Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) (15084 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Visits Obasanjo At His Otta Residence In Ogun(pics) / Rochas Okorocha Visits Site Of Collapsed Building In Owerri (Photos) / Governor Okorocha Visits President Zuma (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by zuchyblink(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheaphost:

I may be interested in owning shop there but i don't know if they rent to Igbo people in Delta state.
U don't know if Igbos rent shop to Igbos? Na so madness dey take start
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by puncha: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Okorocha is the worst of the worst.
I hope the devil personally comes to collect his soul when he dies.

Con man
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by temptnow: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
emmanuel1990:
my Anambra people! where art thou? come and see Rochas oh.. he is going places..
are you this stupiddd?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I don't even understand how Nigerian govt is been run again..

Wats a governor doing in Ghana govt house?
I wonder oooo! And a dullard who posted this termed the visit to be discussion on agriculture, commerce and education as it will affect the two States! Can you imagine? We recall various economic tours of the Governor abroad which yielded no result till date. This visit to Ghana is nothing but a jamboree for the governor and his acolytes.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ferdinandu:
Another dumb notice me visit by the same dumb Governor. I hope he is not going to display the billboard of the visit all over Owerri as his achievement again
Wait for it! The billboard is gonna come and will be mounted in strategic positions. Another achievement of the 'peoples' governor! Damn!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by chijiblaze(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
It would have been of a greater effect had the Ghanaian president come to visit him in Owerri.
It looks like he's there on a begging mission. Cause of the way he's smiling too widely!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheaphost:

I may be interested in owning shop there but i don't know if they rent to Igbo people in Delta state.

Yes off course.
Many Igbo's have businesses in Asaba.

80 percent of the businesses in Asaba are owned by Igbo's. Hausa's and native Deltans control the remaining 20.
ifechukwudegeme@gmail.com
Write me
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by perfectchoice(f): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
pesinfada:
Sharp guy

see as him dey act like d president himself

Not at all. A president can't laugh like this in the public.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
What is the idea behind this piece of cloth Rochas wears on his neck?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
useless governor himself
Re: Rochas Okorocha Visits Nana Akufor-Ado In Accra, Ghana (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Kiakia:
I wonder oooo! And a dullard who posted this termed the visit to be discussion on agriculture, commerce and education as it will affect the two States! Can you imagine? We recall various economic tours of the Governor abroad which yielded no result till date. This visit to Ghana is nothing but a jamboree for the governor and his acolytes.
you can even imagine me brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Attackers In Army Uniform Kill 10 In Benue Villages / Insecurity: FG Is Reorganizing Nigeria’s Security Architecture – Osinbajo / Buhari, APC Using Salami As Scapegoat For Failure – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.