Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened (61804 Views)

What Happened To La Casera? / The Difference In Peak Milk Satchet I Noticed / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Join us for before you say i do this saturday..
A Special Valentine DINNER tagged “READY TO PROPOSE” for those in a serious relationships.

Side Attraction:
* WIN 18 CARAT GOLD ENGAGEMENT RING
* AND OTHER WEDDING ITEMS for your wedding
* GOSPEL MUSIC MENTORING for those that have the skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/3625533/those-serious-relationship-ready-propose
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by schumastic(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay
Breastmilk is still d best
you deserve the MVP award for this statement
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2017
shamecurls:

OMG shocked shocked shocked

How dare you say that?

Do you know how delicious it is? Am certain you haven't tasted it before
why u dey argue with that one sef. He doesn't knkw what's in correct okro mixed with better stew and chicken lap to complete the equation.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Orikinla1: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

For men?
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Iamthoney(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Ahmeduana:

DANO ALL THE WAY, IT DISSOLVES EASILY, AND IT SCENT REALL NATURAL MILK, UNLIKE peak THAT TURNS TO DUNKULE (seeds) UNDER HOT WATER AND SCENT LIKE SOYA BEANS
Stop making yourself happy sir, peak milk better dano milk
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by drnelson: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2017
The twitter manager of PEAK deserves a big raise and a promotion.

they just hammered dano in the yanch. apart from making us all laugh at foolishness of dano. This is the type of marketing we nee in Nigeria.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by BraniacX(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:
Funny...but peak has a way of making somebody fart anyhow tongue though non can beat its taste

Lactose intolerance

Try yoghurt instead
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by BraniacX(m): 12:58am On Feb 13, 2017
EdoNation:
Bb
For bad business or baba bomboy? undecided
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by BraniacX(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2017
leofab:
H mmm

Them send you abi? undecided

Tell dem say you no see me tongue
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by subtlemee(f): 1:07am On Feb 13, 2017
BraniacX:

Lactose intolerance

Try yoghurt instead

shocked when I want to drink tea or garri?
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by BraniacX(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:

shocked when I want to drink tea or garri?

Yoghurt still works for tea albeit it gives it a slightly sour tinge, as for garri, switch to cornflakes or oats tongue
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by akigbemaru: 2:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Milk battles
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by luswitz(f): 2:55am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:
Funny...but peak has a way of making somebody fart anyhow tongue though non can beat its taste
true.. I was done with peak long time ago. Dano slim saved me.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nofuckgiven: 3:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Peak no get chill at all!! cheesy cheesy But Dano is also a foreign product na tongue
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by pat077: 5:46am On Feb 13, 2017
josh77:
na nairaland and naijaloaded b next to compete.

Lolz
u wan compare sleep with death?
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by LePrezident(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

That being said, can I have your breastisis for breakfast undecided #JayZVoice
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by LePrezident(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Meeloreh:
Peak has its trade name and rich and wee still be finding trouble. Some people are like this real life o. Peak shuu leave Dano now. Let them advertise their own instead of shading the other

Guurrl, do you know you're the finest girl in the world? Your eyes, nose and chin... That smile guuurrrl you got it all on lock-down...
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by zoomman(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:

That's y it's called peak.....
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by LePrezident(m): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2017
candy:

Dano full cream is N1, 150 while Peak is N850 and Dano instant is also N850. In fact, I'm considering changing to peak, thereby saving N300 each time I buy milk.

Madam do you work at Peak Nigeria Limited?
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by sukafia(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2017
But Dano should have just said Garri na. I mean how many people know that grammer refers to garri? undecided I stand with Peak Milk grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:

If you are farting because you drank milk you are somewhat lactose intolerant, please see a doctor to find out the extent of your intolerance.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by wendy241(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin
Bujumbura:
Not your brother grin

I know my siblings except you want me to call my parents on speed dial grin
grin grin grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Blesschemical: 12:12am On Apr 12, 2017
DrayZee:
Ok sa
Pls can i ask you a question
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by DrayZee: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Blesschemical:
Pls can i ask you a question
Ok...
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Blesschemical: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Ok...
why do people always fight for their topic to be on front page and also want to be the first to comment on a new topic.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by DrayZee: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blesschemical:
why do people always fight for their topic to be on front page and also want to be the first to comment on a new topic.
Emm...Being first to comment gives you a higher chance of getting likes. Sometimes (though rarely), it also helps to pass an important point across. Then some just gain joy from being first. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves.
Topic being on frontpage also carries the same "benefits". Likes, passing a message, and as some kind of achievement.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Blesschemical: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Emm...Being first to comment gives you a higher chance of getting likes. Sometimes (though rarely), it also helps to pass an important point across. Then some just gain joy from being first. Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves.
Topic being on frontpage also carries the same "benefits". Likes, passing a message, and as some kind of achievement.
OK thanks
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by mozele(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2018
subtlemee:

so fine girl like you sef dey fart anyhow... Chei am not searching no more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.