Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property (1702 Views)

Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. / Photo Of Diezani's Posh Mansions In Dubai Worth Over N7billion / Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by noetic5: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by noetic5: 6:53am On Feb 13, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by SweetJoystick(m): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
See property...... angry
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Adedaniel211(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Daris God oo
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by bigfree: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2017
Oboy e
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by nrexzy: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2017
This woman no fear God ooo
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by olaric(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2017
If true, then this nation is doomed especially in the hands of politicians.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by omenkaLives(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Until i hear from SR, i'm not believing any of these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2017
When Will this government stop alleging at the end of the day nobody will prosecuted and sentenced successfully.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by aku626(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2017
We the people need more power, power to put checks against perceived corrupt practices. We need to also enlighten ourselves on how govt are been run.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Gutter news.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by columbus007(m): 7:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Na diezani own una fit find,what abt the rest?thief of army staff own nko,the likes of tinubu no dey bah?ameachi a others? Common get the fauck out.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Zeddicuz(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2017
tPure lie from the pit of hell to deceive the gullible,dis is the picture of Etisalat headquarters in banana island. Nigerians shud stop swallowing Apc lies hook,line nd sinkers.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by abouzaid: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2017
this people are really going strong on propaganda in other to distract us from the bad economy, buhari's illness and massive corruption in governance by trying to paint the previous government black.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by genesishouse: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
OP go and tell this APC Govt that we are tired of this all the lies and propagadda.
The people are dieing of hunger, I have not had Light since 2 straight weeks in my house, I have been running my ohuse on Generators, and you are here posting about one house you cant tell the owner. pls spare all this and give Nigerians good governance as promise .
PLS WE ARE TIRED.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by sweerychick(f): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Rubbish all I see is propaganda tongue
Meanwhile

Nigerian Premier League to introduce Red Card for
removing jerseys after Body Odour kills Linesman
during goal celebration.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by rex444(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Haba!!!!! If this is true, how on earth can one keep something this massive yet the youths are homeless n hungry.... God oooooo
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Standing5(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Atleast she loot and re-invested it into the system. What about those who took theirs to Dubai where it may take 20 years for govt to recover it?
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Standing5(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
rex444:
Haba!!!!! If this is true, how on earth can one keep something this massive yet the youths are homeless n hungry.... God oooooo
You made sense but her own is better than the looters who took their to Dubai.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Standing5(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
genesishouse:
OP go and tell this APC Govt that we are tired of this all the lies and propagadda.
The people are dieing of hunger, I have not had Light since 2 straight weeks in my house, I have been running my ohuse on Generators, and you are here posting about one house you cant tell the owner. pls spare all this and give Nigerians good governance as promise .
PLS WE ARE TIRED.

When we recieved returned loot under PDP nobody termed it propaganda. I am sure you didn't term the NNPC guy's loot as propaganda.
Re: Photos Of Alleged $37m Diezani's Posh Banana Island Property by Agimor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Economy is in comatose, people are eating from hand you mouth, while APC are busy diverting the attention of the masses to those things that had little or no value to the common man. Is it that difficult to face but corruption and the economy squarely?

(1) (Reply)

South West Youth Assembly Ask FG To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Within 72hrs / 2019: I Inherited Powers To Command Guns From My Father —sunday Igboho / Prof. Eleka And His Running Mate,Deji Ogunsakin Riding On Okada To The Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.