Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) (21711 Views)

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
People should not think they mean Nigerians should become football referees o
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
johnstar:

Boring joke

Try again

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
ayusco85:

Scam. Run

Nt scam

Bt its a dry joke

It's now trending on fbk by jobless Nigerians

Dey ar nt crius for once i hate dis country

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigeria #thisisnotmycountry
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by davires: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Just be careful when blowing.These people have no respect for human lives.
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by bazzyblings: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ekakamba:
Please anyone interested in working with me on a 3day contract in Abuja....Accommodation free, Transport free....N450,000k.

The date is February 29th - 31st. Please indicate your interest here. Happy New Week.

smh . Which kind of work ?? Give it to your brothers .. we don't need .
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Ekakamba post=53673409][/quote]

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
bazzyblings:

smh . Which kind of work ?? Give it to your brothers .. we don't need .
grin grin
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mu.mu people

As long as your whistle is not blowing in the direction of PDP, it won't sound!

It is not difficult to understand why only Yakubu was named of all the looters cited by Lie Muhammed.

2 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by jerrymej(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
jas feel lik relaxing ma head on my baes bosom...
better than paying attention to this...

my opinion though...
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
davires:
Just be careful when blowing.These people have no respect for human lives.
the blower can also be blown

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas are at it again. SS and SE should not whistle blow any of their people. Let Afonjas start first by whistleblowing Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbosala, e.t.c. Arrant nonsense!
And you are so ashamed of your tribe you had to borrow an afonja name.

Better go devote your time cleaning that pigsty called onitsha brother.

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
omenkaLives:
When we had mothers protesting against the prosecution of Patience jonathan in court today?

Imagine what those would be telling their kids at home.

Husbands need to caution their wives as to the nonsense they avail themselves for nowadays.
Those women are shameful, to say the least. . .

But I don't know, I'm a pretty young man, but this seems like the first time I'm actually seeing yin and yang fight for dominance in Nigeria. Both sides are waking up, while some choose to remain with corruption some are fighting seriously against it. I just hope President Buhari will have the strength to make positive virtues win because if he does, Nigeria will be set on the path for greatness. Finally.
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tiwa........... Savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue[quote author=johnstar post=53673456][/quote]
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by misteryman: 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please when will this old men (NO CALL NAME) die ,so that FUTURE LEADERS of Tomorrow will take over. I have been hearing this Since 1985, up till now, FUTURE LEADERS has not taken Office.
angry
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by binary123(m): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have been suspecting one big man in my area, some times you will see buliom van entry his compound, and some mallam are always coming to his House to change dollar for him, god I must collect 5% of that cash, mmm has fail,whilsle browsing must pay.

2 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ekakamba:
Tiwa........... Savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by strenghtt: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
NIGERIANS are looking for MESSIAH they forget that they are their own messiah. When YOU fight corrupt politicians you become the messiah. The MESSIAH of Nigeria is YOU and ME

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olu20090:
Afonjas are at it again. SS and SE should not whistle blow any of their people. Let Afonjas start first by whistleblowing Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbosala, e.t.c. Arrant nonsense!

Abi?

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by justiz5(m): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
amodu:
Blowing the whistle isn't the issue, getting info about the whistle to blow is the key.
It is very easy for those that walk in account and finance departments in these government institutions.

Billions of Nairas where released by the Federal government through the Central Bank of Nigeria to be given as loans to Farmers in most States of the Federation. It is only the those State Governors and the CBN branches that know where those monies have ran to; where are the Whistle Blowers
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by luckyehis: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
ayusco85:

Scam. Run

This is but a joke sir, See the date - 29th - 31st Feb!
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olu20090:

Tinubu who stole the property of the dead and the living in Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by toprealman: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
NANS the association led by professional students..... old men that said no to graduation. They should look inwards and clean up their filth first.
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Tinubu who stole the property of the dead and the living in Lagos State

No mind them! Afonjas will pretend that they don't know he owns half of Lagos, instead be worrying about Ibori. These afonjas eh, God is very angry with this people for their hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by nell4: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
lonelydora:
Someone should tell me how this whistleblowing work? My civil servant neighbour has been displaying some suspicious moves. How can a level 9 worker be building a hotel?
that is exactly what we are talking about. find whistle blow am out
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by gustav25: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
are these students normal? are they nit the ones that loot their sponsors dry by increasing text book money from 3k-6k and hostel rent from 60k to 170k?

wetin be my biz sef?

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
jeeqaa7:
This is APC telling the masses to identify hidden treasures..

The whistle blower can be blown.

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yes o..... 200%suported
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by 190theclown: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Una really get time to de blow whistle
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
johnstar:

Nt scam

Bt its a dry joke

It's now trending on fbk by jobless Nigerians

Dey ar nt crius for once i hate dis country

Some might fall for it
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
I like this. Fu-ck an asshole and they government pay u it.
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Before you want to expose do it codedly. Because if you go and try to expose a APC stalwart in the good books of government you are on your own.
Safest for now how the game is played, just expose those from the past administration they you are likely to get a cut.
See the broom passover.
Corruption is truly being fought.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States / Ahead Of APC, PDP Primaries: Naira Crashes Further As Aspirants Mop Up Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.