and a total abomination to the creator. If we don’t stop worshipping politicians and playing foolish NPP vs NDC politics, we will suffer in future.

“I admit that as a Public sector boss from Ghana, I drive a better car than their finance minister. They’ve more ambulances than we have. Ambulances even placed in farms. There’s so much serenity in the country. I saw a Methodist Church in a village shut down because the building looked weak. The church was told to put it in good shape before they can get a permit to reopen. They don’t want to wait for it to collapse before they blame God. A minister told me that in 2008, Kagame gave loans to an equal number of men & women to do business. They’d account after 5yrs & the women had increased their profit in folds but most of the men didn’t survive. This explains why women receive 10% higher salaries in Rwanda than men.

“We toured the country. Saw a lot of big plantations like coffee, tea and others. To my amazement, there were ambulances following farmers to the plantations in case there’s an injury. These small villages had hospitals with very young efficient working medics. I was in awe. I was stunned to learn that their minister of Public Sector Reforms schooled at the Univ of Ghana Biz Sch. A lot of them actually school in Ghana. Their free Education ends at the Junior High School Level. The Sec Schools are only subsidized. I was there with a 7 member delegation. We stepped out to find food. In fact, there was no seller on the streets and everything was in order. With the equivalence of 40cedis, I fed all the 7 people. Rent is so controlled and accommodation is easy. I realized Ghana is in crisis”

“Police were not stopping us unnecessarily on our way so I asked the driver and he told me all vehicles are equipped with chips from the Vehicle Licensing. Once your roadworthy and license are valid, you just swipe them every morning. If it expires, the police are aware. I think Ghana really needs a national orientation and complete reformation. We have to be truthful to ourselves we have lost track and direction. We have so much advantage over Rwanda but truth be told they are doing way better than us. We have to stop blaming witches.”

Do you think he should visit Nigeria next?

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by leksite120(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Maybe he should come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Astark: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2019
leksite120:
Maybe he should come to Nigeria
Nigeria isn't a country but a cursed zoo.

Ghana even have light, Nigeria has nothing

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by judgementyard(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Hahaha grin
Nigerians will be like, 'Ghana still dey learn work'

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Samunique(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2019
According to him, the only thing that Ghana can use to be ahead of Rwanda is our politicians driving luxurious cars than theirs.

This should be Nigeria !!!

Meanwhile, if u call Ghana an embarrassment what will u call Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
I have Heard so Much about Rwanda! I hope to visit them soon to see for myself..

What I can say is that Many of this little African Nations have left Nigeria behind..

I have visited Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia and a whole lot of these nations have long gone beyond Light issues..

I Remember when I visited Tanzania. While unwrapping my luggage in the house of my host, I brought out my Torch light and I was seriously laughed at! I remember trying to charge my phone at almost everytime and they laughed at me seriously.. whether Rain or thunder or lightning, there is Electricity! And it's not Expensive..

Nigeria has Embrassed its citizens sooo much..

A Country Highly Blessed by GOD ALMIGHTY in all things . But due to Wicked , Demonic and Heartless Robbers in the Name Leaders, the Nation is in a Mess..

Few weeks ago, Someone sent me the US DV lottery visa form 2021. I went through the form and noticed that every applicant was asked to see through his continent to Know if Their countries are allowed to Register.

Going through the List of African Countries, I noticed that Our Nation Nigeria was omitted. I had to count all the countries in the list. I counted 51 countries in Africa were allowed.

I saw Somalia, Sudan , Ghana, Liberia etc . All the countries that I thought will not be in the list were all there.

But Nigeria, the so-called Giant was Disqualified! It's no longer Funny!

Tiny Nations are taking Nigeria off their list of Visa on Arrival...

The Only Reason I can claim to be a Nigerian today is the GOD FACTOR. Because Irrespective of all the Jokers in the Country, we are a Nation with Heavenly Ordained Servants of GOD and Men and Women who Serve and Honor GOD ALMIGHTY. And I tell you, that's the Only Reason Nigeria is still standing as a Nation..

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Righteousness89:
I have Heard so Much about Rwanda! I hope to visit them soon to see for myself..

What I can say is that Many of this little African Nations have left Nigeria behind..

I have visited Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia and a whole lot of these nations have long gone beyond Light issues..

In Remember when I visited Tanzania. While in wrapping my luggage in the house of my host, I brought out my Torch light and I was seriously laughed at! I remember trying to charge my phone at almost everytime and they laughed at me seriously.. whether Rain or thunder or lightning, there is Electricity! And it's not Expensive..

