Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) (29783 Views)

Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
holatimmy:
Is it me or does it look like the tyres looks like they heading backwards like a tricycle's....Anyways Good innovation.That's what Biafrans need

I thought I was the only one that noticed it, at first I had a hard time understanding if the piece of crap was heading forward or backward hehehehe. Whoever came up with this stuff is a big fat joker of the year hehehehe
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
This invention is laughable honestly. For once in my life I'm ashamed of my country. Ha Ha
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by SIRmuel86(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
GTC smiley
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by jinxet2000: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
I will urge and suggest these kind of spirited people not to waste their time and resources in manufacturing cars because car technologies have moved far far ahead compared to what we locally build. For this reason, nobody gives a damn let alone going to patronize you. You only create a blog not even news.
However, your energy can be channeled to making vehicle parts. Choose a brand of vehicle and a part you can start making. Study the part very well and find the best way to make them look nice and durable. Before you know it, you will start building 50% of the entire car and like that, you start manufacturing 100%. For more info on this, consult me on jinxet2000@yahoo.com and you will be signed up for our daily blog to receive ways to useful with the resources around you.
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by ncoolsome(m): 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tokziby:
I weep for my nation each time i see things like this and people start hailing the inventor. This shows that we lack exposure and the rot in our educational system is beyond imagination. The whitemen are like 50years ahead of us cos this type of invention would have been praised 50 years ago not now that people are trying to do away with anything fuel consuming and looking towards renewable energy driven vehicle. Things like this are child's play for grade 10 student (western kids) that can be constructed in their garage. watch youtube videos and see how kids below 15 make series of machine from scraps. Its so sad that majority(not all) of engineering graduate of any Nigerian university cannot come close to this type of things and this shows that we are seriouly in deep pooooooooooooo embarassed

tell me 1 useful thing u hv added to the society then I will take u serious...I prefer to see the cup half full than half empty..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Marineetyon(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kai fast and furious...
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by GindoX(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't even know the front and back of the car grin
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Edunwa302(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
autojosh:
This locally made vehicle was spotted on Independence Layout Road in Enugu. It seems Eze was riding to school on the passenger seat.

This is absolutely impressive. Just like the Polaris Slingshot.

Would you ride in it? An absolute yes for me.

See more photos…

https://autojosh.com/locally-made-vehicle/

This is product of Government Technical College Enugu final year student project..........
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Biafrans uni abiakwa ozo.
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
both funny and a show of talent grin
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by oolorii(f): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
when mad max fury road is finally at your door step.
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dhayor001:
Igbos are very creative, Nigerians generally are blessed people!!!
Dhayor God bless you. You are the only sensible Yoruba in Nairaland
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by uhiochris1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
i saw one today too around the mall tho that one painted and it looks more like a buggy
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Fantastic2m(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
How many times will this vehicle be spotted in Enugu and moved to FP?
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Stanyvic(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tokziby:
I weep for my nation each time i see things like this and people start hailing the inventor. This shows that we lack exposure and the rot in our educational system is beyond imagination. The whitemen are like 50years ahead of us cos this type of invention would have been praised 50 years ago not now that people are trying to do away with anything fuel consuming and looking towards renewable energy driven vehicle. Things like this are child's play for grade 10 student (western kids) that can be constructed in their garage. watch youtube videos and see how kids below 15 make series of machine from scraps. Its so sad that majority(not all) of engineering graduate of any Nigerian university cannot come close to this type of things and this shows that we are seriouly in deep pooooooooooooo embarassed
And Brother, what have you invented?
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Tokziby: 6:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Stanyvic:

And Brother, what have you invented?

If u read carefully and try to understand my stand on this issue, u will realise that i'm not condemning the boy but the people that are praising the boy as if its a new discovery but not for his efforts. From my comment i said, "This shows that we lack exposure and the rot in our educational system is beyond imagination...". And the reason i said it is because of my experiences from different parts of the world(Thank God). And it breaks my heart to see where we are today and how we celebrate mediocrity despite what we see on the media. What the boy did is nothing special but i commend his efforts. This type of things are like science projects for grade school student in the western world but its sad that very few creative university graduate can do this in our country, that is why i said, "Its so sad that majority(not all) of engineering graduate of any Nigerian university cannot come close to this type of things and this shows that we are seriouly in deep pooooooooooooo embarassed..."

Try to read comments with open mind and see it from another perspective, thanks
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Tokziby: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2017
ncoolsome:

tell me 1 useful thing u hv added to the society then I will take u serious...I prefer to see the cup half full than half empty..

Don't read my comment as negative but try to read between the lines and u will realize that i wasn't condemning the boy for his efforts but for the people that are praising him as if its a new discovery and also the decadence in our society. From my comment i said, "This shows that we lack exposure and the rot in our educational system is beyond imagination...". And for the added value to the society, u might want to google ignite initiative... NB: i'm not the owner but just...
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Dhayor001(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Ojukwubucket:
Dhayor God bless you. You are the only sensible Yoruba in Nairaland

I beg to differ sir. I am just a humble Nigerian. People wey get sense pass me plenty for here
Re: Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Tokziby:
Thank you my brother it has been long I have seen a sensible comment on Nairaland I like the way you think. Which is always scarce here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) / Calf Born With 8 Legs, 4 Ears, 2 Bodies And 1 Head! / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.