Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) (55973 Views)

Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by purplelips(f): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
@OP.....Judging from that mortar, he isn't pounding yam but fufu.

This picture was definitely taken in Ghana.
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Emmyleb: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Diz is total madness,he shd be unda spells
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by toyota3(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Photoshop
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Damfostopper:
the lady is the husband .....that is Kenya.... the land of the weirdos
Well, but pounded yams is not a delicacy anywhere in Kenya. That there4 has to be Nigeria.
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by curvilicious: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Its otumokpor
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by deprince4today(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Really madness
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
This has to be that country were ladies marry men..
#loveiswicked... Singing break and lace
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by gerald09(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
LOVE IS THAT 7TH SENSE THAT DESTROY THE 6 SENSES AND TURN YOU NON-SENSE

1 Like

Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
It is lor not love....she must be an American wife grin
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Tennites(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Recession is turning the table. She is winning the bread now I think with her body. Oya go work come make I take care of the home!
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
celestialdamsel:
It is love not madness... He sha knows how to pound the yam

Of topic

Why celestial?
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by BraniacX(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Gistedge:
Both
Yeeeeeeekpa!!! shocked
Yeeeeeeesu!!!! @dp
Ayaff fent lipsrsealed
pls don't wake me embarassed

Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 1:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Na wah o! Nowadays sef na fat women dey reign. Just few years ago I no go look fat woman direction but nowadays sef if I open mouth to talk to am she make yanga. Who get time for over-load @ss? grin
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by ddeola: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Ladies say LOVE, guys say MADNESS . So it's both
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Nofuckgiven: 3:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Its called gender equality. What a woman can do,a man can do better na grin
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by bameyi(m): 4:12am On Feb 13, 2017
How do you guys analysis thing in this our Great country. Afonja people say anything wey hunger enter nothing else is important. That guy is Nither in love or mad. Look at the big picture his hunger. As far as his concern that pretty woman or her ass nor his current condition matter until him wak. Man must wak.
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by debuscket(m): 5:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Now I know that witchcraft is real
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Arielle: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Where I come from women don't pound yam. It is the man's job after she has made the soup. Maybe with modernity things have changed.
So if he decides to take over the house chores for the day to give her a break so she can go out with her friends, what is wrong with that? Doesn't make him less of a man.
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2017
I like the satire. This is what women go through everyday without help from their husbands
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by segzyogondus(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Some men get too nice to help their woman do a lot of things and she gets used to it that the day he doesn't help there is trouble between the two of them so it could be any depends on why the man is doing it at that moment and also if the man relies on the woman to always make ends meet for the house then he would want to please her to any extent so long she keeps taking care of the financial responsibility ....It could also be that the man is some one who see certain things being done wrongly and tries to teach the woman by doing it himself but trust me some women if you can not correct them in relationship no think am say na after marriage you go fit correct them

So this could be love and also could be madness certain factors involved before I can decide which it is
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Manson1(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
check my signature
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Onyeka64(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Is nollywood drama
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by dabrightt: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2017
celestialdamsel:
It is love not madness... He sha knows how to pound the yam
that is ur wish na why wont u call it love..

Na craze. It will be considered if the lady is busy doing something very very important bt on this note it is rubish
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by sulakishop(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
PLEASE WHAT IS THE TITLE OF THIS FILM?

1 Like

Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by tola268: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2017
rem44:
Is this Love or Madness?What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/is-this-love-or-madnessphotos.html
He go wash her pant later
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by jackie35(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
rem44:
Is this Love or Madness?What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/is-this-love-or-madnessphotos.html

UNA NO KNOW NI? NA LOVE MADNESS!
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Castleberry: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
She must have put his brain inside Fanta bottle grin
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buh seriously, who said men shouldn't pound?? undecided
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by ginajet(f): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2017
dingbang:
Person like ginajet
but you know I can't do that nau undecided
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
ginajet:
but you know I can't do that nau undecided
lol I just had d feeling u are capable of such
Re: Husband Pounding Yam As Wife Makes Up (Photo) by ginajet(f): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cutehector:
lol I just had d feeling u are capable of such
innocent Baby like me cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / Boy, 10, Girl, 8, Caught Having Carnal Knowledge / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.