Nigeria has Embrassed its citizens sooo much..

A Country Highly Blessed by GOD ALMIGHTY in all things . But due to Wicked , Demonic and Heartless Robbers in the Name Leaders, the Nation is in a Mess..

Few weeks , Someone sent me the US DV lottery visa form 2021. I went through the form and noticed that every applicant should see through his continent to Know if Their countries are allowed to Register.

Going through the List of African Countries, I noticed that Our Nation Nigeria was omitted. I had to count all the countries in the list. I counted 51 countries in Africa were allowed.

I saw Somalia, Sudan , Ghana, Liberia etc . All the countries that I thought will not be in the list were all there.

But Nigeria, the so-called Giant was Disqualified! It's no longer Funny!

Tiny Nations are taking Nigeria off their list of Visa on Arrival...

The Only Reason I can claim to be a Nigerian today is the GOD FACTOR. Because Irrespective of all the Jokers in the Country, we are a Nation with Heavenly Ordained Servants of GOD and Men and Women who Serve and Honor GOD ALMIGHTY. And I tell you, that's the Only Reason Nigeria is still standing as a Nation..

you are going too far. Cameroon and Benin Republic have steady light.

Every thing great about Nigeria is on paper. Lagos is a mess of a city. Abuja the only same city in the country is too close to northern extremists.

Tribalism has killed Nigeria...what is now left is oil. Once oil finishes, Nigeria is as good as gone.

We are not one...so how can we move in one direction?

Our high ways are bush paths now. Fly overs and bridges take forever to build. Every region is threatening violence... shame on us

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Righteousness89(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
you are going too far. Cameroon and Benin Republic have steady light.

Every thing great about Nigeria is on paper. Lagos is a mess of a city. Abuja the only same city in the country is too close to northern extremists.

Tribalism has killed Nigeria...what is now left is oil. Once oil finishes, Nigeria is as good as gone.

We are not one...so how can we move in one direction?

Our high ways are bush paths now. Fly overs and bridges take forever to build. Every region is threatening violence... shame on us

You are Soo on point!

Tribalism is a Killer in Nigeria.

Abuja is the only place where you have a form of sanity especially in the Road Network.. but the Extremist may kill that also..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2019
@Righteousness89
I agree with everything you said apart from your last paragraph, religion is the reason our country isn't striving, look at countries like Norway, China and Russia den of atheist strive. We base righteousness on religion and not on humanity, that is why we arent humane but very religious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Righteousness89(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:
@Righteousness89
I agree with everything you said apart from your last paragraph, religion is the reason our country isn't striving, look at countries like Norway, China and Russia den of atheist strive. We base righteousness on religion and not on humanity, that is why we arent humane but very religious.
My Brother , @EmekusTHEgreat
No Nation Survives without GOD.

What is Destroying China, Japan, India and the Countries u mentioned today is their Act Of Ungodliness.

The Only thing Keeping Nigeria today is the Few GENUIE Godly men and Women we have

The Greatest Nation in the World Today Are Nations whose foundation where built on GOD and Godly Principles..

There is a Difference between being Religious and being Godly..

Godliness has always Exalted Nations!

The Creator of The Nations is GOD..
Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Brother , @EmekusTHEgreat
No Nation Survives without GOD.

What is Destroying China, Japan, India and the Countries u mentioned today is their Act Of Ungodliness.

The Only thing Keeping Nigeria today is the Few GENUIE Godly men and Women we have

The Greatest Nation in the World Today Are Nations whose foundation where built on GOD and Godly Principles..

There is a Difference between being Religious and being Godly..

Godliness has always Exalted Nations!

The Creator of The Nations is GOD..

You're not looking at things as they are.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Yahman1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Ghana wey get steady light na Abomination to the Creator

Then Naija na Abomination to the Solar system abi Milky way sef angry
Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by panafrican(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Here is the deal. Even if a woman makes twice as much as a man, she will still want to live on the man's bank account ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Is An Embarrassment Of A Country And A Total Abomination To The Creator by Righteousness89(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:

You're not looking at things at they are.
OK

(1) (Reply)

Pennsylvania Election Worker CAUGHT On Camera Rigging For Democrats (VIDEO) / Ukraine: Russia's Victory Is A Realistic Possibility Says Boris Johnson. / BRICS SUMMIT: Ramaphosa Asked Putin Not To Attend - China, India Agreed (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.