Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) (43448 Views)

Two Nigerian Drug Peddlers Arrested In India With 254 Grams Of Cocaine(Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 38 Gram Cocaine (Photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand With 11.85 Grams Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by bongolistik(m): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Even though I'm not a tribalist, I can't help but wonder.. Why are the people from eastern Nigeria so into drug peddling? every thread on cocaine, the perpetrators are always igbo. I thought nnamdi kanu said you lot where WHITER THAN SNOW? Stop lusting after cheap money, spoiling your family names.
yeah it's calls for wondering.. you should also wonder why the 3 major tribes in Nigeria are known for particular crimes... As drug related crimes are more prominent with Igbos, So are scam and Internet crimes related to the Yorubas and terrorism to the Hausas.. So no ethnic group holy pass here.. But until we all come out, including leaders and elders in those zones to constantly condemn such illicit crimes being perpetrated by our people rather than only being interested in regionalising them, there will be no end in site. NL has turned arena where people come together to bash other regions on topics like this having forgotten that their region too are also known for particular crime...
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by fareed69(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2017
NCAN
Baruwa Ipaja Branch
Reporting for duty

Igbos at it again
Am not too suprise.

They are the Jews.
The hardworking people.

Well rest in Peace in advance.

1 Like

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by highmood(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Apple1992:

you bet with what? wretched fellow like you.mtchewwwww
my bro, if you have been on this platforms for years or months, you would understand how tribes are been mouth bullied-its fun, a caution and also a lesson to be learnt. What you need do is either you read and laugh, or you read and ignore comments as your senses may be leading you to anger. I know Ibos are victims of drug trafficking, Igbos and ritualist, the yorubas will either be classified as lazy yahoo yahoo people, rapist or juju people. The hausas can be classified as Boko harams, herds men or killers or illitrates etc. The earlier you understand the trends on Nairaland, the earlier you stop taken it personal. I use to be like you, but I stopped some years back.

2 Likes

Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Eledan: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2017
The ruthless afonjas just e-murdered the Biafran flattheads mercilessly on this thread

1:0 here grin
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Apple1992:

you bet with what? wretched fellow like you.mtchewwwww

Choi! He pain the flatron!
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2017
pedrilo:
In Buhari's voice: What do the igbo's want?
BIAFRA
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg flat head and long head which one better
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by Evestar200(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
toludadon:

Oviri olomu or ophori olomu or umolo olomu branch?
Oniovo na Oviri Olomu branch o
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by xpool(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
darknetcom:

bla bla bla..you are delta igbo ..nothing more...

you think we deltans will give una up to ipob just like that..??..
Mumu unintelligent thieves like una.
You have no voice!
Re: India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
who curse this people with drug trafickking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.