Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi (30008 Views)

Adamu And Umar Chinoko, 2 ABU Lecturers Kidnapped In Kaduna State / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / Soldier Kidnapped In Calabar As He Leaves Bank (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by lastpage: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
mangood74:
WE NEED STATE POLICE NOW
IT'S EVIDENT THAT THE CURRENT SECURITY FORMATIONS IS OVER BURDENED. #RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW

God forbid a State Police!

imagine what a Governor with Immunity, will do to the Citizens and political opponents.... when you hand him a state Police?

Nigerian Politicians are not yet ripe for that sort of "Absolute Power" because they will abuse it absolutely!

Just see what they have been doing with their 4yrs immunity!
Infact, that immunity needs to be 'conditional' or even scrapped entirely

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by tempest01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Political...kidnapped by his own if you ask me.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
For those that are harassing and shooting unarmed civilians while in office, remember what will become of you after retirement.
Politicians don't give a damn about you when retiring.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
lastpage:

imagine what a Governor with Immunity, will do to the Citizens and political opponents.... when you hand him a state Police?

Nigerian Politicians are not yet ripe for that sort of "Absolute Power" because they will abuse it absolutely!

At 50 something Nigeria is not yet mature enough to make good decisions at the right time?

Lastpage!
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by efeski(m): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Sad I hope he's rescued safely.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by InvertedHammer: 12:43am On Feb 13, 2017
/
No matter your rank, whoever has the gun wins.

//
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by WiseFool2(m): 12:57am On Feb 13, 2017
gift01:
I suspect DSS cos the guy has been making unraveling findings for Channels. Always enjoyed his analysis. Hope they wont come after me
Seun and Nairaland has really tried for folks like you. Sometimes,the comments you guys dish out here on Nairaland, i wonder if you would dare write such on your Facebook handle. This anonymousity that nairaland offers is really some of your saving grace. You dare not make such claims on Facebook and expect not to be picked up. Common sense would tell you that it's not all statement you make, especially in public. Some of you are like Cat on Facebook and Lion on nairaland. You roar and bark on nairaland and act all timid on Facebook. I dare you to go to Facebook and make this same claim.
Wisdom, they say is profitable to direct.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by sylviaeo(f): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2017
lastpage:

God ke?

He is a security analyst or have you not heard him speak on TV?

This is the time for him to put all that bullshyte he has been saying on TV, into practice!
grin grin

Leave Chisos out of it o!

Like "RAMBO", he will be free very soon.... Actor nor dey die for film
undecided undecided
Lol. U r so bad.

Lastpage!
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by sylviaeo(f): 1:39am On Feb 13, 2017
lastpage:

God ke?

He is a security analyst or have you not heard him speak on TV?

This is the time for him to put all that bullshyte he has been saying on TV, into practice!
grin grin

Leave Chisos out of it o!

Like "RAMBO", he will be free very soon.... Actor nor dey die for film
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Lol. U r so bad.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Appelmoik(m): 1:48am On Feb 13, 2017
..who would guard the guards themselves?
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by lusurgy: 2:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by malware: 2:28am On Feb 13, 2017
These kidnappers sef... Go for Andrew Yakubu, dem no gree. Now EFCC don carry d money waka comot

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by akigbemaru: 2:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Kidnapped
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:02am On Feb 13, 2017
greggng:

I think you re the illiterate here. First and for most an illiterate is someone who cannot read and write. I am teaching u cos I know you don't know. Read through that passage again you willl understand is a news flash promising to provide more details soon. However what I asked was just an innocent question. I said does it mean he was not giving a security to move around? My question does not mean conclusion in anyway. It shows you ve low iQ
ITK!I hax u ni! u dey form intelligence, use your own iq to study the passage. yansh face
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Kingspin(m): 3:31am On Feb 13, 2017
If this is true the man will find it difficult to come out alive. And I don't think move with security guards. Very difficult for him right now.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Spidermon: 5:00am On Feb 13, 2017
lastpage:

Lastpage!

The national police has been used for all the reasons you don't want a state police by the federal govt.

At least with state police, we might get better policing.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by AlphaStyles(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Hanendez:

Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
wait o u blind ni Eyah na God name?
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by OlujobaSamuel: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Spidermon:

The national police has been used for all the reasons you don't want a state police by the federal govt.

At least with state police, we might get better policing.
imagine a situation where we have state police and fed pol clashing because of election and the only person to stand them down is an opposition governor and presidency
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by TheAlchemist: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2017
thisisayus:
Mo gbe o.
After all the security tips he'll be dishing out on channels like he knows it all?
I've always known these people are just lucky to be where they are and not cos they know the technical know-how
You see what i do say about all these people that will come online to blab like they are perfect in their field (Motivational speakers included)
those "start something today" entrepreneur coach wanna be especially Awosika
they know NADA, someone will be telling me to apply summation FX in deterimng the outcome of my life, they'll even tell me to start small like pure water business (Their FADA!) even when they are into white collar jobs like they know it all

Check this out jare
https://www.nairaland.com/3624014/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-corolla

i agree with you 100%. These people would talk the talk, but would never walk the talk... well hope i made commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by Spidermon: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2017
OlujobaSamuel:
imagine a situation where we have state police and fed pol clashing because of election and the only person to stand them down is an opposition governor and presidency

I get you but I believe the good would outweigh the bad. Our politicians would afterall always find means to manipulate the system.

State police would seriously help to curb some crimes that seem to be on the increase now.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by neocortex: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2017
SmartMugu:
I don't know him. Kidnappers need to focus on real enemies of progress if they must kidnap. Why this random person nobody knows? Start with those that ruined the economy to the point where kidnapping became a lucrative alternative for people like you.

Kidnappers are not working for you, they are working for themselves.
So long money is involve they will kidnap anybody.
They are neither our friends nor freedom fighter.
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by zoedew: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pray he comes out of this alive and in one piece though experience, it is said, makes one the best teacher!
Re: Mike Ejiofor Kidnapped In Kogi by mangood74: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
lastpage:

MY COMPATRIOT I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I EQUALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT WE NEED CUT THE POWER THIS GOVERNOR DISPLAY. LET FOR ME I WILL SUGGEST THAT THE TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN EACH STATE OVERSEE AND CONTROL STATE POLICE FORMATION

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travellers Kidnapped Between Ekiti And Ondo Community / Man Defiles 9 Boys In Kano Inside His Shop / EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.