Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia (30985 Views)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Ripples334(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
emajoe:
Very worrisome!
His money was intact.
What prevented him neither undecided undecided going on that jounney nor getting back home is the WORRISOME shocked shocked issue here.

Hope the house wasn't too hot for him and he had to seek refuge in this roof top from where he fell to his death. Only time can tell.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:

Some Nigerians are funny. Which peace do you want him to rest in?
You want someone who prolly took his life or lied to his wife then prolly lodged up for a weekend sexcapade to rest in peace?
Did you read where they said he lodged with someone. If think she lodged with someone, have you asked yourself why his "client" didn't made away with the #200k found on him? So then, who come lock the door from inside, coz I assumed if someone was with him, the door will either be opened or locked from outside
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by wanayoo: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
datopaper:
R.I.P, I pray for his gentle soul to rest in peace. may God continue to protect and provide for his family.

Too bad
#mrdeathisnotgood
How did you know the soul was gentle?
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Olypeppy(f): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2017
you people can lie for Africa..ndi journalist... I think chief Ibekwe was assassinated.. He is a member of my church. He didn't lie to his wife neither does he live in the said location
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by delishpot: 3:22am On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
Aww too bad.

When I was reading I thought I would see anything like he lodged with another woman ..

Some don't lodge with the women. They lodge and later on the women come pay visits for a few hours and leave when kasala bursts.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by Ruggedpen: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2017
theway83:
konji nah basterd
But he didn't lodge with any girl, although I lodge in that same hotel around December the name is Victoria city hotel.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by ddippset(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
Aww too bad.

When I was reading I thought I would see anything like he lodged with another woman ..

maybe he was waiting for the woman to come.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by dingbang(m): 6:53am On Feb 13, 2017
ddippset:
maybe he was waiting for the woman to come.
lol abi
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by AreaFada2: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

There could be so many reason da will make some1 decide to lodge in a hotel especially as a business man...sincerely wen I read post like urs attacking some1 else dat wished d man a peaceful rest, I wonder how we have all lost our humanity. If u cannot afford d cost to pay n rest in a hotel room doesnt mean any1 dat does is on sexcapade as u presumed by ur shallow way of thinking...hypocrites like u are even d ones da spend all dey av got in ashawo quarters... There have never bn any wise judge who is quick to judgements... D autopsy report comes b4 any judgement buh even after dat, who are u to judge....pls try n gain some wisdom

My brother I tire o.

He may have intended to travel next day from there, we do not know. Some people check into hotels other than for sexcapade. To strategise peacefully & quietly on business or even meet up with business partners. The truth is that honestly, in 9ja only very few men tell their wives everything about their business dealings. And I do not think every wife wanna know the nitty-gritty of husband's dealings. They just need the hubby to provide.
Re: Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia by scobaba: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Me thinks Hotel management connived with the police to cover the story. Why will a guy just choose to go and die in a hotel toom after tellin his wife he travelled to umuahia.
That guy died 'in action'. Whoevea he was with is being covered. The hotel door was puprosely broken by hotel managemrnt to make it look like he locked himself in. 200k was purposely planted on him to remove suspicion of a third party. Cos a third party wud have collected the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) / Man Dances With Salsa Instructor, Wife Takes Him Home. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.