Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba (674 Views)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Lagos / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba by Factfinder1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
The commercial city of Aba, has witnessed yet another death that has caused controversy. In a new shocking report on Daily Sun, a middle aged man who has been identified as Peter Ibekwe, was found dead in a hotel room in Aba.

The businessman who resides in Ogbor Hill area of the city, allegedly lied to his wife that he was going on a business trip to Umuahia, but was found dead in a hotel located at Club 25 road, Abayi Aba in Osisioma Local Government Area of Abia State.

The deceased, who was found dead by cleaners who forced their way into the room, was said to have checked into the hotel room by 7:30pm the previous day.

According to a source, the sum of #200,000 was also found intact in the room, as policemen from Abayi division stormed the hotel to conduct a search.

“It was after initial efforts failed that some workers of the hotel forced the door open only to see the lifeless body of Mr. Ibekwe. The hotel management informed the police about the incident. The man’s relations were equally contacted before his body was taken from the hotel to the mortuary”, the source said.
Though there’s no official statement from the Police, however, a Senior Police officer who confirmed the incident, said an autopsy will be carried out, after which the result will be made public.

http://ogashub.com.ng/man-who-told-wife-he-was-travelling-to-umuahia-found-dead-in-a-hotel-room-in-aba/

Re: Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Excuse me, you said man, but the picture attach, is that of a lady, even the one standing is that of a lady.

I don't get please, i don't really get it please .
Re: Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba by marshalcarter: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
bloggers and lie eeeehn angry
Re: Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba by Factfinder1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Apple1992:
Excuse me, you said man, but the picture attach, is that of a lady, even the one standing is that of a lady.

I don't get please, i don't really get it please .
Police didnt allow taking of pictures
Re: Man Who Told Wife He Was Travelling To Umuahia Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Aba by Factfinder1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
marshalcarter:
bloggers and lie eeeehn angry
Police didnt allow taking of pictures.... If you dont wanna get lied to then be a blogger and see if its easy.... Think before you spew trash

(1) (Reply)

3 Vigilante men shot dead in broad Daylight in Abia State (Photos) / A Man Stopped At The Middle Of Third Mainland Bridge And Jumped (pic Of Car) / Left With A Deep Cut After Being Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.