Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,348 members, 7,822,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Interpret This Dream Please (966 Views)

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams / Pls Interpret This Dream-seeing A Particular Old Classmate Consistently / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by whiterat(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2017
I had a dream and in this dream, I was sitting on an examination but I could not write the exam despite knowing the answers to the questions....I saw myself trying all I could to write the exam but one thing or the other can't (first, I was not giving the question pepper in time, secondly, when the questions pepper was eventually given to me, no answers sheet and when I got the answers sheet, my pen stop writing and when I collected pen from friends, the answers sheet I had became wet and I could not write on it. I was about going to my departmental office to complain or to collect another answers sheet when I waked up) while others were busy writing and submitting their pepper when all this was going on......what does this dream mean please and this is the third time I am having this same dream.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by yeyeboi(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2017
Kneel down where ever you are and I will pray for u grin
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by thesicilian: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2017
If you're a believer just pray and move on with your life. Don't attach unnecessary importance to negative dreams.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Sleekbaby(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
Just pray against every backwardness, stagnancy and near success syndrome

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2017
whiterat:
I had a dream and in this dream, I was sitting on an examination but I could not write the exam despite knowing the answers to the questions....I saw myself trying all I could to write the exam but one thing or the other can't (first, I was not giving the question pepper in time, secondly, when the questions pepper was eventually given to me, no answers sheet and when I got the answers sheet, my pen stop writing and when I collected pen from friends, the answers sheet I had became wet and I could not write on it. I was about going to my departmental office to complain or to collect another answers sheet when I waked up) while others were busy writing and submitting their pepper when all this was going on......what does this dream mean please and this is the third time I am having this same dream.

Just thank God you didn't write that exam cos if you had done that, you'd have failed.

...seeing the way you write paper as pepper, woke as waked.

Now that you're awake, get busy and possibly enrol for developmental courses in your field. Improve yourself wherever necessary and be the best you can be.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
whiterat:

Its just a random dream with no meaning sometimes I dream am back I'm school reading and that makes no sense to me except days am thinking about school before I sleep.
Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by baldman: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
OP. You need to pray to God for the power and grace to succeed against all odds. This dream is usual for those who are expecting results or preparing for exams. It is also a depiction of your current situation.The devil will not succeed in wasting your efforts. May you not become the victim of someone else's mistakes. Go on a three days fasting declaring that the plans of the devil to waste your efforts will not stand in the name of Jesus (Amen)

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Truesapiosexual(f): 2:14am On Feb 14, 2017
OP When one dreams about being in the examination hall, writing exams, taking a test it simply means in the physical realm you will or may currently be going through some challenges.. You need to seriously pray and fast that no matter the challenge God should give you the grace to overcome, remember without TEST there will be no TESTimony

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Interpret This Dream Please by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Which village you be from?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Evil Wife Padlocks Husband Pen!s To Prevent Him From Cheating On Her / My Wife Set My New Car On Fire, How Do I Settle This Issue / I Am Interested In Meeting Someone New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.